A smart woman.
306 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Xavier met with a palace agent to explain how the new buildings should look and where to build.

He organized the new classes in the free halls. Hired mechanics, tailors, blacksmiths, etc. to teach new people.
So in three months, Xavier, with the help of the Emperor, managed to implement the first phase of the plan. Of course, his money was almost over, but he had other ways to make money.

All of these things exhausted him, especially after Frederic's leaving. Who would have thought his recommendation, would be taken seriously.
Perhaps that general wanted to get along with him?
Perhaps he felt touched that the prince chose him to send his follower. He did not know whether to laugh or feel stupid.

....
In the Rannsaka capital, in one side of the palace, a beautiful; long-haired woman, green eyes, looked over the papers handed over by the man in front of her.
Ingrid Luderkort, she's the young princess of the royal family Rannsaka.
A smart woman.

Who knows, she owns the largest information organization in the world.
And the fifth most powerful person in the world. You shouldn't be underestimated, this woman. She has connections around the world. And for her beauty, many would kill.
The man in front of her, Locki, by the code name, is the princess's, essential man.

-You mean Yakbim Xavier, the weakest man of the Bellatrix kingdom, has begun to expand his library?

-It's not exactly an extension. It reduced the power of noble teachers and gave peasants the chance to assert themselves.
I think he wants to eliminate all the noble teachers. That's why he builds libraries around the country with a strange design.

-Libraries, with a strange design?

-From information, he calls school building.
A place where everyone can study different jobs for free. He has already implemented some in the capital.
Numerous people go to learn a job for free. Many, after two weeks, have become employed on a lower salary to learn extensively. All, being the idea of Xavier for significantly reduced the staff shortage of the capital.

-Where does he have money for everything?

-A part of the money was given, by the emperor but the rest he reduced the salaries of the teachers by a test. He did such a good thing that I could not find the subjects until after the exam. The test was corrected, by Xavier in a week.

-Hm. How was the test?

-Hard. There is a copy of the test in the report.

The princess immediately searched for the exam sheet, just to glare.
All of the questions had several variants of answer.
A question can have more answers.

-What do you think he wants to do? Increase the prestige of the library?

-It is plausible, to increase the level of education to help indigenous industries grow.
This model is similar to ours just on a much more complex scale. I think it's only at an early stage now.
But I could not find out more.

-You couldn't, find out? It's not something I hear from you too often.

-Apparently. He used the peace treaty with our country to expel everyone present. Having just, a discussion between father and son.

-HM. What do you know about Yakbim Xavier?

- I'm afraid he's the most mysterious of the princes.
By the age of 18, no one knows where he stood.
It was far too insignificant.
At the age of 18, he received the library because he did not have the potential to absorb energy.
But the strange part is that it possesses energy.

-How is it possible?

- This servant does not know.
When he entered the palace, he intimidated the people sent by me.
And the men sent to the palace are elite.
They all said they were afraid.
It was as if a predator looked at them and played before eating them. Although they knew they had no physical power, they were afraid.

-Hm. Interesting.

-At the age of 20, his plan has conquered the country of Dequan in one week it was named Imperial Strategy after that.

-Already three months was an assassination attempt. Nobody knows the details. But he sent his servants back to the clan that offered him, burn on the forehead with the word Useless.

The princess's eyes showed a shimmering haze.

-A message. Try to provoke him to come out.

-That `s what I believe as well. However, this procedure is very cruel.
He hasn't used such methods.

-Normally. They tried to kill him. I guess I'll have to meet this prince.

-Majesty, participate in the peace banquet?

-Now I have a reason to participate. Take care of your preparations.

-Yes, Majesty.

....

Away in a bed, Xavier sleeps quietly after many sleepless nights. Without knowing that he has made a new admirer.

3