His new home is called…
400 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Xavier used the poison removed a few hours from her mouth to kill her.
It was the most logical scenario. The assassination failed, so he committed suicide.
Xerex will assume he did not find anything. And it will take time until the next assassination attempt.
Xavier placed May on the floor. And he started yelling after the guards.
Shortly after, four men in the black armor appeared in front of Xavier.
- My lord!
One of the guards rushed to Xavier. Looking at the maid on the floor with the foam on his mouth he knew it was a bad sign.
-I want to see all the maids in front of me!
-Yes, my lord!
The guard hurried to execute the order. It was the first time he saw Xavier like that.
What was more admirable was that he could detect the food poison.
Only those who possess a fighting art can easily detect with the smell, but how did the young master succeed.
It was a mystery for the guard.
In a few moments, four servants were aligned in front of Xavier.
His eyes were cold. And the face does not have any emotion. It did not seem like a man who was about to be assassinated.

-Who prepared the food?
A female around the age of 30 took a step forward.

- Me and May, my lord.

Xavier did not know whether the woman was guilty or not, she did not care.

-Who was dealing with food storage?

Two women have taken a step forward.
He had to give an example and it had to be something that everyone sees. Four maids are simple to replace but there are 500 guards under his command, there are another 6,000 people outside of the library.

-Guards! send them to prison
-Yes, my lord!
Immediately all four were raised before they could beg forgiveness for what they did not do.
-Increase security around the library and I want a report with everything that came in and out on the gate in the last few months.
-I will do as the young master says.
Xavier shook his hand, sign that he could leave.

After all this, it was already evening and he remained without servants.
[
I should have told them to prepare dinner before]

After sending a guard to one of the city's food outlets, he managed to get rid of hunger.
With his full stomach, he managed to review everything about his new world.

His new home is called Bellatrix. Bellatrix is a country famous for warriors. The strongest fighting arts here were created. Bellatrix conquered five countries with a small size, two island countries and is in a cold war with the neighboring country, Rannsaka. Bellatrix and Rannsaka signed a peace treaty because both countries grew at a rate they could not keep up.

The library was created to help educate people because the country was expanding rapidly and there was no one to govern the territories.
The library is specially created for noblemen and people with special talents. All information is free, except for fighting arts.
All countries have chosen to keep the arts under control because there have been cases when people have become abused by excessive power even among royal family members.

The arts are created by ancestors.
The surrounding energy is concentrated in key points on the body so you can have more power, speed, resistance, anything in terms of body improvement
Those who are born with locked key points can gather all the energy in a place, the head, help them with the better memory and manage their emotions or those around them.
With the expansion of the territory, they are becoming much more sought after.
However, those who can do this are not many, so they have been given the name of special talent.
Xavier, received the title of Imperial Strategy after his strategy helped to conquer a small country rich in gold at the age of 20 when was classified as a special talent.
Before that, it was the shame of the royal family. He received the library because of the peace treaty with a clause set by Rannsaka.
Ignored by all clans. So he reached the age of 21 without a woman.
The Royals are five legal heirs, three are general warriors in the army.
Xerex is the mediator of the 10 clans and Xavier, librarian's keeper.
Xerex has a very poor talent in fighting arts that puts him as a second candidate for the library it also has the support of many clans.
In the time of war, the library had not much to say, but in peacetime, it became an important institution in the kingdom, librarians have become teachers of clan children, receiving favors and benefits.
The librarian's keeper takes care of all cases of abuse by librarians, but these abuses have increased lately.

4