Chapter 10 : Some complex feelings. love?
987 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a purple-colored room, a girl lay down on her bed with her left hand clutching the phone and her right hand down to her crotch, massaging her fingers in a circular way.

 

Her phone screen was showing a picture of a boy who

 

"Cale, Mmmh, ahh, please devour me, rip me apart." Her moans became louder as she neared her climax.

 

As she lost herself in the ecstasy she was experiencing, her two fingers sliced through her vagina.

 

"Cale, Cale, Cale, Cale. Mhhhh" Her love nectar soaked through her bed sheet.

 

A knock appeared at her door unexpectedly.

 

"Dinner is ready, Janet. Come on down."

 

Janet was the name of the girl. (TL: It was a difficult decision.)

 

When she heard her mother's voice, she immediately put on her underwear and concealed the saturated bed sheet in a corner as she replied.

 

"Y-yes, mom You go ahead, I'm coming in 2 minutes. "

 

"Come quickly, your father has brought chicken today; it's becoming cold." Saying that, she walks.

 

away, her fading footsteps proving it.

 

She sighed as she realized she had been saved.

 

"I can't believe I was masturbating while visualizing that son of a bitch. What's the matter with me?" She began to put on her pajamas, but her gaze was drawn to her thighs.

 

"Why am I remembering that karaoke event? It's entirely his fault. He was the one who was pressing his head on my back, and just thinking about that makes me want to kill myself."

 

.....

 

Cale stepped from the shower, his gaze drawn to the clock, which displayed 12:30. He rushed downstairs while wrapped in towel.

 

"Hey, sis. Where have my white Snickers gone... I-I'm sorry for intruding "As he entered the living room, he made a loud commotion, but his gaze was drawn around the room by his sister's two gorgeous female friends, who were gawking at his white glistening physique dressed only in a towel. As he raced towards his room, his cheeks flushed with humiliation.

 

"Wow, Catherine, your brother is hot as hell."

 

Stacy Cale's Sister concurred by nodding when one of the girls mentioned something to her. "Well, he's my brother, after all," she remarked proudly.

 

Returning to the room He dropped the towel and moved in front of the large mirror linked to the entrance of the room, where he saw his nude body in the mirror.

 

"I'm embarrassed they saw me half naked." As he exclaimed, his two palms pushed on his face in sadness.

 

His phone rang at that moment, and he answered it. (Have you gotten dressed yet? Please don't tell me you haven't already.) Brian stated.

 

"As you can see, I just got out of the shower, but don't worry, I'll be ready in 10 minutes."

 

"Man, I told you Catherine and her pals were already waiting for us at the cafe... I'm on my way to your house right now, so be ready." Brian said goodbye as Cale picked out a white formal shirt from his wardrobe and was about to put it on when his door opened and her sister entered.

 

"Sis?"

 

Stacy looks around the room for a few moments before asking. "Are you on your way somewhere?"

 

"Well, Brian and I are meeting some friends in the café today," Cale said, as he adjusted his shirt.

 

"Will there be any females?" Suddenly, the mood in the room becomes oppressive.

 

"N-no, they are all boys," Stuttering Cale said.

 

Stacy's stone-cold, inquiring eyes stayed fixed on Cale's face as she assessed the reality of those remarks.

 

"Are you sure about that?" she came close and again asked.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. There will also be a girl present there. " Cale said couldn't keep eye contact with Stacy.

 

Cale took a careful look at his sister's face. What he saw was a happy face.

 

"That's wonderful, Cale; I feared you were homosexual because you were always hanging out with Brian, but I'm pleased to hear you're seeing ladies."

 

"Why would you think that? More than aren't, you were downstairs? You should spend some time than being Here nagging me," Cale said as he pushed his sis outside the room.

 

"Wait a minute, I'll leave, but first, are you going to wear that?" She mentioned this while pointing out the outfits that Cale had chosen to wear.

 

"Yes, I intend to wear that," he remarked casually.

 

Hearing this, she sighed and returned to the room, locking the door behind her.

