chapter 4
55 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After separating from the Weasley family Aurelio went to his room to rest.

In the following days Aurelio helped Mcgonagall by taking Muggle family to visit the Diagon alley, as time passes the date for school opening has come, Mcgonagall has notified him to come to school at least a day ahead of the student

Aurelio on 31st of August morning has come to Hogwarts, all the professors are decorating the hall for the arrival of students when Aurelio has entered the hall Snape was decorating the sealing of the hall with stars, like a night full of stars.

Snape turned his head and saw Aurelio who is looking at him," hello Mr Aurellio it seems you have finally come to Hogwarts".

Aurelio"hello professor Snape I am glad to meet you again, it seems you are decorating the hall, can I help you in decorating the hall".

Snape"don't worry professor everything is done and you can call me Snape when students are not present".

Aurelio"It seems it is going to rain, does it rain like this every year Snape".

Snape"yes it does, come to think of it, I actually wanted to talk to you about your new article on 'Muggle potion' but it wasn't elaborate enough so can you tell me about it".

Aurelio"actually I wanted to write a book on it, but due to time constraints I am unable to because there is a lot to cover so it may take some time"

Snape "ohh a new book, I will be waiting for it professor if you think  I can be of any help, please tell me I would glad to help you".

Aurelio"you can call me Aurelio, as for help I actually have material prepared it's just to write it in simple terms, it takes time, so I think it will be unnecessary".

Snape"I actually would like to help you, since the material is prepared why don't I help you,It will be helpful to me as well, as I can see more materials than others and see how you think potions works as well".

Aurelio"ok then Snape as you wish, let me settle down for some time we can start the work then in the mean time I will give you all the materials I have so you can see them".

Snape"ok, I would like to see what new knowledge you have to bestow the world Aurelio".

While they were talking, Mcgonagall approached them and told Snape  that Dumbledore is looking for him.

After that Aurelio went to his room to rest for a bit.

As Aurelio was resting, time pass by the time for the arrival of students has come.

Aurelio got prepared to attend the Banquet and on the way he saw professor Filius.

They greeted each other and continued to move towards the hall.

Aurelio has seated himself to the left of Dumbledore beside him is Snape.

Mcgonagall went outside to bring in the 1st year students.

While Snape and Aurelio were talking students started entering the hall and settled into their seats.

Among the students were Fred & George, right after seeing Aurelio in professor seat they turned to their friends and started telling them about him everything they know about him.

Other house members are also discussing about him, but the students from Ravenclaw are the noisy  ones which surprised other house's as they are the quietest one's usually.

Ravenclaw students were able to remember him as most of them like to read foreign articles of many kinds and his articles being in many articles and he's an idol for the entire Ravenclaw irrespective of gender.

After some time his news was transfered to other house's as well.

As the time for Banquet is approaching the students quited down and first year students entered the hall, following Mcgonagall.

Aurelio was thinking about how the sorting hat works, what mechanism is being used, he's virtually creating a sorting hat in his mind combining all his knowledge, while Aurelio was distracted sorting hat has completed his song and sorting ceremony has started.

After being distracted for some time he kept his thoughts aside looks forward to 1st year students, he sees a familiar figure approaching sorting hat it is Morgan stark.

Morgan Stark;

She was not doing well, it is first time for her to live without her parents and she's a Muggle which brought her fear's to extreme because someone just scolded her as muddblood, she knows the meaning of that word from a senior named Penelope from Ravenclaw.

she tried to defend her, but prefects of Slytherine were present and they are supporting juniors of their college, she couldn't speak anymore as she knows nothing will come out of it so she started to comfort Morgan.

She was thinking why should I go to this college, I could live happily in my home I don't need to be discriminated their. while she was thinking  about all these messed up stuff, she saw Aurelio sitting in professors seat looking at the dirty hat which is being placed on the top of each students head to sort them into there college.

Finally it was her turn as she was moving towards the hat Aurelio turns his head towards to her, he gaves a smile to her, Morgan doesn't think anything and sits on a stool, as soon as sorting hat is placed on her head she hears a voice in her mind.

"hello child, it seems you are having a trouble with the kids in school, well don't worry about them child you will do good here".

Morgan"how can you tell, are you seeing my memories if you are then you must know what kind of people live in school, why don't you take care of them, that's bullying"

"don't worry child they won't be of a problem to you, you can study what you want, if you really have a problem with students then tell Aurelio about it, it seems you know him already".

Morgan"why are you specifying him, why not other professors"

"well he's new and he's here to improve the learning atmosphere of Hogwarts, so you can tell him a lot"

Morgan"so he was sent from a higher up to make it right"

"Well, kinda but there is no higher up, he's the one who came of his free will, you can know about him afterwards, because many people know his deeds, then let me now sort you into your house"

Morgan gives a nod and sorting hat shouts"RAVENCLAW".

There's a applause coming from the Ravenclaw table, she goes there and a senior girl comes towards her, she is none other than Penelope who tried to help her in train.    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3