Chapter 4
433 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

Soon shinji left his house to buy his school necessities and take the opportunity to see the outskirts of the city so he planned to walk.

Shinji's goal in this world is to lead an easy, fun, partying and emotional life.

Pressing the elevator button he waited.

Soon the doors opened revealing a very beautiful woman with short black hair and a sexy body, very well dressed.

Shinji immediately recognized Haruno Yukinoshita as the heroine's sister.

To tell the truth shinji didn't watch the anime much he only knows the basics because who was the real otaku is his sister.

She would always pull him to watch an episode or talk about her favorite characters, her mother would often fight with her because she stayed up late at night watching anime.

Just by entering his room he would see a bookshelf full of Litgh Novels and manga.

At this moment haruno also looked at him, she was surprised.

This boy was very handsome whether his hair was white or his eyes were red, he was sexy enough to get anyone's attention.

She blushed a little before quickly composing herself.

No wonder Shinji had 100's of charm, in addition to his perfect body.

Today she was coming to visit her little sister before school started again (yukinoshita is starting her second year).

Haruno had heard that he would have moved into the apartment in this building but had not imagined that he would be so young and handsome.

"Hello, you must be the new tenant right?" He greeted her with his usual smile.

"Hi, yes it's me, I just moved in today. My name is Ikari Shinji, it's a pleasure hum.."

"Oh where are my manners my name is Haruno yukinoshita my little sister lives here so sometimes I come to visit her" she shook shinji's hand and continued: "I think you're going to bump into each other soon so I'll let you know that she is problematic but she is a good person, take good care of her ikari-kun"

Shinji was quite surprised he didn't expect to live in the same apartment building as Yukinoshita.

 shinji chuckled dryly at the word "problematic" to be honest he really didn't like people like yukinoshita that much.

She is the type of person who always wants to prove herself to be better than others, and also thinks she is superior to others.

"Of course we are neighbors after all" said shinji amicably, unlike yukino, haruno is much more his type.

She is an independent, friendly and intelligent type of woman.

"That's great, by the way Ikari-kun just moved in right. Have you decided which school to go to?" asked Haruno.

"I'm starting my freshman year tomorrow at Prestige High School" shinji replied.

"This is actually a coincidence so it means I'm your senior and yukino also studies at this school, she's in her second year."

Shinji wasn't too surprised after all yukino was smart, he came from a good family and this place is close to the school.

"That's actually a coincidence yukinoshita-san, I didn't expect you to study there too."

"I can tell you that it is a very interesting school, I guarantee you will have a lot of fun there" she then as if thinking about something came closer to him with a smile and said: "But this is really bad."

"Huh? Why is that?" asked Shinji expressing confusion.

"After all Ikari-kun can end up making my little sister fall in love with him or you can fall in love with her" she said putting her index finger giving a cheeky smile.

He saw that she was trying to tease him, so he joked back, "Well if yukinoshita-san's sister is as beautiful as her I think I'll really fall in love."

Haruno immediately blushed when he heard this and slapped Shinji on the shoulder "Mouu with your talk I wonder how many girls will be fooled by you."

Haruno actually wondered how many girls this guy is going to drop, he's already very handsome.

She has always been invited to social events and has seen many models and actors but none of them were as handsome as this boy in front of her, haruno realized in this short exchange that he is very fun to talk to and seems quite used to girls.

"You can call me haruno, after all my little sister is also called yukinoshita" said haruno.

"You can also call me Shinji, haruno-san."

Then they chatted some more and exchanged contact information and left.

(Shinji had received a cell phone from the system before.)

10