Chapter 22
3.3k 9 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 22

When I woke up on the morning of day three of my new adventure, the first sight that greeted me was Bella’s perfect heart-shaped ass backlit in the morning sun. Bella was standing at the window peeking through the cracked shutters, getting a look at the morning larks milling about in the early hours of the day.

“Mmm, get that cute butt over here sexy.”

Bella turned to look at me with a cute smile. “I wasn’t sure how long you would sleep. I didn’t want to wake you but it would be nice to get an early start.”

I sat up and stretched for a moment before replying, “I always used to be more of a night owl but now I’m not exactly sure how much sleep I actually need anymore. I think I was tired last night more due to mental exhaustion than physically needing the sleep.”

She crawled onto the bed over to me, the light spilling through the crack of the window gave her a sexy silhouetted look. She came right up to me and I took the opportunity to pull her into a kiss. It started as a simple kiss but quickly turned into a deep tongue kiss as we started to make out more thoroughly. She pushed me onto my back as she crawled over and straddled me.

The blanket that had been covering me slid down exposing my nipples to the slightly cold morning air making them harden in response, especially when I felt my deer-girl’s own hard nipples rub up against them.

I broke the kiss and pulled her back. “Do you wanna try something new?”

She gave a bit of an impish smile. “Everything new you’ve shown me has been a lot of fun, how could I say no?”

I grinned back at her before pushing her off of me. I got up and pushed her onto her back and slid down her body. I paused at her groin for minute to give a nice little kiss to her cute cock before sliding down further. I lifted her balls gently and traced a small cleaning circle on the rim of her pucker and smiled as I felt the magic flow through it. Satisfied I gave it a lick, then another. After a few more I started to push my tongue in, I wasn’t convinced my cleaning magic cleaned particularly deeply but so far so good.

“Oooh, that feels really weird…”

I pull back and look up over her balls. “Good weird or bad weird?”

“I dunno… weird weird.”

I laugh before dipping back in, a few more moments of licking I felt that familiar ringing in my head I was waiting for.

[First Anilingus (receiving) virginity taken was through consensual sex]
[Racial Trait Lubricating Saliva created]
[Bonus: Minor Physical Shapeshifting (Succubus) upgraded with tongue transformation for gaining skill with user’s Anilingus (giving) virginity]
[+20 Karmic Energy]
[Level increases by 2]

[Lubricating Saliva - Racial Trait]
You are now able to control the properties of your saliva to make sex more enjoyable for both yourself and your partner. Your can now control the viscosity, evaporation rate, strength of aphrodisiac effect, and amount of saliva produced.

[Minor Physical Shapeshifting (Succubus) - Racial trait]
Your sexual actions are bringing out the truth of your form. You can now shapeshift your tongue’s thickness and length and control it like a prehensile organ. You can now shapeshift your genitalia to give yourself a pseudo-penis. Your shapeshifted genitals are not virile. Mana is reserved to maintain this ability’s effects as long as it’s kept active.

It’s a little amusing but also pretty fitting that all of these sexual abilities are being unlocked through sex. It’s hard not to want to have sex in every way I can think of just to unlock them all. Especially since I keep leveling up from it too. But lets get back on track.

With my new lubrication ability I create a lube that will glide easily and take a while to evaporate. My new ability was equal parts useful and unpleasant. While Bella’s now well lubricated hole will make things much easier for the next part, spitting out and applying globs of the stuff with my now longer and thicker prehensile tongue was kinda gross. At least I could turn off the tongue transformation whenever I wanted.

I get up from between her legs and look down to her. “Hey Bella, I didn’t mention this ability when I unlocked it but I think it might be fun.”

Then to Bella’s surprised expression I activated my minor shapeshifting ability and gave myself a pseudocock. My new fake cock grew out from my mons pubis but was distinct from my clit rather than growing from it. I could instinctively tell it was a magic construct rather than actually being part of my body but I could feel it and it reacted as if it were a genuine penis attached to me. It was a lot more human looking than Bella’s, a more classic mushroom shape with an exposed head roughly six inches long. Shorter than hers but it was also more regular in girth.

