Chapter 5 : The chat group.
728 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you want some tea, Cale?" Sis remarked from the kitchen, while I sat in the living room, wrapped in a blanket.

I'm aware that what occurred to me, in the beginning, irritates me much more.

Some may say I have a weak mind, and they are accurate; I am not pretending to be mentally powerful.

"Here it is." If I'm strong from any side, it will be my resolve to keep going and live my life.

Sis arrived with hot tea and cakes, which she placed in front of me, and she sat immediately beside me.

I simply poured myself a cup of tea and began sipping it carefully.

"So, how is the fever doing now?

<gwofw> Do you feel better now?" Sis inquired, her gaze fixed on the television.

"It's better than it was before, feeling chilly and nothing else."

"I'd like it to fall into my lap." She motioned to her lap and asked me to sit on it, causing me to choke on tea.

I described myself as flustered. "Are you suggesting that I'm too large for it?"

"Don't make me laugh, you and large." She stated that she couldn't stop giggling.

"I'm leaving for my room. I'll see you at supper." I was angry by my sister, so I left the living room and went to my room.

"Oi, Okay, I'm sorry please, you are a big kid now, happy? Come downstairs " she says. She may say anything she wants, but I'm not going anywhere.

I walked into my room, sat on my bed, and disconnected my phone, which was charging.

When I opened the phone, I went to my messages, which were flooded with notifications, which was unusual for me.

...

                        ©Messenger©

(The First Year (A) Chat group) [unread messages +99]

*Click to open*

(Brian) [Unread message +2]

*Click to open*

(Unknown) [Unread message +4]

*Click to open*

(Unknown) [Unread message 1]

*Click to open*

*****

Aoi appears to have added me to the first-year chat group, as she previously mentioned in class.

By clicking, I opened the conversation and saw many students chatting and sharing their new experiences, and mingling with many others.

And anyway, that much was to be anticipated. They were having a nice time, while I was having a miserable time in the hospital.

Then a specific message appeared in the group.

...

Aoi: Cale I heard you fainted after the classes ended for the day. Are you okay now?

Michael: Who's Cale?

Tyson: Who's Cale (2)?

Jennifer: She's talking about that boy who sat beside Catherine. XD

....

Perhaps she mentioned me because she saw me active. I thought inwardly as I replied to her.

...

Cale: Thanks for asking. I'm fine now.

Aoi.  : Oh, it's good to hear. Check your inbox. I have texted you some sheets of the curriculum.

Jenifer: Hey, why is he getting that special treatment? We've also missed getting that form class today.

Tyson : (。•́︿•̀。)

Aoi : Let me remind you that while you were roaming around the school, an announcement was made that students needed to grab the paperwork before leaving, which you did not and therefore missed. Natalie specifically instructed me not to offer any sheets after school. Hours are up, and I'm handing it over to Brian because he was unwell at the time.

Michel: okay mommy.

Jenifer: Lol @Michel

Tyson: I envy you. @Cale

Aoi.      : I'm not mommy, I'm aoi ಠ︵ಠ

Jenifer. : Okay.

Michael.  : Okay, mommy

Tyson.      : Okay, Mommy (2)

Aoi.            : Ugh, You guys are an eyesore, I'm Leaving

Jennifer: you Guys bullied her too much, You need to be spanked @Michel

Tyson: "It should have been me not him" (Yu-Gi-Oh.)

Michael: I'm at your doorsteps please open I want to be punished for my crimes.

Tyson.  : (・o・)

Jenifer.  : I've changed my mind, I will not spank you.

Michael: there Goes my dream; to be spanked by a girl.

Tyson: You have my sympathy bro.

Tyson: @Cale are you alive bro? You're seeing but not chatting.

Cale: I don't talk to people very often. That's why it's hard for me to talk to you without knowing anything about you so...

Jennifer: That's not an issue. I don't even know these folks well yet, and yet I'm speaking like them that They are my closest friends.

Tyson: I'm touched.

Michael: Yeah, me too.

Jenifer: As you should be.

Cale: So what are you guys up to?