 

"I'm going to get you ready for today."

 

''You are not required to-

 

"Shhh, just let me do my job," she whispered, placing her thumb over his lips.

 

She takes a black formal shirt and black pants from my closet.

 

 handed them into his hands. before getting out.

 

"I'm waiting outside. Till then, get ready ".

 

.....

 

"How is it?" I asked, uncertain of how I looked in this clothing.

 

As she held me and caressed my hair, my sister's eyes welled up.

 

"Hey, what's up with that?" I inquired.

 

"You look fantastic in those. I'm proud of you because you're so handsome, but there's one more thing you need to complete yourself, ,"she murmured as she let go of her arms.

 

"What exactly is it?"

 

"Combing your hair" She then picked the gel from the shelf, which I had never used before, and while holding my hair, she put the gel to it and began utilizing her skills up there. She put the gel to the roots and pushed the hairs one way, then the rest of the hair the other way.

 

"Tada, it's done. Now look in the mirror. " Nodding my head, I peered in the mirror and was astounded. My appearance has suddenly made a 360° turn since I can't recognize myself in the mirror because I looked like a completely new person. Even though I've never claimed to be gorgeous, I must confess that this time I looked more dashing than ever.

 

My sister made a chuckling sound and was ready to touch my head when she noticed me admiring myself, but I stopped her.

 

"I'm sorry, it's just a habit..." she said scratching her head. My phone rang at that moment. When I saw the caller's name, I dashed downstairs before saying goodbye to my sister.

 

"Hey, your black Snickers are in a box in the shoe rack," she said from upstairs as I walked out of the house wearing the shoes.

 

....

 

"You're late again; what should I do with you?" Brian asked, knitting his brows at Cal, who was approaching him with a gulp.

 

"Sorry for the lateness, so shall we go?" Saying this, Cale started to walk, but he was stopped by Brian.

 

"Hey, Cale, is that you?" Brian said in astonishment, seeing Cale.

 

Cale tilted his head in confusion and said, "Stop joking around; aren't we getting late?"

 

...

 

As we walked into the café, we observed many individuals with their families and friends enjoying their meals and discussing their everyday lives. To say the least, it was a pleasant scenario.

 

We then proceeded to a corner where Catherine and her other companion were standing.

 

As we walked, I noticed and heard a lot of people staring at me.

 

"Isn't he quite hot?"

 

"Oh, I want his phone number."

 

"Not just him, but that white jacket, one as well."

 

As we approached the specified table, we noticed Catherine and Janet sitting across from each other.

 

Brian sat next to Catherine, and I sat next to Janet, who was flushing brightly.

 

Catherine was dressed in a scarlet top and short leggings, while Janet was dressed in a stunning pink cocktail dress.

 

"Woah, Cale, is that you?" Catherine said, leaning against me. Looking at me closely,

 

Which caused me to see her cleavage.

 

"W-what is wrong with you guys? You and Brian are both behaving weirdly. I regret coming here dressed up in this now. " Clicking my tongue and looking the other way, I said.

 

Catherine corrected her posture and stated, "Jokes aside, you really look good. In these outfits, mostly, your hairstyle is really cool."

 

"Ikr, I was astounded to see him as well."

 

Listening to their remarks made me feel quite nervous because I had never received such high praise before.

 

"Don't you think he's looking really dashing, Janet?" Catherine asked Janet, who was discreetly staring out the window next to us.

 

Catherine asked Janet, who was discreetly staring out the window next to us.

 

If I'm not mistaken, she was blushing as she looked at me.

 

"So, now that we're all settled, shall we order food?" Brian stated as we all nodded.

 

When the waiter arrived, we ordered one macaroni pizza and one steak and pastry for each of us.

 

After about 10 minutes, the waiter arrived with our order, and we all proceeded to eat.

 

...

 

My heart was beating, my face felt flushed, and my legs trembled with anxiousness.

 

I caught a glimpse of his face as he ate his food. He was beaming as he spoke with Brian and Catherine.

 

I'm shocked he's still acting like himself, given what occurred that day.