“You… you grew a p-penis?”

“It’s technically a pseudopenis, a magic construct, not actually virile but it feels like the real thing. Would you like to try it out?”

I got a pretty conflicted expression in return. But I could tell that she wasn’t rejecting the idea, just nervous about it.

“Don’t worry, we’ll take it slow and we’ll stop immediately if it hurts or becomes too uncomfortable. Okay?”

“Okay…” she nods with uncertainty in her voice.

Knowing that we’re not quite ready for the main even yet though I kneel between her legs. While I’m excited to get on with the next part I want to make sure this is an enjoyable experience for both of us so I need to take it slow. I put my fingers in my mouth and coat them with some more of my lubricating saliva, making sure to get them nice and coated.

I pull up one of Bella’s legs and hook it on to my shoulder. “Alright Bella, just try to relax, I’m going to start with a finger and work my way up. Tell me if I’m going too fast or if you want to stop okay?”

“Okay...” she said quietly.

I take one finger and gently slide it against the edge of her rim, gently stroking and playing with the skin around it. I’m just getting her to relax and get used to the feeling of something prodding and playing with her butt. I can feel her relax as I begin to slowly work one finger inside. Once I have one finger all the way up I glance up at her face, her eyes are closed now, she’s breathing steadily and doesn’t seem to be in any pain.

I start to work the finger in and out, stopping when I feel her grip and tense around me. I rub at the walls of her anus getting her used to the feeling of having something inside of her.

“It feels so weird…”

I laugh and ask, “Good weird or bad weird?”

She opens her eyes again and looks up at me with a smile. “Weird weird.”

Once I feel like she’s relaxed enough I slowly enter with a second finger. Again I slowly work it in and out, getting her used to the feeling of being stretched out. Now that I have a second finger in though I can go looking for her prostate. I reach up with my other hand and wrap it around her erect member and start pumping it slowly. My plan is to play with her ass but playing with her cock a bit will make it easier to find her pleasure button.

And mere moments later Bella let out a gasp as I found it. Now that I’ve found it I can run my fingers along the bulb of flesh as I slowly jack her off. She’s gasping and moaning now as I apply a little bit of pressure against her prostate. Bella moans out loudly as I increase the speed of my my hand on her dick and my fingers on her love button.

Her fingers dig into the sheets and her hips are twitching uncontrollably now as she gets closer and closer to orgasm. With a rising moan she’s finally pushed over the edge and comes to a loud and messy orgasm. Her hips are still twitching as I pull my fingers out of her and fall down next to her. The whole run of her fur on her chest and between her breasts are coated in cum. She already seems to produce a lot but it’s not that surprising that playing with her prostate would make her pump out even more.

I was kind of hoping to nail her cute butt today but I think this will probably be as much as she can manage right now. She was a panting mess, coming down from what was clearly a very intense orgasm.

I run my fingers through her hair looking at her pretty panting face. “Did that feel good?”

She continued to pant for a moment before replying, “Oh gods. That felt incredible… I don’t have words.”

I lean in and kiss her neck and play with her ears as she continues to come down from the afterglow.

She turns and looks at me with her big doe eyes. “I… We never got to try out your new… p-penis…”

I smile and trace a finger through her fur. “It’s alright. Anal takes a little bit of patience. We can’t really jump right into it if we want it to be enjoyable, we need to make sure you’re stretched out enough to take me comfortably and it can take a while to get used to things being stuffed up there. Maybe eventually it'll stop feeling weird weird, and start feeling good weird," I said smirking.

“How do you know so much about... that?

I looked up and thought about it for a moment. “I think I probably experimented a lot in my past life. I don’t really remember a ton of stuff but some things come naturally. And I think I remember a lot of stuff that isn’t related to who I am. I’m not sure how useful some of that stuff will be but at least I can find the prostate heh.”

