Prologue Part #3: With a single red bullet
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue Part #3: With a single red bullet

"KHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

"To think that it would happen…."

"KHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!".

"This feeling…..this indescribable ECSTASY!!!!!

"AFTER WALKING AND WALKING! AND WALKING!!".

"AND FUCKING WALKINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!, IN THIS ENDLESS RED WORLD!".

"SEEING THE SAME RED MOUTENS!, CROSSING THE SAME FUCKING RED OCEAN!!!!!".

"WITH NO SIGN OF A SINGLE HUMAN!!!".

"Finally…something different, something new…"

"KHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"..."

"Red"

"Red mountains, Red sky, Red Ocean, a Red sun, and a red revolver…..with a single red bullet…..

"Ever since I closed my eyes, all I ever was able to see is that discussing color!".

"No matter where I looked, it was the only thing that I could see!!!".

"The color of war, the color of death, the color of pain, the color of hatred".

"The color of blood".

"No…..that statement is wrong".

"I didn't see only the color red, no matter where I looked I saw countless shades of red".

"Dark, bright even transparent!".

"But not this shade….it was different…."

"I have never seen this kind of red!"

"I could not describe this shade of red even if someone would point a gun at me and force me to…"

"It's not like you couldn't recognize this color as a shade of red, it's the fact that I did recognize it, is that terrifies me!!!!".

"It doesn't make sense…."

"No matter how you look at that gun, at that red bullet."

"This color, it didn't have any resembles any kind of the color red!!!!".

"No matter how loosely you would define it, there is no sane person that would call it a shade of red!!!!!!

"So why, WHY!!!!!".

"Whenever I am looking at that revolver, at that single bullet!!!!!".

"The only reasonable way that I could describe that color is red!!!!!!".

"How could this color be red, it doesn't make any sense!".

"The mountains are red! , the water is red, the sky and sun fucking are red!!

"No matter where I look all I can see is shades of red!".

"No matter how far I walk all I can see is shades of that disgusting color!!!!

"Walking more than 901,973,456.43 km and seeing the same fucking sights, with nothing new, nothing different!!!!!".

"So why now?".

"What's different?".

"Why is there a gun in the ocean?".

"Why after walking more than 901,973,456.43 km the only thing that I found is a red fucking gun?".

Why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?

"....."

"How long have I been here..."

"In this world…..

"Days?".

"Months?".

"Years?".

"Decades?".

"Am I losing my sanity?".

"I am tired…"

"I am hungry..."

"I don't remember the last time I drank a glass of water…."

"I don't remember the last time I ate a meal…."

"The last time that I slept..."

"Opened my eyes….."

"I don't even remember a single thing that happened to me before I got here...

"All I can remember is this place, this wicked world…"

"Those…red mountains, this... red sky, that....red...ocean, that...…..red...su...."

"And this red revolver....with its single red bullet...."

"A red revolver...a single-use gun...."

"Only one shot….only one chance...…only one red bullet…"

"A gun is useless without a bullet…a gun is useless without a target…."

"Without a bullet and a target, a gun is meaningless."

"Without a bullet and a target, a gun is useless."

"Without a bullet and a target, a gun is just a piece of metal."

"KHA…."

"But in the end, you ain't so useless after all…."

"KHA-HA-HA...…..."

*tskask*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of {Volume001: Prologue}

TO BE CONTINUED to Volume002: At the castle of King Nothing......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0