Who is the man?
363 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Behind a hotel door, Alexander rests. Inside, the sound of the bed and moans.
The moans of the woman are so powerful as if she were saying: Harder.
Alexander knew the voice. Even if he were miles away, he would still know who was.

Let's go back!
Dressed in a suit, probably a higher number, Alexander was here for a job interview. Though he had not received the job, was convinced he would succeed at some point.
He did not waste, so many years in law school for nothing. Right?
Although disappointed he still had hoped, but when life hits you, it hits you hard.
At the entrance of the hotel, at the arm of a man dressed in a high-quality suit with a visibly good cut, was his girlfriend.
At first, he couldn't admit the truth. It was just someone who looked like her! She wouldn't do that!

And we get to the moment left behind.
It's important to know, Alexander was an average man. At least he tried.
But you know that moment when you go from bad to worse?

The moment when are lost and you, come up, with all sorts of bizarre ideas?
For example: to kill someone!
But then there comes something that tells you: Life goes forward. You're not like that!
Alexander was in that moment.
What's worse? Moans! It seemed as if they were instant, canceling the phrase Life goes forward.
And here comes the confusion.
You know what's weird? Everything is happening quickly. You do not even know when you made the decision.
It just happens.

Then you are, there with your hand to open the door. And you can't do it. You realize you're not like that!
This doesn't refer to Alexander. He opens the door, looks around.
But when he wants, to enter the room sees an open safe. Besides money, a gun and condoms is a notebook.
Alexander was sure the notebook was not just a notebook.
He pulls the phone out of his pocket and begins to photograph every page.
When he was finished was no longer interested in the infidelity of his girlfriend.
There was a big smile on his face.

-MY LORD! The new maids have arrived. a guard behind Xavier's room door

Xavier opened his eyes and looked blank.
[Of all, I had to dream of that!]

Xavier stayed in the same position for a few seconds without doing anything. It seemed he remembered something forgotten for a long time.

[Did Xavier's memory come to me and make me remember things of my past more accurately?
There are some things, that must be forgotten forever. That's why I wanted to get out of hell. It looks like hell is following me here]

-MY LORD?

-Come in!
A guard came in with a pile of papers.
[I forgot about it]

- Put them in the study room!
The guard nodded approval and rushed into the study room.

-Did the new maids arrive?

-Sir Frederic has dealt with arrangements, and they have arrived in the morning.

[Frederic ???? ]
After a few seconds Xavier quickly found the person in his mind.

[Frederic is my assistant. I'll have to check how loyal it is. But first.] Xavier's eyes landed on the pile of papers in the study room.

-What happened to the prison maids?

-Sir Frederic left the decision for my lord.

-Very well. You can leave!
After the guardian's departure, Xavier did not miss a second and went to read each report. Only to find out that it was absolutely useless.
Reports from previous months were good, but this month was perfect. Very perfect.
If Xavier was to be discovered dead, no one would find anything. From the events in the library to the stuff for food preparation, everything was perfect. Even the dinner menu, was written.

Every person who enters, except Xavier, is controlled at the entrance to the library. That is why the staff is not numerous.
And the guards are all elites, part of the legion. All servants have the room in the library.
In the report doesn't write that May came out the day before the assassination even though she was out. Without exact memory, Xavier wouldn't even know.

May said a lot before she died, but Xavier cannot trust everything she says.
As a tall, masked man, he presented himself as a sender of the Xerex prince and promised her a maid job in the royal palace. And if she's a smart girl, she can be the king's concubine.
It was hard to believe that just for that you could kill.
Most likely the masked man was classified as a special talent, being able to manipulate her feelings.
Yes, Xerex has a good reason.
Are the words of the masked man true?
Other nations also have a reason.
How can I find this man?

[This world is much more complicated than the previous one.]

Xavier decided it was too hard. Frankly, he regretted that he had rushed to kill May. Always rushing to kill. That put him in trouble the last time. This time it will not act like this.

[You would think, that once you die, you learn the lesson ..]

He decided there must be major changes.
With a thoughtful face, Xavier goes to Frederic's place.

4