“Prostate?”

“Ah, it’s an organ that feels good when you press against it. You can tease it through the skin under your balls, or more directly through the butt. Only males, or well, people with penises have it. It’s the organ that makes the clear fluid in precum and cum.”

“Were you a doctor or something? That seems like really specialized healer information.”

“Ah no, I told you I was an artist remember? I think I probably learned that more because of my interest in sex rather than my interest in medicine. It was really easy to access information in my old world, even in fields you weren’t a part of. It probably wouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to learn as much as I remember about the sexual organs in my old world.”

“Since… since you took care of me would you mind if I… suck it?”

“Suck… you want to give me a blowjob?”

Bella flushed but nodded. I smile at her. “I’d love one. Have you ever done something like that before?”

She shook her head. “No it’s just I… I dunno I’m curious about it and it doesn’t seem fair that you got me off like that without getting off yourself.”

“I don’t really mind but I’m also not going to say no to such a kind offer either.”

I roll onto my back as she’s getting up. She kneeled between my legs and gently took my pseudopenis in her hand. She gently stroked it and inspected it closely. She probably hadn’t had any opportunities to look at someone else’s up close before, not that mine is exactly representative, but I wasn’t going to deny her curiosity. It was pretty cute honestly.

After a little while she gave it a curious lick. Oddly, she licked her lips in response as if my cum was tasty. I didn’t comment on that though because she followed it up by deciding it was time to take me into her muzzle. It was a pretty interesting experience to get a blowjob from something with a muzzle. It meant that more of your cock was in a mouth rather than in a throat. Even with my average-ish length she was able to take my entire length in without any trouble and I wasn’t anywhere near her throat or her gag reflex. Instead I got the very pleasant experience of her tongue wrapping around my cock and fluttering at its base.

She began to slowly bob up and down, her tongue cupped my cock on the way out and ran along my length on the way in. Her eyes looked up at me as she began to use some suction to really play with my cock. She obviously wasn’t the most experienced and was a bit clumsy with her rhythm at times but this still may have been the best blowjob I could imagine. There is just something about the ease of the act as well as the amount of tongue play that a beastkin muzzle gets you that can’t be compared to a normal blowjob.

It didn’t take very long at all for me to reach my peak. I gently took hold of Bella’s ears and moaned as I closed my eyes came in her mouth. Orgasming from my pseudopenis was a curious experience. I could tell that it didn’t feel too different from the orgasms I remembered in my previous life but it overrode the full body orgasms I was used to in this new form. One thing going for this type of orgasm was how concentrated it felt. All of the pleasure was focused in one spot for one moment before bursting and radiating outward rather than the full body wash of pleasure that made my whole body tense. Both felt good in different ways, a coin-flip for which felt better. I could see myself getting in a mood for another blowjob in the future.

Bella sat up with a small smile on her face as she crawled over to me and leaned in for a kiss. What I totally didn’t expect, though maybe should have, was the tongue that pushed some of my cum from her mouth to mine. I wasn’t all that interested in the idea of drinking cum, least of all my own, but my eyebrows rose up at the taste. For some reason my cum tastes amazing. 

What the fuck? Is it my cum or does all cum taste this good now? I swallowed the small amount she shared with me and then decided to take a chance. I pushed her back gently and licked up some of the cum that she had painted herself with earlier. It also tastes fucking amazing. Shit… It seems like I really like the taste of cum now, I wonder if this is another succubi thing.


Hello! I hope everyone had a nice Halloween! Next week we finally get to meet some new characters for the first time! I curious to see how people react to them. Thanks as always for reading!

If you're so inclined please support my writing on Patreon, you can read up to 10 chapters ahead there! I've changed to the new Patreon setting to charge monthly individually, so if you subscribe on the 10th of one month it won't charge you again until the 10th of the next month. Also leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

111