Chapter-12
1.4k 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[For more chapters and other stories visit my patreon]

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

........

Seeing the girl's back going away as if she were running away because of shyness, 

Shinji can't help but give a wry smile

"....You didn't didn't even show me show us where the Classroom"

But good thing he has the skill of Sherlock Holmes.

He quickly deduced based on a few things where the class is.

"Hey you, the bell already rang, are you going to your class?"

Turning around he saw a woman wearing formal attire with work folder in hand.

She was really very beautiful. The woman emitted a cold and arrogant air.

Mafuyu Kuriru, the teacher and also an anime heroine.

Although she was cold on the outside, she is still a kind person who cares about her students.

Putting a warm smile on her face Shinji introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, I am a new student Ikari Shinji I transferred here in second year" Shinji says as he bows.

Looking at the handsome face of the young man in front of her, mafuyu blushed a little but quickly returned to normal.

"...I get it, what class are you currently in?" Mafuyu asked.

"I'm assigned to class 2-A" said Shinji 

"That's good, that's exactly where I'm going to teach, I'm mafuyu Kurisu and I'll be your teacher." she says introducing herself, then continues walking forward.

Seeing this, Shinji also walked along with her.

"I understand, it's a pleasure to meet you mafuyu-sensei"

Mafuyu-sensei walked to the second floor and stopped in front of the class. She opened the door and walked in 

........

"Haaa, I can't believe vacation is over already" a girl sighed, not believing that her vacation was too short.

"Really when we are having fun it seems like time goes by fast, did you finish your summer work Nana?" 

"Well, I really did but I almost forgot hehe" nana said with a smile. As she stretched. But when she did that she emphasized her huge breasts which quickly attracted the attention of everyone in the class.

Looking at nana's huge breasts, her friend next to her was speechless.

Soon seeing the door opening, seeing that it was mafuyu-sensei, everyone immediately shut up and looked forward.

Mafuyu is quite famous for being a cold and very strict beauty!

"Ok guys we have a student who has transferred to the school this year, you can come in ikari-kun" mafuyu made the announcement as she turned to the door.

"Um?, New student?" Nana also turned to the door curiously.

Then entering through that door appeared an extremely Handsome boy. then an argument immediately erupted between the girls.

"My goodness this boy is so handsome!"

"Does he have a girlfriend?!"

"Is he a celebrity I don't know?!"

As the boys exploded with jealousy and envy.

"So handsome!" Said Nana as she started to turn red.

Hearing the sound of the surrounding discussions, Shinji can't help but let out a sigh. Your beauty is really great.

Looking around he quickly see some anime acquaintances here.

There was Emiya from Fate stay, but here there is nothing of the supernatural that the system said so this Emiya has no powers

Nana from Hajime no Gal. My god Those ones those breasts are really insane 

[I was seeing that I was putting little attention on this story. From now on I will put more time into it]

Ps:Sorry for the chapter being short from the next it won't happen and thanks for following this far.


5