Secret Tunnel – Rotten Apple
180 13 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Secret Tunnel

by Rotten Apple

Content enticements/warnings:

Spoiler

Fantasy, Explicit Smut, Slime, Pseudo-Outdoor Intercourse

[collapse]

🌑

There weren’t many things Cetys loved with a passion, even fewer were ones he was willing to seek out from the comfort of his abode. But, there was one he would chase down no matter how far they ran off to. One he’d do anything to possess, one that the finest treasures held no chance against, the man who held the keys to his heart without even knowing: Eiran Redwood. This spunky, happy-go-lucky wizard who managed to take absolutely nothing, yet everything, seriously was certainty going to be the death of him.

Cetys stared at Eiran gawking at the rare ingredients swarming the obscure ocean-side cave like a child. You’d think that he’d never seen one before despite being a high-ranked wizard, but he did look cute. It wasn’t like the cave wasn’t worth gawking at with its stalactites and stalagmites glowing an ethereal blue, the light dispersing to illuminate the large cave as it combined with the white light emitted by the tiny crystals scattered around, bioluminescent fungi adding a dash of reds and greens. Even gaining access to it was mystical, with its entrance only opening on when a full moon is at its peak, hidden behind runes and enchantments that Cetys personally placed on his prized location. Yet all of the wonders of the sea-side cave was lost on Cetys, but seeing Eiran’s child-like amusement of finally seeing where the magic is managed to rekindle a bit of his own. Faced with his boyfriend’s lovingly judgemental gaze, Eiran turned to meet his gaze and hmph out an excuse that he “never came here before”, only to be met with a mirthful chuckle.

“Enjoy the views,” Cetys laughed, “things will only get more difficult from here.”

Cetys from before would never dare to expose his preferred harvest grounds, but swiftly granted an exception when Eiran begged for his assistance with finding Void’s Essence, one of the few sources of pure Darkness that can be utilized in advanced rituals and spells, making it highly valuable for anyone dabbling in the arcane. Usually, it’d be relatively easy to procure such a product, yet the purity Eiran needed was unusually high, making it much easier to find yourself compared to buying. The poor man was nearly scammed twice while legitimate sellers demanded an arm and leg for meager amounts. Cetys could’ve just told Eiran the location, though the thought of him getting hurt because of his misguided belief that slimes are shaped like friends compelled Cetys to accompany him.

The cave was lined with monsters that Eiran had never seen in the wild. Exotic, slightly alien-looking plants were scattered everywhere, nearly enticing the wizard to touch their unusually shaped leaves. Before he could cave to temptation, Eiran was distracted by the sluggishly-moving blob of sludge. It looked like a regular slime, but unable to maintain its signature shape, with parts of it clinging to the cave floor and lumping in certain areas. There was no face on the poor thing, but you could practically feel the little thing’s struggle. The urge to shout encouragements to the blobby baby and give it headpats was so strong within Eiran that he turned Cetys for its identity while planning how he’d present his case for adopting the cutie.

“Semi-sentient slime.” Cetys responded disinteredly, eyeing his smitten boyfriend. “Haven’t you seen one before?”

“Semi-sentient? How can something be semi-sentient? Isn’t it an all or nothing type of deal?” Eiran pondered aloud in an attempt to change the flow of the conversation in the most natural way to awaken Cetys’s burning curiosity.

Faced with his amber eyes filled with pride at his diversion, Cetys’s teasing nature reared its head as he indulged his serial-adopter of a boyfriend.

“Not quite,” Cetys started as he strode towards his eagerly awaiting listener. “Its partial consciousness arises from a lack of proper core to store and manage its mana consumption and purification. It has yet to fully form its-hey! Don’t touch it!”

“Why notttt?” whined the red-head, hands stuck in a grabby motion towards the unformed slime.

“It has little control of its elemental abilities. Seriously, are you even a wizard?” Cetys questioned, face falling at the sight of Eiran making ‘pspspsps’ noises to a potentially deadly unformed slime.