 

"Why are you not eating? It's starting to get cold."

 

It's starting to get cold." I grabbed a fork and a knife and began carving the meat, but because of the pressure I used, the dish tipped over and the steak went to the ground.

 

The fractured plate piece bit into my leg, forcing me to groan.

 

"Janet, are you all right?" Seeing this, Catherine and Brian said.

 

"Hey, are you all right?" Cale inquired, clearly concerned.

 

"Y-yeah, sorry for running our meet-up, guys," I muttered, bending my head, but the agony made me howl.

 

"W-what are you up to?"

 

"Stop Moving, Let me See" Cale knelt beside me and pulled my legs up. He scanned it and discovered the splinter.

 

"Even though it is a small splinter, it will cause discomfort if it remains in the skin for an extended period. Please hand the bag to me, Brian." Brian passed the bag that was down under our table while listening to His Word.

 

Cale took the bag and looked for something before pulling out a box of band-aids.

 

"You carry bandages," I inquired, my interest piqued.

 

Taking a look at me, He gazed at my face while gripping my legs and replied, "My sister, you see, constantly puts this in my suitcases. If I ever get harmed. You might say she is overly concerned, haha." Even in pain, his smile pulled me in; his touch, his breath on my ankle; everything about him drew me in.

 

"I want you."

 

"Excuse me, did you say something?"

 

"N-no" He then takes out this handkerchief and wraps it over his hands as he pulls the splinter out of my legs while I bite my lower lip.

 

"Sorry," he apologized as he wiped away the remaining blood with water and applied the band-aid.

 

"All done."

 

"Wow, our Cale appears to have quite the skill, it appears," Catherine observed, her eyes gleaming. But For a split second, Catherine's eye falls on me as she scowls.

 

"Well, seeing Cal do this makes me nostalgic because when I was in junior high, I was hurt by falling while practicing baseball, and he took care of me exactly as he took care of Janet."

 

"Say thanks, Janet; it's rude, you know," Catherine said, pointing her fingers at me.

 

"N-no, it's OK."

 

"Thanks a lot, Cale," I gently responded as he motioned for me not to thank him.

 

We called a waiter and instructed him to collect the dish shards.

 

"Could we please order a steak?"

 

"Sorry ma'am, we are out of stock for today," the waiter stated before leaving.

 

Cale abruptly placed his steak, which had been divided into little pieces, in front of me.

 

"I don't feel good. Janet, you could eat mine, "Cale answered with a smiling face.

 

"No, that's OK; you should eat it. I'm OK."

 

"Janet, please eat. He's insisting that you eat it. It would be impolite to deny him." Catherine spoke with a complex expression that I recognized.

 

But that wasn't the matter what was bothering me, the thing was I don't know why I'm feeling a strong urge to Snuggle around Cale's arm, Be close to him, and rub my cheeks with his. I was drowning in fantasy as I ate the steak, which he had given me without eating himself.

 

His Physical Appearance His style today has a new mood with his smile. I hadn't paid attention to his face before, but now, when he sat next to me, I could see he's a nice man who understands how to act and treat a female.

 

.....

 

Janet excused herself from our meal to go to the restroom before gently whispering something in my ears.

 

"What did she say to you?" Catherine inquired.

 

"N-nothing, she just informed me I had something on my face." She was pleased with my response and continued to converse with Brian as I ate slowly.

 

....

 

"Hey, I'm going to the restroom. I assume I have a bad stomach."

 

"That's terrible. I wanted to see a movie with you guys, "Catherine lamented.

 

Then I excused myself as I headed toward the washroom.

 

But when I approached the restroom, I became perplexed.

 

"She certainly doesn't want me to use the women's restroom." I waited two minutes for her, but she didn't appear.

 

Pulling the courage, I headed towards the women's bathroom. As I was entering, Janet pulled me inside and pressed her body against mine. She asked,

 

"Do you remember that night at karaoke?"

 

"D-don't tell me I-it was you, J-Janet?" I said, in utter shock.

12