Chapter 8
5.2k 11 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 8

“The fuck are you doing in my room!?” I yelled at him. I was slightly relieved that I could still talk in whatever spell he cast. I went to get up but he just punched me right in the face knocking me onto the bed. It felt as if I got hit by a fucking baseball his hand felt so hard. Not wasting the moment he jumped forward and grabbed me by the neck, holding me down and choking me.

“Where is that slave-boy slut?” His eyes scanned down my nude body, clearly enjoying my vulnerability.

I was trying to pull his strong hand from my throat with no luck before he released me enough to answer him. “They’re not a slave anymore!” I replied with difficulty, venom dripping from my voice.

“You released the little bitch? Well, doesn’t matter. You’ll make me plenty more as a sex slave on auction than he ever could anyway.” I could smell alcohol on his breath, clearly not enough to weaken him but obviously enough to push him to do something like this.

He released my neck and grabbed one of my horns before flipping me over as if I weighed nothing and roughly pushed my face into the bed with it. He then grabbed my short tail and used it to painfully pull up my ass and hold me there. Knowing what was coming I tried to struggle out of his grasp but he was so much stronger than me. Getting annoyed with my shifting he yanked on my tail hard forcing me to release an embarrassing yelp.

“I knew a slutty noblewoman who wanted to play adventurer would be this weak.” Then with no warning, lubrication, or stretching he shoved the entire length of his dick into my ass, making me scream in pain. Another hard thrust and his cock was now lubricated with my blood. A notification popped up in the back of my head but I ignored it and opened my status screen instead. I dumped all of my remaining stat points into strength and tried to push him off but it wasn’t enough.

He groaned in pleasure. “Gods your slutty ass feels so good. Have you never taken a cock down here? You feel so fucking tight.” I gritted my teeth in anger and tried to pull away from him again but he just gripped my horn tighter and shoved in harder. After a few more thrusts he released his painful grip on my tail before leaning forward and tightly grabbing my breast with his right hand. He squeezed it so hard I’m sure he would leave bruises on my sensitive flesh. He finally released my breast and slapped my ass hard once before grabbing my tail again and speeding up his rough thrusting.

I kept struggling and I screamed but I couldn’t push his weight off of me. “I’ll fucking kill you, you fucking asshole!” but all of my complaints meant nothing, he kept holding me down and kept fucking my ass one hard thrust after the next. The worst possible thing happened next, my pussy began to drip arousal onto the bed under me. For the first time since I was reborn in this body I hated my changes. My body responded to the rough rape with pleasure, the pain made my insides clench and quiver, and part of me felt satisfaction that someone stronger than me was dominating my body. I felt more disgust at myself than I ever thought possible.

A few more thrusts and I came on the bed under him, I moaned and my asshole spasmed around his cock, gripping it tightly and stopping his thrusts for a moment. He just laughed, he didn’t even need to rub it in, I felt enough disgust at myself already. My vision blurred and I realized that I had been crying, I’m not even sure when it started. I struggled again as he sped up, he slammed into me faster and faster now, stroking a spot that made me moan with every thrust. I clenched my teeth again in frustration when I heard him grunting like a fucking pig while he raped me.

Then he came, my ass flared in pain as I felt the semen flood my ass and mix with my blood. He took a few breaths and slapped my ass hard enough to leave a bruise before pulling out.

Just as I was going to try to struggle against his grip again there was a large crash of wood breaking and he released my horn yelling in pain. Rather than try to struggle again I just sat up as fast as I could and rammed the back of my head into his face. I hit him so hard I felt some blood on the back of my head but I wasn’t sure if it was his or mine.

I turned around and saw a naked Bruno standing there covering her muzzle and looking at me with pained worry, then I looked down at the unconscious swordsman lying on the floor with a broken nose. I got to up on slightly shaky feet and pulled Bruno’s old slave collar from my bag, locking it around the swordsman’s neck. The sigils on the collar first glowed bright blue before settling on a bright red.

"You have to claim him or the slave collar won’t bond. Say 'I Lilith hereby claim this slave.'" I repeated the command watching as the sigils settled back to their original blue. Before anything else I undid his belts, tossed his sword away to the corner and used the belts to tie his limbs together tight so he would be unable to escape before I could restrain him with the slave collar.

Unable to continue holding myself together I flopped on the bed face first, doing my best to avoid the cum and blood staining the sheets. I buried my face and began to sob with a mixture of pain, disgust, fear, and a host of other emotions. I was completely unable to process what had happened to me yet so I just gripped the sheets harder and kept crying.

Bruno sat down next to the bed and gently pulled one of my ass cheeks to the side to inspect the damage. “Oh gods you’re still bleeding. I wish I could help you somehow.” I heard another notification almost in response but continued to ignore it. If anything it just made me bawl into the bed covers more when I remembered how useless dumping those points in strength had been.

[Karmic healing] Bruno put her hand on my butt and I felt a wave of pleasure tingle through me as the pain faded from bleeding anus, before the tingle moved to my bruised breast, to the back of my head and followed by the black eye that I didn’t even realize was throbbing until it eased. I sat up and looked at Bruno while sniffling, she was silently crying now too. I sniffled and pulled her into a hug before I sobbed into her neck, my horns made it awkward but despite the state I was in, I was still careful enough not to stab her with them. Her gentle stroking over my back finally helped me to relax and I melted into her gentle embrace.