“Cut that out. It only has enough consciousness to blindly obey orders at this stage. I highly doubt it even knows you’re calling it,” sighing, Cetys strode to the blob to cast a modified taming spell, one that would lock it forever in its incomplete form. He wasn’t going to let this blobby thing snatch away his Eiran’s attention anymore than it did.

The little incident ended with a certain wizard kneeling on the rugged cave floor apologizing for his imprudish behavior. It was a funny sight really. The esteemed Eiran Redwood with his tall and broad stature, dirtying his signature sultry, barely acceptable, clothing by repeatedly prostrating to the much delicate looking, yet notoriously vicious, Cetys. With each prostration, Eiran’s ginger hair became increasingly disheveled as he sprouted out more outlandish promises and ridiculous excuses of apologies. Cetys’s unmoved lilac eyes stared back at the man now groveling at his feet. Said man had now shifted to throwing compliments at the alchemist, ranging from “you look extremely dashing in that coat today even though it isn’t cold,” to “your hair looks like a silvery cloud, not that it doesn't always haha.”

Hearing the supposedly apologetic Eiran babble on and on about simply ravishing Cetys looked and how he’d like to eat him up was something only someone as shameless and perverted as Eiran could do. The real crime was how good he looked doing it, Cetys thought, eyes roaming towards the bountiful chest on display through Eiran’s poor excuse of a shirt.

“Ah, Cetys,“ Eiran began as he swallowed a lump in his throat. “If you keep on staring at me like that, my little brother will wake up.”

“What little brother? Aren’t you an only child?” Cetys shot back, eyebrows raised at the bizarre comment.

“You know what I mean!” Eiran said accusingly.

“I’ve told you this many times, Eiran, I don’t speak the language of the perverted.” Sighed Cetys as he shrugged, projecting an air of nobility and purity.

“So you do know! Tsk tsk, lying isn’t a good look on you, ya know.” Returned the ginger wearing an exaggerated disappointed face.

Cetys opted to ignore his boyfriend’s “scolding” to return to complete their original goal.

“Ugh, you ignore my hurt feelings!” Eiran mirthfully bellowed, face scrunched in anger faker than the supposed miracle potions Cetys came across. “It’s only fair you soothe my shattered heart!”

His monologue continued while trapping Cetys in his arms from behind, allowing the lilac-eyed man to feel the erection of his “hurt” boyfriend against his ass.

“And by any chance would I be soothing you through sex?” Cetys inquired slightly indignantly. “You want me to fuck in a cave?”

Seeing his act was up, Eiran admitted it with no hesitation, eagerly even, as he rested his head on the shoulder of his shorter lover.

“Eiran, be honest,” an indulgent voice echoed in the cave as he guided his perverted lover to an appropriate place to indulge his desires, "were you secretly a horse in your past life?”

“Wha-”

—----------------

The center chamber the two consummated in had a section of its ceiling exposed, allowing the moon’s ray to shine down on the two lovers. The scene of two entangled bodies bathed in moonlight striving to drive the other mad from pleasure looked like a scene out of a prized painting. Of course, such a sight only fueled their need to feel each other. Eiran’s cock twitched within Cetys’s ass as he basked in the spectacular view of his boyfriend bouncing on his cock, silver light acting as a halo around his feminine figure, lilac eyes glowing with a combination of love and lust. Faced with his lover’s plump red lips, Eiran couldn’t resist the urge to entangle his mouth with Cetys’s in a passionate kiss as if he were desperately trying to combine into one. The two were hopelessly addicted to another, with a taste only fueling their frenzy for more. They needed to feel more of the other, to leave the other a whimpering mess unable to focus on anything but their lover.

