Chapter 7 : Student council Meeting.
815 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The class hour had ended, and it was finally time for the student council meeting to begin.

I was on the second floor, waiting for Brian and Alex to come; we had arranged to meet here after class.

Students flocked to the auditorium, where the conference would be held.

"Hey, man, thanks for your patience." Brian and Alex approached, waving their hands.

"No worries, so let's get moving." We then made our way to the school auditorium.

This was placed in the school's office area

We entered the enormous auditorium and noticed hundreds of students seated and discussing things amongst themselves.

But The difficulty was that there were no available seats. While I was looking for seats, Alex touched my shoulder and informed me that the first row of seats was completely empty. And as I looked, I found that it was true. Every seat was reserved, yet only the first row of seats remained unoccupied. It's as though it's a cursed location. Brian drew both of us and we sat in the front row as I was thinking. Looking at us, I can hear kids mutter, "Alas, they were unfortunate today." But I ignored their statements and concentrated on the stage where the student council meeting would begin.

The stage was extremely large, and the decorations were stunning.

After a bit, two females appeared on stage, placed a Mike in the center of the stage, and then departed. The minute they walked away A stunning young lady came that can rival my sister in terms of attractiveness. She has short brown hair, bright cheeks, a well-proportioned breast, and a well-proportioned butt. Her thick thighs glistened like diamonds from the short skirt she was wearing, and she also wore earrings that made her stand out. If it wasn't enough, her movement increases her seductiveness. Perhaps she isn't aware.

That's the Lindel High Devil, or an angel, depending on your point of view.

Taking the microphone She holds her hand out to the throng, and for a little time, her gaze is drawn to me.

"Hello to everyone. It's great to see that everyone came. So let's start with why we have this gathering every Sunday. I'm sure you're all intrigued about this, so let's get started."

''The major goal of this conference is to keep students informed about problems they are experiencing as well as other matters such as club management and club analysis. Students will tell us about their difficulties, and we will do our best to fix them.''  The kids applauded as she finished her remarks.

"Our Vice President will now offer a few words." A gorgeous lady with huge eyes and thin lips, around 5'3 inches tall, clutches the microphone and begins speaking in a charming voice that attracted many males, including myself.

"Greetings, my name is Anoha Rubin. I'm from Third Year A and the Vice President of the Student Council. We'll choose a few students for the new committee today. Those picked today will report directly to Tanya Alfred, our magnificent president." "I'd want to summon the president back on stage to choose the students." President Tanya returned to the platform with a package in her hand as she ended her speech.

"I'll only select one student to participate on the new committee, and that is..." She then began to shift her gaze through the throng.

As she searched, her gaze caught mine, and I reverted to mine and glanced in another direction.

"I've picked the new members of the first year's committee, and that is... You." For a brief period, my heartbeat slowed as all of the students focused on the Sc president's hands. It had to have been me. Brian and Alex were both taken aback by this.

Vice President Anoha took the president's microphone and stated

"Please approach the podium and present yourself to the students." I had no option but to move my body, which had been shivering from nervousness to the podium as all eyes were on me.

"Would you mind telling me your name?" Anoha inquired.

"My name is Cale."

Moving her focus back to the crowd, she proclaimed my name as all the kids applauded, which was great to witness. Bullshit, it was ridiculous. I have no plans to join the student council. I just want to kill time. It's not like working on a committee in high school.

"It's great to have you on student council, Cale." Anya Alfred extends her hand towards me for a handshake, her face expressionless.

"Y-yes, it's a joy to work with you as well," I said, shaking her hand.

"What—

Then coming closer to my face, she placed a badge on My shirt as my breathing quickened.

The meeting then came to a close after a few more words were said.

.....

"Woah, Dude, congratulations on your fantastic achievement," Alex exclaims.

"Sure, yeah, laugh at my pain, you heartless people."

"Cal, don't be like that. You're going to be a member of the school council. It's a major deal, you understand."

I remarked, looking at Brian,

"If it's so wonderful, would you like to swap places? I hope you don't want to miss out on this wonderful chance." He goes softly, slowly retracting his face.

"Why are you so quiet right now? You can't deny that I'm in a bad way right now."

"Isn't that your girlfriend out walking?" Alex stated.

As I listened to his comments, I noticed Aoi in the front with a deadpan expression staring down.

"Stay here, you guys. I'm going to go chat with her for a little while." As I began to walk, I could hear them remark, "Would you have a look at that? Our child is head over heels in love."

"Aoi!" I motioned with my hands towards her.

She gazed at me as she swayed left and right, listening to my voice.

"What are you doing here all alone?" She walked away from the scene without addressing my inquiry, leaving me perplexed.

I pursued her, taking her hand, and asked her, "What's the problem? Did I make a mistake?"

She initially stares down at her hands, then redirects her sad gaze to towards her eyes.

"Please leave me, I have nothing to say," she says as she wipes her crying eyes as walks away, leaving a void in my heart.

"Hey, what's up between you two?" Brian and Alex inquired at the same time, witnessing everything from a distance.

"I'm not sure what occurred. Rather, I'm perplexed as to why she's upset with me. "I don't remember ever harming her or anything."

"Well, even the best guy in the world has problems understanding women's sentiments, and you are only a high school student, so I understand if you don't comprehend it," Alex added, wrapping his hands over my shoulders. As he laughed, Alex received two blows from Brian and me.

"Pfft, man, I was only giving you advise."

Ignoring Alex's bizarre caustic remarks, he then said, "Hey, don't worry too much about that." She might be unhappy over something. That is why she is upset.''  That makes sense. Because I don't recall ever disappointing her or anything else occurring between us, Brian may be correct; she must be dealing with her own issues.