I just sat there hugging her for around twenty minutes before the guilt crept back into my stomach. Bruno was holding me and comforting me after I took her soul. I still need to talk to her about it but I’m so not ready for that right now. I pulled away and tried to clear the tears from my eyes.

The swordsman was now snoring on the floor passed out like a drunk. Somehow he had gone from unconscious to passed out asleep on the floor. I looked over him and followed an instinct that caused text to appear in my mind’s eye.

[Karma - 3248 Negative] 

Fucking asshole. I wonder how many others he raped and then sold into slavery. Looking at him filled me with revulsion, it made me simultaneously want to kill him and run away from him. I looked away and decided to look at my notifications to see if I at least got something out of being raped by this monster.

[Anal virginity lost from being raped]
[Innate Ability Karmic Retribution created]
[Sexual appetite increases by 1]
[Level increases by 2]

I felt a little sick to my stomach. It was true that I got something out of this horrible experience. It would haunt me that the number next to the trait that basically tracked how many different sexual partners I had would now be forever be populated by that fucker.

[Karmic Retribution - Innate Ability]
Karma is normally subtle in its approach in punishing the wicked, Karmic Retribution is not. The user gains the ability to punish misdeeds by affecting change on the target’s body. The user of this ability can convert a target’s negative karma to karmic energy and add it to their pool by forcing change on the target. Amount of negative karma changed in this way varies by the type and severity of the punishment. Target must be asleep or unconscious to activate.

This is an ability that I didn’t know I wanted until after I got it. I want to punish this bastard for raping me and this new innate ability will allow me to do that. I think I was right in thinking the karma abilities are guided by [Origin of Succubi]. It would make sense if this skill was created from my subconscious desire to get back at this piece of trash for violating me.

“I just unlocked a new ability, I’m going to punish this fucker for what he did,” I said turning to Bruno. She didn’t say anything but I could tell that she didn’t object. I got a mixed feeling of gratitude and guilt that she was being so supportive right now and didn’t try to stop me.

I sat down cross-legged next to the sleeping rapist and placed my hand on his chest. I could feel patterns in his body and when I thought about what changes I could make, I instinctively knew the amount of negative karma each change would siphon away. Some of the things I could do were quite interesting, I could feel parts of his status and knew that the price of the things I could change would depend on how much it would punish him. Top of the list of punishments for him? Steal his swordsmanship from him. 

Funnily enough I could tell that it was actually cheaper to steal his skill rather than just destroy his skill. Seems he would be punished more knowing I have the skill that he probably spent thousands of hours developing. I burned off his negative karma, felt the energy get added to my karmic energy pool, and felt his Swordsmanship Lv. 33 skill get added to my own skill column, unfortunately in a locked state. It looks like I can steal the skill but I need to spend my own karmic energy to unlock its use for myself. Burning off his negative karma adds it to my own karmic pool at a one to one rate but unlocking the stolen skills costs fifty times the level of the skill. Since his Swordsmanship skill is level 33 I don’t have remotely enough to actually unlock it yet.

However, if I was able to burn off most of his pool of negative karma I would probably be able to afford it and have karmic energy left over. Following that logic I looked for other skills I could steal from him. This one is more expensive negative karma wise despite being lower level but it’s useful, illusion magic Lv. 3. It seems this skill is the one responsible for the [Zone of Silence] magic he cast when he came to rape me. I have the karmic energy to get that right now and I already had a use for it so I committed the energy and watched the unlocked version of the skill be added to my skill list properly.

The higher negative karma cost of the skill was probably because he still spent effort developing the illusion skill but it wasn’t as important to him as his swordsmanship was. I was also able to take Light magic Lv. 1 and Uuna Riding Lv. 13. from him as well but only bothered unlocking Light magic. Apparently Uuna is the name of those cat-headed things he used to pull the wagon. Each skill I stole from him took big chunks out of the negative karma this guy had. Apparently this guy is bigger scum than I thought because my instincts told me stealing skills wouldn’t even be possible for most criminals based on the high energy cost. 

I found out that stealing stat points is impossible because it is tied to levels and levels were more fundamental to individuals than the things I could take. I could however reduce his level. I spent another big chunk reducing his level all the way down to level 20, reducing levels had an exponentially growing cost to them so I couldn’t actually reduce his levels any more than that but that was still a pretty significant step down from the forty something he had before. I had no way of looking directly at his stat spread so I couldn’t tell how destroying levels would affect them unfortunately.

The next thing I wanted to do was give him a taste of his own medicine. Not only could I take skills from him, I could also give him skills that I had. Apparently during this encounter I gained a skill called Masochism and it was already level 3. The idea of this skill made me sick so I killed two birds with one stone, I was able to remove the skill from my skill list and give it to him instead, only needing to spend a token amount to fully add the skill to his list. Next, lets make sure someone actually wants to make him use it.

 


Hello! It's the second week of daily uploads! I'm curious about how this chapter and the next will be received. I hesitated a lot when I included this but I think it sets some things up nicely for the future. Hopefully it doesn't end up too controversial.

If you're so inclined please support my writing on Patreon! You can read up to 10 chapters ahead there! Also leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

128