Summoned by the Emperor.
257 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning an emissary arrived at the library to summon Xavier.

Synchronization was great. It was during the servants, marked with a hot iron were sent back.
Xavier began to smile when he thought about how well the two synchronized.

So, Xavier dressed in formal clothes. With the clothes put on it, he was dominant.
His blue eyes were shown, by the black coat he dressed.
[Clothes in this world are more comfortable.]

Once he got out, got into a carriage. It was the first time the new Xavier went to the palace. Without, he was not afraid.
He felt that place was his. Old Xavier was not allowed to enter the palace until was 18 years old.

It did not take long to get to the palace.
Old Xavier, would come through the back of the palace but he wanted to look like a new person. No one is afraid.

A guardian rushed to Xavier once he wanted to go in.
-Name?

-The fifth successor prince, Yakbim Xavier. The keeper of the biggest library in the world! Imperial strategist, named by the Emperor, himself!

-Now, you know my name! What is yours?
Xavier concentrated all the energy on his eyes, and once he looked at the guard, he throbbed. His blue eyes were like the sea. The guard began to feel fear, anxiety, despair. All the emotions overcame him.

Xavier didn't stay long with the guard and went into the palace.
As soon as an undersized man comes, to him.

-Young prince! In this direction.

-Ahem. Xavier approves the man and starts following him.

After a quick walk, he arrived at the Imperial Hall.
Earlier to entering, Xavier kept energy from his body focused on his eyes but not in the same amount.
The hall was gigantic, beautifully decorated.

Once inside, Xavier could see the Emperor's energy. It was huge. However, it couldn't affect it.
Xavier wasn't sure if the energy in this world could affect him.
Hell's energy is probably the second most powerful energy in all the worlds.

Are five more people in the room.

Xavier began to advance among everyone's eyes until he came to the Emperor.

- This son greets the imperial father.

Once, the words came out of Xavier's mouth everyone was amazed. He welcomed the Emperor as a son.
Usually does it as a servant.

The Emperor looked at Xavier, but he is different. And it does not refer to the addressing method. He could not intimidate him.

Although was weird, he couldn't figure out the method, his son used. Probably found something in the library? The library was immense. Not even the Emperor knew what was in it.
After he stopped thinking about it. Took a comfortable position and was ready to speak.

Do you know why you're, called here?

-This son knows! It is due to the new reforms in the library.

-If you know, then explain. The Emperor had a cold voice.

-This son does not have to explain anything. The library is my responsibility.

As soon as Xavier's words came out, everyone in the room was silent. No one expected Xavier's words.

-Of course, I can not explain that to the Emperor. But I can do it to my father.

These words were like a bucket of cold water thrown on the five people in the room.

As if saying: I'll say it, once they all leave.

Of course, the emperor understood.

He didn't know what Xavier was thinking. However, he was sure he had a reason to do that.

-All of you can leave. I'll have a conversation with my son.

Although they disagreed, they couldn't say anything. It was like saying that they are not trustworthy.

Once they stayed alone in the room, Xavier began to speak.

-I apologize for majesty. But I recently had an assassination attempt. I could not find the guilty one.
All I can do is to be cautious.

Once the Emperor heard of the assassination attempt, he leaned forward. It was not because he was worried about his son. But for the peace treaty.
If Xavier dies, the war begins again, and Bellatrix isn't ready, for war.

-Who tried it?

-A servant. The others are sent back, to where they came.

-Did you send them back?
-Of course. Someone has to send my message.
Certainly, Xavier did not want to explain in detail. So he changed the subject.

-About the new rules have taken by the library. It's about reducing the influence of noble classmates and bringing money to create more classes.

-More classes?

-I will create special classes to educate new teachers. To expand the library, all over the territory.
It's gonna be called: school.
I will create new classes in which to learn the trades.
Of course, people will need to teach. There are many people, who need money and know a necessary job.

The Emperor didn't know what to say.

-All these things will increase the level of education in the territory.
Not just in the capital. For the beginning, have to create new teachers. Meanwhile, new buildings have to be built.

-All this takes time and money. Once the education is high. The other industries will grow.

The Emperor understood the general idea of Xavier's.
With the time of peace, he began to see the lack of qualified staff to handle many things. Xavier's proposition would solve all these problems.

-Do you want to increase the level of education to raise the other industries?

-If people have more information, they can find answers to problems in different fields. If people find out that they can learn a job for free, they will definitely want to learn it. So there will be people for all industries.

-Do you need something?

-I have a list of needs. I wanted to talk to your majesty.
Once said the words he brought a letter he provided on the emperor.

-I'll send someone to handle all the things you ask.

-Then, I'll take leave.

The Emperor waved his hand to leave. Looking at his son as he goes, felt like he was a new person. Mature. A person who can't be understood.
He hoped Xavier's plan would have the results hinted by him.

Once Xavier stepped out of the palace, he got into the carriage and went back to the library, had a lot of work to do.

3