Michael: Watching Overlord and chatting

Tyson: Eating a cock... A chicken, I mean.

Jenifer: I'm polishing my nails and you?

Cale: Just laying down on my bed and roaming through the gallery and chatting.

Tyson: I have to go, my mom's are calling. Bye guys.

                  *Tyson left the chat*

Michael: "Mom's'' how many moms are we talking about? I have to cook dinner because mom's not here see you later at night.

              *Michael left the chat

Jenifer: Bye too, I'm tired, See you cale.

                *Jenifer Left the chat

.....

Today, I realized that you can talk to people even if you don't know them very well. I exchanged a few words with them, yet they showed no hostility; rather, they welcomed me and even noticed that I was here. Maybe Brian feels the same joy that I'm feeling right now. Truly, talking with new people is amazing.

Then, also leaving the group, I opened Brian's messages, who was active.

.....

Brian: "Bro, How are you feeling right now? For some reason, I am sorry that I cannot see you off to the gate.

Brian: And I've resolved the issue with Catherine.

Cale: Yeah, I'm fine now. I told you she didn't do anything wrong. I hope you haven't said anything harsh to her.

Brian: No, I haven't said anything like that.

Cale: That's good to hear. But why did she come to the infirmary? Did she tell you anything?

Brian: She came to the infirmary because she wanted to apologize to you.

Cale: Uh-uh, well she didn't need to do that.

Brian: Maybe she was feeling guilty and was blaming herself for what happened to you ... I mean, I don't know. I'm just saying

Cale: Okay then, Bro, see you at school tomorrow.

Brian: Good night, and don't forget to take your medicine.

...

Then I checked another Unread message from an unknown person.

.....

Unknown: Hey brooooooooooooooo

Cale: Who's this?

.....

This person wasn't active at that moment because of that asking about his identity. I left the chat and opened another Inbox of an unknown person.

....

Unknown: Cale, it's me, Catherine.

Unknown: I got your contact info thanks to Brian.

Unknown: I know I have no right to say this, but please accept my heartfelt condolences for what occurred to you in the garden. I would never have taken you there if I had known what was about to happen.

Unknown:I hope you can forgive me.

Cale: This is not your fault. I know you had good intentions when you took me there. As a result, I bear no grudges towards you, so don't blame yourself.

            *The person has joined the chat*

Catherine: I'm grateful. That you've forgiven me.

Catherine: I also hope that we can remain friends. As a person, I like you very much and I don't want this incident to cause our friendship to get upset.

...

Friendship?? Our?

....

Cale: As I have previously said, I don't hold grudges, so don't worry about that.

Catherine: As Brian told me, you are truly a great person.

...

Did Brian and she become friends or what, why Is she talking like she knows Brian for ages?

...

Cale: No, I'm not that great...

Catherine: Oh come on ..

After saying a few more things to her, I bid her good night and was going to sleep charging my phone when a message arrived.

....

Unknown: Hey brooooooooo

Cale: Who's this?

>New messages

Unknown: It's me, Alex, How are you feeling now?

Cale: Oh, I'm feeling well now, but how Did you get my contact?

Alex: Brian Gave me

Alex: Do you want to know what happened after you left?

Cale: What happened?

Alex: Catherine the school goddess, Sorry I mean the Girl that caused everything, Was with Brian till the end of school Hours.

Cale: What??

Alex: I did ask Him about what he was doing, he said something that needed to be done.

Cale: Well If he keeps it secret, it's his Choice.

Alex: They were sitting at the same place where you fainted in the garden. :-|

Cale: Alex Bye I'm sleepy let's talk at school tomorrow.

....

I exited the conversation and plugged my phone into the charger.

Then, laying my head on the silky cushions, I attempted to sleep, but my mind wouldn't allow me.

Why wouldn't Brian tell me what occurred after that with Catherine?

What exactly were they doing in the garden?

But then again, if Brian hasn't told me that, it means he doesn't want me to know, and privacy is something I respect.

But I can't shake the uneasy feeling that something is wrong.

I fell asleep that night with a heavy feeling in my chest.....

14