To achieve his goals, Eiran suddenly pushed two of his thick, rough fingers into his lover’s small slit, chuckling at the shocked yelps and moans he received as a reward. The fingers moved in and out at the same rythym Cetys fucked himself, their sounds soon combining as one. Cetys, however, was not to be outdone. His hands made themselves at home on Eiran's chest, twisting and pulling on the little nubs. The two lovers found themselves in trance, brains nearly scrambled from the pleasure they brought themselves. Testaments of their love for one another interrupted by the occasional groan were all they were capable of. Eiran came first, dumping his seed within Cetys's inviting ass, moaning into a kiss that made him weak. Cetys soon followed with his breathless form, sweat allowing the moonlight to be reflected off of him like a debaucherous angel that enjoyed being sinful.

The angel in question, smile and all, beamed at a slightly flustered Eiran, "Wanna do something fun~" being the only indicator of what was in store for him.

—--------

The cool, viscous semi-solid object inserted itself dutifully within Eiran's ass with little to no resistance.

"Loosen up more," Cetys advised as he laid next to him, languidly stroking his boyfriend's painfully erect cock, "You'll only hurt yourself like this."

Yet Eiran unwittingly continued testing the limits of the restraints on his wrists summoned out of nowhere courtesy of Cetys as he tried to adjust to the weird sensation in his ass.

“B-but…ugH whAt’s exactly in my a-uh…ass?” Eiran questioned in between groans.

“Your new pet~” Cetys casually stated, voice punctuated by an underlying irritation, eyebrows raising at Eiran’s sputters of shock, patting his boyfriend almost condescendingly. “There, there, it’s not conscious. I do have to manually control it though~” Cetys emphasized the supposed sad news by ordering the substance thrust deeper within Eiran.

The sensation of the cool substance churning within him, stimulating his most intimate parts, was unlike anything he'd felt before. He could feel it separate under Cetys's commands to stretch him out, the individual tentacles rubbing against his walls, eventually his prostate, at a painfully slow pace. Combined with Cetys's handiwork on his cock, everything felt overwhelming yet underwhelming. Eiran was momentarily brought out of his hazy thoughts by a sudden licking feeling on his chest before it transformed to sucking on his nipples. The offender smiled oh so sweetly at his beloved's moans, even rewarding Eiran by picking up the pace, albeit by a smidge.

"AugH….Ceh-hah-Cehlish go fashterrr," was all he could moan after what felt like ages of edging.

"Eh? That's all? I can do something even better~" the man in question promised as he lined his rear entrance up to his boyfriend's unyielding erection, carefully inserting himself while manipulating the slimey appendages to insert themselves into his other awaiting hole.

The two men groaned in pleasure almost simultaneously, soon staring into the other's eyes as their forms were bathed in the silvery night glow. The pleasure they felt from both their efforts and the failed slime's paled in comparison to the sheer love fueling their lustful actions. Eiran couldn't hold on any longer and thrusted upwards frantically, cumming almost immediately from how tight Cetys was. It was like he was milking Eiran's poor cock for all it's worth. He was not alone in his undoing, with Cetys struggling to keep up from the overwhelming feeling of being stuffed. Much effort wasn't needed for them to paint each other white and bask in the hazy afterglow.

“Ah…we still haven't found Void's Essence…" Eiran mumbled dumbly, "We need to go back…"

Cetys hummed in agreement as he freed his lover's arms and ass from his sinful manipulations, ensuring to ask how it felt. When it was all said and done, Cetys flopped next to his beloved to cuddle and ignore his awaiting responsibilities in favor of basking in his warmth until he felt something hot against his abdomen.

"Your zodiac sign is a horse." Cetys stated flatly.

"The fuck does that mean?!" neighed a certain overachieving stallion.

They didn't find Void's Essence, instead opting to roll around in the nonexistent sheets.

🌑

 

Author's Account:

Rotten Apple

Author's Note:

Eiran, aggressively pointing at a horse: This is a horse. Do we look anything alike?!
Cetys, wiping away tears: I'm so happy you found your family again. Did the Badgermoles help you?
Eiran: ಠ_ಠ

Catch me at Ao3 @Lustful_Apple and Tumblr @trashybandit. Thanks for reading~ ( ˶˘ ³˘(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)!♡

Credits: Neko for ideas and tremendous help alongside all my beta readers for putting up with me <3

 

6