"You're correct, I shouldn't worry too much about this." Brian's face lit up when he saw how relaxed I was, and the three of us went downstairs for some fresh air.

....

Two people may be observed in a storeroom-like environment. One is a female resting on a desk with her back supported, and the other is a boy bending over the girl, holding her two hands and kissing her neck.

"umm, ahh, hurry up, I don't have all day." While moaning with pleasure, the girl said to the boy.

"Wait a minute, these opportunities don't come along every day." The boy then takes off the girl's skirt and pantyhose. He then started rubbing it on the girl's corotch.

"Mmmh,mmm," The girl writhed in delight, biting her lips, as the boy quickened his speed.

"Sam, you may put it in. Ahh-Mmh. I'm already soaked."  She huffed as she continued,The girls' faces were all crimson.

When he got the green light, he removed her pantie, which was saturated in love nectar, and smirked at the female, who was impatiently waiting for it to sink deep within her.

"Humph, don't make me, uh, wait for it," she remarked cutely while softly touching his hand.

"Janet, your expression is better than having sex."

The boy rubs her hair and kisses her on the lips, which she accepts, and pushes her tongue into his mouth, throwing her arms around him and nestling into his arms.

Sam sat down at a desk, then grabbed Janet and drove his cock into her pussy as she moaned and sank her nails into Sam's back.

"Ahhh-Faster,Umm~ahh"

The boy then unhooked her bra and caressed her left breast with his hand while sucking the right boob with his lips and holding Janet by the back with one of his arms.

Janet began to lose herself in ecstasy as she began to moan louder, which was prompted by Sam sucking her boob.

Sam smiled as he remarked to Janet, who was making an ahegao expression, that her nipples had become erect.

"You're really lewd, Janet."

He threw her over the desk, holding her by the waist, and then leaned back, his tongue resting on Jantes' pussy.

"Uhh,Mmhh, "It's becoming late; people will most likely arrive if we don't hurry and make me climax fast"

"I was going to help you feel better, but that doesn't appear to be feasible today." He then He stood up and plunged his cock into Jantes' pussy while kissing her passionately.

As he approached his limit, sam screamed, "Ahhh, I'm Gonna Cum."

"Ahh, I, um, understand," Janet replied as she touched Sam's face, which was near to her. "I, too, have reached my limit." Sam's speed accelerated as he asked again. "Can I cum inside?"

"No, you can't."

"Ahh, I'm cumming," she continued.

"Me, toooooo" As Janet climaxed, he pulled out his dick and shot his cum towards in her face.

As they puffed, Sam Tierd wrapped his body over Janet.

....

We were watching the cricket club practice at the school grounds.

"Cale "I've been considering joining the cricket club." Brain made a comment while glancing over the cricket players.

"Well, that's a fantastic idea. You've always been brilliant at cricket. Man, you should go for it. "I'm rooting for you." I patted Brian on the back and gave him my thumbs up to try it.

"Haha, thank you very much, man." It was quite helpful. "

A voice yelled to us from behind as we both turned around to see Alex sprinting towards us, clutching three popsicles in his hands.

"Haaaah, here are your chocolate, vanilla, and cola flavors." He handed each of us a popsicle, which we eagerly accepted.

"Thanks, buddy, I was craving one," Brian remarked, joining me in thanking Alex.

"After all, it's not a huge deal. I'll eat from you as well." We both immediately shove the popsicles towards Alex.

"Hey, I'm joking, just joking," he said.

We were discussing when we noticed Catherine, Lucy, and the new girl approaching us.

Brian waved his hand behind them as they waved back and began to walk toward us.

"What are you doing?" Brian inquired as he approached Catherine.

"Nothing special, just getting some fresh air before departing."

"How come you're lying?" "You came here to see Brian," Lucy added, as Catherine and Brian both grew red.

"We've got to save our friend from this awakerd'ness," Alex and I said, making eye contact.

"Hey Goddess, sorry, Catherine, where is your Tsunade friend?" I don't notice her. "Is she ill or what?" He attempted to divert the subject.

"Friend Tsunade?"

"He's inquiring about Janet," I said, hitting Alex in the back in response to Catherine's query.

"Oh, I couldn't find her from the Student Council meeting, either."

"Could she be with her boyfriend?" Alex inquired.

"She doesn't have one, though," Lucy chuckled.

Then there was a long stillness, which was quite awakened.

I ended the stillness by asking Catherine, "Catherine, have you joined any clubs yet?"

"I meant to, but I didn't actually start looking for one. Have you yet joined any clubs?"

"No, I haven't, but Brian has chosen to join the cricket club." "That's fantastic news, Brian. Cricket will be ideal for you "Catherine stated while holding his hand. She finished her speech by gently ruffling Brian's hair and smiling warmly at him.

(They are madly in love with each other.) "Alex and I reflected deeply.

Following that, Catherine "Hey, I was thinking, why don't we hit the karaoke tonight," he added, turning his attention to the entire group.

Alex, the greatest wimp I've ever encountered, was the first to respond. "Oh, Catherine, that's fantastic. "I'd love to go."

"Well, also, school ended early today, so I can go," Brian explained.

"Well, I've got some work-

Catherine interfered before I could continue speaking, grabbing my hand with puppy eyes and asking, "Please do not refuse this. We'll all be there. You must come." They said "Please" in unison from behind all it.

"Hey, Man, I'll speak with your sister. Let's just agree to disagree and go have some fun."

Seeing everyone inviting me to come My mind was filled with pleasant warmth and a new sense of dominance.

"All well, I'll go."

14