Chapter 1
756 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinji is a handsome sixteen-year-old teenager who is quite popular with girls, also known as a womanizer or typical scumbag.

Shunji was going on a date with a popular girl from his school, which he had recently been interested in, he was completely prepared for the stages of the date.

"With this meeting I will definitely win over amagi-senpai" Shinji was excited about this meeting with his senpai which he spent investing his time in her a month ago.

Today he would take her to a movie theater where they would watch a movie and they would go to a restaurant where they would talk while they eat and to close the end with a flourish he would take her on a Ferris wheel on which he would kiss her.

To learn how to pick up girls shinji read a variety of books on psychology which made his life a lot easier

"Today is another beautiful day" As shinji walked smiling along the path he didn't notice a truck that crossed the red light approaching him.

"Ah shit" when shinji noticed the truck was too late, his life flashed through him like a revolving lantern remembering his loving parents, his sister, his friends....

'I wish I had dated more girls' one of the things he liked most in his life was flirting with girls was always fun and enjoyable although it led to his reputation as a scumbag.

That's what he thought before everything went dark.

*********

Soon shinji was regaining consciousness "Where am I, is this the hospital?".

Shinji looked around and found himself in an all white place.

"Coff, coff .I think I owe you young man an apology" a mysterious voice spoke, shinji looked around and quickly found an old man with a white beard and silver hair.

"W-what who are you?, where am I?!" Shunji asked in confusion.

"Well I'm what you call god" the old man spoke proudly and continued "I was supposed to send truck-kun to run over a certain person but I ended up losing control of him at the moment which led to hitting you I'm really sorry for this," said the old man with an apologetic expression.

"WHICH IS!!!" shinji was shocked by what he heard this old man said he was god and killed him accidentally.

Shinji took a deep breath and processed the information he received "I understand and now what happens to me? you must have a solution right will it resurrect me or take me to another world something like that". Shinji had already read several fanfics and novels of this type where the mc goes to another world etc...

"Bingo you are quick to understand things as expected from someone from the land" said the old man smiling with both thumbs up "unfortunately I can't resurrect you but I can take you to another world and give you 3 wishes as an apology of course nothing much outrageous".

"Worlds you speak of is any world including anime and manga".

"Exactly, including anime and manga, even movies, humans on earth have an incredible imagination that everything they created the gods helped make reality in the worlds".

Shinji was immediately excited when he heard this, it would be great to go to another world. This idea would make anyone feel excited even though he misses his family there was nothing he could do about it but move on "I accept your offer I would like to go in a crossover world where there are several animes mixed up" .

"Ohh I have a perfect world here to send you, now very well let's go to your three wishes" the old man said as he showed the number three in his hands.

Shinji thought for a bit "Can I choose to stay with my current memories or is it counted as a wish?"

The old man ran his hand over his beard and said, "Beautiful question my young man, have other people completely forgotten about it and ended up without their memories. As for memories, can I make a special ecession for you and not count as one of the requests."

Shinji gave him a grateful look "I want to have a system where you can give me temper, intelligence, strength whatever I need and that's one of those check in Chinese novels equal."

"The old cliché system from what I see ha-ha-ha-ha almost everyone asks for the systems. Well you may have two wishes" said god.

From what he said it seems that many others asked for the system but it is understandable after all it is very versatile.

And it helps a lot right?.

"I also want to be extremely handsome and have a perfect body that even if I eat a lot I don't get fat" said shinji after all the more handsome he is the better.

People always look at appearance...

Of course it's not because of the girls right?.

Coff, Coff.

God gave shinji an 'I understand' look and nodded and gestured to him to present his last request.

Shinji thought more and said: "I want to have the intelligence of Sherlock Holmes like being able to see the details of each person, whether they are lying or not, how to solve crimes etc.."

Shinji has always been a huge fan of sherlock and has always wanted to be able to see every detail of people, just by shaking hands or with just a glance.

God looked surprised at the last wish "Well it was the first time I get this kind of request this was quite original, not a super power like in naruto or dbz but character wisdom huh".

"As the saying goes: knowledge is power" shinji always thought it was better to solve problems with intelligence than fists. Instead of fighters he liked thinkers better.

Of course, sometimes there are things that have to be resolved with violence.

"Alright, now that your orders are over I will send you now, I hope you have a great new life" said god then a bright white glow was in his hand

"Thank you so much" shinji thanked him for giving him new life and wishes. after all he is god he could have ignored him if he wanted to.

Don't worry about that was my mistake initially so have a good life young man" said god sending him with a smile.

With that a great glow lit up everything around including the shinji himself.

------

-------------

-----------------------

******************

Shinji opened his eyes and saw everything blurry and he put his hands on his head that started to ache in which information about this new japan was being sent.

11