Chapter 15
3.7k 8 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 15

While the two of us continued navigating our menus we suddenly heard a loud bang. Apparently the elvish shopkeeper accidentally pushed something off her desk while sleeping.

“AH! Dammit not again.” She adjusted her glasses and suddenly noticed us. “Oh! Customers. Sorry that I fell asleep again. If you ever need something don’t hesitate waking me up, I have trouble,” she suddenly loudly yawned in the middle of her sentence, “…mmm making it through the day.”

She got up from her desk near the entrance and walked over to me, immediately focused on my clothes, “Ah, rather ill fitting these clothes. Good think you came to a tailor.” She smirked at me. “You also look like you could use a proper brassiere, I’m not faulting your use of that sash but a proper brassiere would give you a lot more support considering how well endowed you are.”

After her quick overview of me she spied Bella standing off to the side in clothes that looked like they were stolen from a boyfriend. Overly large, ill fitting, and clearly cut for a male. “Oh goddess, what are you wearing girl? Those clothes look more like you’re wearing a tent. And you have no support at all!” I watched in slight shock and a little jealousy as the short elf grabbed Bella’s breasts through her shirt.

“Aaaaah~” All three of us froze in response to the overly sexual moan Bella let out. …Apparently they’re pretty sensitive.

“If you’re that sensitive why are you running around not wearing anything there!?” It was pretty clear the elf woman was pushing the blame on Bella for her obvious transgression.

“Ahem, anyway… The reason we came here in the first place was to get some sturdy clothes for her and tailor these clothes for me. But a couple pairs of bras and underwear for the two of us would be appreciated as well, …although” I looked over at Bella, suddenly remembering that maybe matching underwear might be tough on her end considering her peculiarity… Bella just smiled and blushed when I looked at her. She was probably a little excited still.

“Alright then! Lets get you two measured!” She grabbed our hands and started dragging us to the back room. “My name is Ameliana by the way! Nice to meet you two. I don’t see many beastfolk around here much and a nature mage to boot! You two must be traveling through, I would have remembered the two of you.”

“Beastfolk?”

“Oh, do you go by beastkin? Some acquaintances in the past told me that some beastfolk find the term beastkin offensive so I try to stick to that. Humans can use Demi-human and beastkin in pretty derogatory ways after all.”

“Ah, well either way we don’t mind. Thanks for your concern though.”

“No problem, now strip it off. I wanna get a good look at you!” Now in the back room of her shop she started digging through a drawer and pulled out a string with regular marks along it. Clearly some sort of proto-tape-measure. I began unbuttoning my shirt and noticed Bella was blushing and sneaking peeks at me. It’s really cute but I’m not sure why she’s so shy.

Once I had removed my shirt I started undoing my sash as well. It hadn’t even been that long since we left our room but I already felt a little sore from the rubbing between my breasts. It’s probably good we’re taking care of this first because it would be annoying if the insides of my new boobs began to chafe or get friction burn, that’s the last thing I need. She immediately got to work taking all sorts of measurements, somehow it wasn’t till right now that I actually felt like a woman. I had been carried away by lust when I was having sex, and I’ve been mostly running around in men’s clothes this whole time but it wasn’t until right now when I was in the back of a clothing store getting fitted for women’s underwear that it really sunk in. I’m a woman now, fucking weird. 

She didn’t stop at my breasts obviously, it was pretty clear that she would need more measurements in order to refit my clothes too. A sudden thought occurred to me. “Ah, we never talked about price. How much will it cost to take measurements and tailor my clothes up?”

She stopped and looked at me for a moment. “Oh, you’re dressed so well I just assumed you wouldn’t care. Unless I need a bunch more fabric it shouldn’t cost more than a silver or two. The cost of the measurements would be included with that. Shall I keep going?”

“Ah yes, the price is no issue I was just curious. Oh, can I get a copy of the measurements? I don’t know if we plan to stay in this city yet so it would be nice to have.”

“Sure that’s no problem. You have paper or something right?”

“Ah…”

She huffed. “If you need the paper then I’m going to have to charge you 5 silver. Paper ain’t cheap you know.”

“Ah, I see. That’s fine. Would you be able to write down Bella’s measurements for me too?” I said nodding to the still blushing deer in the corner.

“Yeah no problem. Both of your info should fit onto one sheet. So you said that you needed durable clothes for her, what were you thinking?”

“Bella?” I asked looking at her.

“Oh, uhm. Anything is fine,” she replied. Jeez Bella, relax a little.

“Don’t worry about the price Bella. You need some good clothes, no need to be shy about it. Hey Ameliana, what do healers usually wear? I think she would look cute in a short dress but I don’t really know how it would affect her magic.”

