Chapter 11
293 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For more chapters visit my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

...............................

Soon nozomi introduced the facilities of the huge school.

How to say, as expected from one of the best schools in Japan.

It has a huge gymnasium, baseball field, soccer field, cafeteria.

Seeing Shinji's impressed face nozomi let out a giggle.

"Impressive fufufu right?" She said as she raised her chest proudly

"I was also extremely impressed when I first came"

"Yes, this school is really impressive" Shinji commented as he thought that the owner of this school really spent a high grade for it.

"Hey Shinji-kun why are you transferring now in the second year" asked Nazomi as she tilted her head with curiosity.

In fact it is not common for people to transfer in the second year they usually complete their education at the same school.

After some thought Shinji says, "I had been studying abroad for a while, so I wanted to go back to Japan.

It turns out this was the background the system gave him.

"Eh, you were abroad?" Nozomi asked in surprise.

And so they began to get acquainted, Shinji found this girl very easy to get along with .

Then Shinji asked her hobby.

"Hey Shinji-kun, I may not look it, but I'm actually an idol, you know, so I spend most of my time dancing and singing.

when nozomi started talking about her career she got even more excited.

"This is really amazing, so I'm in front of a big star" says Shinji

"That's right you can feel lucky today" she gave a proud smile.

"Well then that explains a lot of things, after all nozomi is so beautiful, it would be a shame not to be an idol" said Shinji with a teasing smile.

Hearing his teasing the girl began to blush more and more.

"V-do you really think I'm beautiful?" Nozomi asked as she looked at him expectantly.

"Well, of course, anyone can see that"

Jingleee

Suddenly the school bell rang telling the students to go to their classroom now.

"Ahh, I'll end up being late for class, see you later Shinji-kun" with that said she hurried to her class, with a very red face.

4