Chapter 3
464 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

[Does the host wish to embody the wisdom of sherlock holmes?]

Sherlock Holmes' wisdom was Shinji's last wish.

With this desire he would be amazing whether it be reasoning, solving crimes, figuring out if people are having an affair with just a few glances or a handshake to see what they work with.

"Embed" shinji said without wasting time.

[Ding! Embodying the wisdom of sherlock holmes].

"AHHHHH, what the fuck" soon shinji found himself having a painful headache.

A great flow of information, psychological techniques, behavioral analysis, reasoning etc... was sent directly to your brain.

"Finally this is over" After a few minutes the information process ended.

Looking around, the way he saw the world had totally changed after gaining sherlock's wisdom.

It's like he can see every detail of everything whether it's big or small.

Looking at the plush sofa in the living room of his apartment he had the ability to know where the sofa was made from, the height of the man who made it and whether he was left-handed or right-handed.

Or about when was the last time anyone was in this apartment.

It was as if he was already born with this ability.

"This is really amazing" taking a deep breath to calm down, then something came to his mind.

In system novels there is always the newbie pack.

"System is there any rookie pack?."

[Ding! Got the rookie pack, does the host want to open it?"].

"Then why didn't you warn me?"

[The host had not asked]

"...."

Shinji was speechless....

"Then open the rookie pack," Shinji said.

[Ding! Rookie pack open!]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for receiving an Audi R8 (The car is located in the garage)].

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for receiving 2 billion yen(The system made a bank account to the host, the card is in storage)].

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for receiving a Ducati Panigale (The vehicle is parked in the garage of the building next to the host's R8)].

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for receiving a stylish set of clothes from Gucci].

Looking at these notifications Shinji was shocked."That's an audi R8"

"This is a ducati" said shinji looking at the two keys he took from the system storage.

He immediately wanted to go for a walk.

"System are the vehicles already registered legally?" asked shinji a little worried.

[Don't worry host everything that comes in the system goes through the legal procedures].

That's good" thanks to the system all shinji's worries have been resolved. "Now I don't have to worry about money or clothes".

"So this is an expensive sofa." He walked over to the sofa and sat down, running his hand along the soft texture of the sofa as he leaned over and enjoyed its softness.

"On second thought I am 16 years old, has the school year system already started?" asked shinji.

[Answering the host's question, the school year will start tomorrow].

Hearing this shinji decided "Well then, enroll me in a good school around here".

After all most of the pretty girls are in school and he has no friends or acquaintances in this world, no one to talk to so enrolling in a school would be a good thing.

[Ding! The system recommends prestige high school to the host, the school has varieties of famous, rich, talented students who stand out, where the host will not need to worry about standing out unnecessarily.]

"I understand that meaning that it is not a school for people with rich families but with people who stand out" after thinking for a while shinji continued: "System can make my registration in this school"

After 2 minutes the system responded shinji.

[Ding! Registration made the host is registered in class 1-A of the first year the entrance ceremony will be at 08:00 hours].

[Ding! The system put the uniform in storage]

Shinji took the uniform and looked, the uniform was quite handsome and aristocratic.

15