“Oh, are you two adventurers then? Well usually healers go for robes or use their priest garb but you two don’t strike me as the type. An enchanted dress should be fine, it likely wouldn’t offer you too much protection but anything too restrictive or metal would likely interfere with the magic. If you do go for an enchanted dress I would recommend going for black or maybe dark red. The clothes will last longer if you’re not worried about a little bit of blood spatter on them. You’d be surprised how many dumb priests ask me for bright white enchanted robes for their purity before they realize that they need to be replaced after one skirmish with monsters. I once had a customer that commissioned the same set of robes three times before he realized it was probably a dumb idea. Alright, drop your pants, I need to measure down here next.”

“Heh, sounds silly. What do you think Bella? Black, red, maybe light red?” I said with a teasing tone.” I followed the elf’s instructions without any embarrassment, I’m not sure if I was just like this now, if I was fine because it wasn’t really a sexual situation, or if I just found this elf too funny to be concerned about it. I know I would have been shy about this in the past but I’m just… not. Being comfortable being naked and sexy might just be a succubus thing. I’m still not sure how much being a succubus is affecting me vs. how much I’m affecting being a succubus at this point.

“Light red sounds fine, I don’t want anything too expensive though.” Huh, getting a pink dress actually gave me much less of a reaction than I thought.

I just pushed the thought away and moved on. “Nonsense, we should get you a cute dress that’s built to last. It would be dumb to get you something cheap and have to replace it over and over.”

“Oh my god thank you. You have no idea how few people understand that then bitch at me for ‘selling a crappy product.’ Ingrates. Anyway, I’m finished here. I’ll write the measurements down and then we can get your girlfriend’s measurements next.”

Bella suddenly straightened like a bolt. “Girlfriend! Who said I was her girlfriend? What?” Her cute ear tips were completely flushed. Wow Bella, way to freak out.

The elf just stared at her. “Well, I didn’t mean it like that but all the sexual tension in the air makes a lot more sense to me now. Come here girly, let’s get you measured then we can get you and your girlfriend out of here while I work on your orders.”

After pulling off her shirt Bella stood there mortified while she was being measured. It was a little funny but her reaction made me a little anxious. I really hope that’s ‘I really like her’ freaking out and not ‘omg I can’t picture us together’ freaking out. Because let’s face it, I want her. She’s really cute and sweet, the girl has abandonment issues and needs a strong shoulder to support her. That all would be a lot more awkward if she were opposed to actually being together. Also… we already had sex, it’s a little weird to be getting cold feet now cutie.

“Alright, drop your pants, I need to take measurements down there next.”

“D-do I have to?”

“Don’t be shy, I can’t take measurements through those baggy pants and we’re all girls here.” Then without anymore prompting she pulled Bella’s pants down in one motion and came face to face with her sheath. Clearly something about this whole situation was somewhat arousing to her too because I could see the tip of her cute cock peaking out from it.

The two were frozen. Bella’s eyes were open wide and her ears were burning red. The elf was just staring dumbstruck with her mouth hanging open. Completely shocked by the development.

Rather than just let this awkward situation continue progressing in silence I finally butt in. “Uh… Can you please take her measurements real quick, I hope you don’t mind but SHE is looking pretty embarrassed there.

“OH! Right! Of course, um, let me just the inseam real quick.” She then proceeded to quickly take Bella’s measurements without another word and finished as quickly as possible. She wrote down all the measurements on the sheet and then folded it in half and set it aside. “Right, so the adjustments shouldn’t take more than thirty minutes but I’ll have to spend two days on Bella’s dress unless you want to pay me for a rush order. I’m pretty sure I have premade underwear and brassieres in stock for both of you already though.”

“We’ll take the dress as a rush order if you don’t mind. Oh, If we can get two durable sets of work clothes with pants that would be good too. How much for everything together?”

“Well, how about we round and call it one gold? I’ll also throw in a tulle petticoat to go with the dress, I think it would suit the uh, young lady. I actually have a few pairs of clothes that would be good for working on hand, adventurers often need underclothes for their armor so it wouldn’t take much for me to adjust a few sets for you. Oh, and that includes the underwear sets and the sheet of paper with the measurements of course.”

“Sounds good to me. Do you need payment in advance?”

“That would me much appreciated.”

I pulled a gold from my bag and placed it on the table. “I don’t really have any other clothes on me right now but I was planning on going to the adventurer’s guild next. Can you adjust the durable set of clothes for us while we wait? Oh and when can we pick up Bella’s dress?”

“Sure, that’s no problem. As for the dress I could have it by tonight at the earliest. I use magic to work on rush orders but it takes a lot out of me so I have to charge extra for it.”

I was actually pretty surprised it would be that fast. “Oh that’s great. I was expecting it to take longer.” I turned to Bella. “Do you want to pick it up tonight or should we wait for tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow morning sounds good, we have some things to take care of today so it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Alright tomorrow it is then,” the elf replied happily. She rushed over to begin working on our work clothes.

Next chapter some more Bella Lilith bonding time and the first trip the the Adventuring guild!

If you're so inclined please support my writing on Patreon! You can read up to 10 chapters ahead there! Also leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

109