Chapter 2
487 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

"From what I understand it looks like this japan is almost the size of the united states" Shinji was surprised by this.

Hoping to recover, he immediately looked around.

It was presented with the vision of a luxurious apartment.

Immediately he went to the huge window and looked at the beautiful view he saw of a beautiful city.

"So this city is Tokyo of this world" Shinji was impressed by this, immediately he was excited by everything that was happening.

After all who wouldn't stay, isn't this everyone's dream to go to a new world?.

Suddenly he realized something, from whom

is this luxurious apartment where it is?!.

There must be an explanation...

"Wait the system came with me too?, system are you there?" soon Shinji was eager to see the system he asked God for.

[Ding!!]

[Check-in system being downloaded...]

[Check-in system at 20%...45%...70%].

[Installed...installing...installation complete]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for receiving the check-in system].

Hearing this he was happy that he really had the same system as the novels!.

He breathed a sigh of relief

'with this system most of my concerns were resolved'

[Ding! Informing the host there is a message from god, does the host want to open?].

"Message?, yes please open".

[Ding! Opening the message to the host].

Soon appeared in front of him the image of a letter it said:

Hello young man, did you like the apartment I gave you?

Very good right?, who speaks is your god beautiful and perfect.

I wrote this letter to reassure you about everything, I made a backstory that you lived abroad for a while with your parents but they ended up passing away and leaving you this apartment in their name in the will and all your documents are in the system storage , you don't have to worry about your existence in this world, enjoy it.

Ps: keep my existence a secret!.

God's.

..... "-"

The corners of his mouth twitched a little.

Beautiful? Perfect?.

How narcissistic is this god?, has he forgotten that he ran me over because he couldn't control the truck-kun properly and killed me?.

With a sigh he closed the letter.

"Well now I don't have to worry about my identity in this world anymore, besides it seems this apartment is all mine."

Shinji has always wanted to have such a luxurious apartment all to himself where he can do whatever he wants.

Bringing girls, playing video games etc...

He really didn't understand why the novel mcs don't enjoy this world with these conditions but are always looking for a new problem.

Thinking of something he looked for the bathroom and then went in front of the mirror to better see his current appearance.

One of his requests was to be extremely handsome after all!

Then in front of the mirror appeared the appearance of an extremely handsome boy that passing in a crowd would all notice him and making the girls blush to the fleece.

He had straight white hair as if it were snow itself, his eyes were ruby ​​red which made him look even sexier with his white hair.

His features were perfect not even the god himself could find fault.

Even shinji himself was shocked by his appearance that he would not lose to any artist in the entertainment industry.

"Th-that god did a really great job" then he tugged on his shirt to see his perfect body with eight blocks and tight muscles that was every woman's wet dream.

Shinji soon returned his gaze to the system icon.

Host: Ikari Shinji.

Age: 16 years [Looks more mature].

Charm: 100 [Is currently the most handsome man in the world].

Health: 100 [The host has the perfect body will never get sick].

System storage: [documents, certificate of ownership, keys...]

[Ding! Do you want to embody the wisdom of sherlock holmes now?!].

14