Chapter 6 : Catherine’s Dark side
1.1k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week has gone since that incident, and much has changed in the interim.

If I had to pick one item that has changed the most, it would be my increased interaction with others.

When I arrived at school the next day, Catherine and her friends requested me to forgive them, which I did, and they were pleased. The three lads, Sam, Nathan, and David, were friendlier than the last time, and the female called Janet was also pleasant. Was I pleased with that? Certainly not. It's as though they're speaking to me because they're worried about me, which doesn't make me happy at all.

Alex and Brian would generally come to Lunch and take me to the cafeteria to eat a meal and speak about various topics.

And Catherine and her two girlfriends will occasionally join us, making them a member of our group.

Alex was about He was overjoyed to be in the presence of the goddess. And Brian was always adept at mingling, so he immediately befriended them.

We added one other's phone numbers to our phones and began to talk more throughout the night and day.

We were given a moniker for our group these days, The Popular Lindel Kids, which I didn't like, but when I looked into Catherine's family background, I discovered that her father is a prominent politician and her mother is the Mayor of this town, making her queen of Lindel.

There was one thing I could picture drastically altering. Brian's demeanor changed once Catherine's gang began to hang out with us. He would regularly hang out with Catherine on these days, and while we ate in the cafeteria, he would constantly mention her, which both I and Alex noted.

"Do you believe Brian has feelings for Catherine?"

"I'm not sure, but if he did, it would come as a surprise to me." Brian, as previously said, did not date during junior high. He had previously been contacted by numerous Serval girls, all of whom he had refused. He declined despite the fact that each of the females was as lovely as my sister, but if he prefers Catherine, it implies No, it isn't it. Let's put it off for now.

In the last week, Alex and I have grown closer, and I can now call him a buddy like Brian.

Despite the fact that our friendship was in its early stages, we had a lot in common.

....

After Alex, myself, and Brian were informed of the lunch break, we walked to the cafeteria and ordered some chicken shawarma. We made our way to the roof.

Catherine's group will be joining us there later today. I know it seems complicated, but as I previously stated, we were part of the most famous group of students in Lindel.

Then, finding a position where the sun's rays were not striking the floor, we sat and spoke amongst ourselves while waiting for the other group to arrive.

They came 10 minutes later. Lucy, Janet, Catherine, David, Nathan, Sam, and another female I didn't recognize completed their group.

"Come sit here, Catherine. We've been waiting for you for what feels like an eternity." Brian remarked to Catherine, smiling, and she smiled back and sat alongside him. The entire group then sat in a circle, everyone facing the center.

"Did you realize today is the day of the Council assembly?" While eating his shawarma, Alex stated.

"Oh, yes, there was such a statement during the entry ceremony. I get shivers just thinking about how the Sc president stated that. It's as though we'll be murdered if we don't go." Brian stated.

"Well, she's known as the Lindel High School Devils for a reason. "I've heard that she expelled a kid only for snapping a girl's photographs without her permission," Sam joked, receiving a punch from Janet since his feet were brushing her thighs.

"That's horrible to hear, but you have to admit she's extremely attractive," Alex replied.

"Well, she's certainly hot. She used to model and was very popular in junior high, but when she joined high school, everything changed and she became the devil at Lindel High.

"So, Cale, what are your thoughts on the president?" Catherine inquired, drawing the attention of the entire group to me.

"Well, I don't know her, but based on your description, she appears to be a highly organized and "keep to her rules" sort of woman, which is unusual in these times."

"Really? Yes, I believe so as well. "I don't detest her," she answered cheerfully. "I really want to be introduced to her in the assembly."

"Are you guys going to join?" stated Catherine looking at us three.

"Obviously, no one wants to die at such a young age," Alex said.

"Who is this Cathy?" Brian pointed to the new girl sitting next to Lucy, sipping a juice can and staring at the ground without saying anything. It's as though she was completely immersed in it.

"Her name is Maisha, and she is one of my closest friends." Unfortunately, she was unable to attend school for a time due to illness. She was only recently released from the hospital and permitted to return to school.'' Brian made an "oh" sound as he approached the girl and attempted to welcome her.

"Hey, Maisha, "Nice to meet you." "I'm Brian," Brian said to Maisha.

"Maisha, it's nice to meet you too," she said, moving her dead eyes to Brian, which reminded me of mine in junior high.

"Hey folks, would you like to know something?" Alex chuckled quietly to himself.

"What?"

"Well, Cale lately started hanging out with the first year A Rep, Aoi," he said, patting my back. Do you understand what that means? "I believe Cale likes her."

"W-what nonsense are you talking about, Alex?" I looked ashamed as I said.

"Don't worry, they are our friends, and they'll aid you if they know."

"Is that correct, Cale?" Brian said curiously.

"Wow, our son appears to have matured," Nathan murmured, amazed, but he was also hit by Janet. I know why she hit him: she's afraid I'll be scared again by their caustic remarks.

"Do you really believe Alex Words? He simply made that up. "I don't have a crush on Aoi."

"If I'm expressing it incorrectly, please explain why you've been around Aoi recently."

Alex was determined to prove that I liked Aoi. I understand what he's thinking, but it's not true. Aoi contacted me five days ago for assistance with schoolwork that she couldn't do on her own. I considered rejecting her at first, but that would be impolite. So I began to assist her with her duties on occasion.

I then explained to them the whole story as they all hit Alex in the back.

"Ouch, you guys are too naive to believe in Cale's word. I saw them holding hands. "Can you explain that?"

For a brief period, my sight was attracted to Catherine, and I observed her brows knit in annoyance. Janet patted Catherine's shoulder as she regained consciousness after seeing my eyes were on her.

"Are you all okay, Catherine?" I inquired.

"U-uh, sure, I'm OK. "Why do you ask?"

"Enough of that; answer my questions, and why were you holding hands with Aoi?" said Alex.

That's how we spent our time. After the break, we all went back to our classrooms, with Brian and the others going to Section B. We strolled through Section A together.

Catherine posed a question that seemed out of place while walking.

"Do you really like Aoi, as Alex was saying?" she asks, looking down at her feet, fiddling with her fingers.

"Why do you ask? Are you going to tell me you love me? " I chuckled.

"N-No I- I was simply wondering and wanted to know if you didn't want to—

"Hey, don't worry, I was only kidding. In response to your query, I just like Aoi as a friend. '' As she heard my remarks, her stiff shoulders loosened up.

We continued walking without saying anything else.

.....

A lone girl with white hair could be seen standing on a ladder stacking books on a shelf.

She looked at her wristwatch while she was organizing and began to gently come down.

"Hey," a sound came from, which the girl became conscious and looked around.

A lovely girl with black luscious hair and shining features stood in front of her, and she recognized her. It was none other than Catherine, who had a scary smirk on her face.

"Do you require anything from me?" She remarked this as Catherine approached her.

"W-what are you up to?" As the girl was frightened, Catherine placed her fingers on her right cheek.

"What exactly am I doing? That is not anything you should be concerned about. I'm here to talk a few things with you, and I hope you'll listen and comply." She stepped away and established some distance between them after withdrawing Catherine's fingers.

"Listen, Catherine, you won't get your way if you do something nasty to me; this isn't the junior high we used to read in." The girl began to stare at Catherine, terror obvious in her eyes.

"Do you really think I'll hesitate to bring you damage simply because we're in Lindel high, Aoi?" Catherine asked, smirking.

Aoi was going to say something, but she paused.

Coming closer to Aoi, she embraced her again and murmured in her ears.

"Do you think I won't notice if you sneakily take my toy away from me?"

"What exactly are you saying-mmmh?" "Shu, I don't want your explanation; just know that if I see you getting near to him or hanging out with him again, I'm going to make your life a miserable hell, I hope," Catherine said, forcing her face into Aoi's and pinching her fingers into Aoi's breast, causing her to wail.

Then she left, leaving Aoi stunned and depressed.

15