CHAPTER 1- Am I a loser?
4.3k 7 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsk. Are you such a coward, idiot? Whatever, let's finish this quickly, I want to caress my lovely Nadia.

After cutting off his head, this demon, whose special ability is to possess any body to "reincarnate," used his power to take over the body of an innocent girl of about 3 or 4 years old. He has used it 5 times in this fight, which means he has reached his limit.

He slowly got up from the ground, while I simply stood in front of him, looking at him with disgust. You had the chance to die with honor, as you could have possessed the body of some powerful adventurer we have around, unable to move out of fear, mainly of me, but you preferred to play dirty and kill a little girl.

You disgust me so much that it's not worth the effort.

"Fufu. Haha... Hahaha... Hahahahahaha!! What's wrong, little boy?! Don't you dare to kill a defenseless little girl...?! Huh?"

Finally, you realize that your body no longer has a head. Did you really think I wouldn't cut off your head just because you now have the body of a little girl? Did you really investigate me? I'm not an idiot to let my guard down over something so insignificant.

"W-what?"

I put the tip of my sword on his chest.

"T-the girl will die if you do it! If you let me live, I'll give her back...!"

"Shut up, you fucking crybaby."

I pierced his heart with my sword, putting an end to his life.

After a few seconds of his screams full of agony and whimpering, he died.

The adventurers around me celebrated my victory, but I didn't pay attention to them and ran away from the place.

After running for a few minutes, I arrived home.

Ah... Every day is the same with those demons. They never... Uwaaaah!

"Darling!"

N-no, wait, I want to see my Nadia!

Oh... Ah...

I closed my eyes and sighed. Here we go again.

Clichés, my old friends. They have accompanied me throughout my life. My life has been full of clichés. Seriously, I'm a walking cliché.

I thought my new life would be less cliché, but I was very wrong.

"Kei, it's my turn!"

"No, it's mine!"

"Mine!"

"It's my turn!"

"Kei, it's my turn!"

"Darling, it's not fair, it was my turn!"

I barely entered the house and they captured me and threw me onto the bed.

More than 10 naked girls are fighting over me right now... Seriously... They always treat me like a sex toy! Zius, couldn't you have given me another ability?!

Oh, yes, by the way, my ability is [Seduce women]. In short, I can easily seduce any woman, or rather, instantly, without any effort.

Why did Zius give me such a ridiculous, yet powerful, ability? Why do I have it? And why are more than 10 women fighting over me?

Well... It's a long and cliché story.

"Darling."

"Fufu. All at the same time, huh?"

"I like the idea."

"I claim his face, nya!"

Uwaaaah! She sat on my face! Did her ass get bigger? I can hardly breathe!

Ah... Yes, a long and cliché story.

CHAPTER 1 - Am I a loser?

My name is Kei Edna... Well, that was my name in my original world. My current name is... Well, I don't know, I'm just being born, because... I just came out of a vagina! How disgusting!!

"The twins were born healthy. Unfortunately, one of them was born a boy."

I stink! Uwaaaah! Is this how it feels to be born?! I can't open my eyes! Kya! They slapped my butt! Stupid doctor or nurse, I know I'm a boy, but I'm a baby, treat me more gently! Ow, my butt hurts!

Zius, why was my reincarnation like this?!

I better not complain, it could have been worse.

They cleaned me up and took me to someone, and as they put me in their arms, I think I'm about to meet my new mother.

Ay, it will be uncomfortable to see the owner of the vagina I just came out of, but let's be optimistic, Kei, you have a new mother! Give me lots of love and affection, mommy! Although considering that in this world men are considered worthless trash, I guess I shouldn't have too much hope. I changed my mind, I prefer to receive love from my father!

"And what will their names be?"

"My wife won the fight, she will decide the names."

Please, Zius, a cool and epic name. I want a cool, epic, and ultra mega masculine name! A name that makes women wet just by hearing it!

"They will be named Kei and Mei Molfer."

Oh, yeah, what a...

...

...

...

Huh? Kei?! N-no, wait, that would be too suspicious! I want another name! My appearance won't change, don't make it more obvious! I want another name! A more masculine one! They're dooming me to bullying! I don't want that name, I don't want it!

"Kei cries too much, I think he's hungry."

I'm not hungry, I want them to change my name, that's why I'm crying! Understand my hints, new parents whose names I don't know yet... Wait...

H-hungry...? W-wait... I'm a newborn, I don't have teeth and I can't move on my own... Uwaaaah! N-no, wait, I don't want to! It's so uncomfortable!

"Open your mouth."

N-no...

I opened my eyes a little, it hurts, but I want to see my surroundings.

As I opened my eyes, I saw a couple staring at me. Wow. Well, well. A very handsome man and a woman whose presence, for some reason, scared me. She's beautiful, there's no doubt about that, but she scares me!

And what scares me the most is that woman is not wearing clothes! Don't bring those huge breasts close to my mouth! My new blood recognizes you as my mother, I don't see you as a woman, that's why it's so uncomfortable to see your breasts! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Zius, damn God!

"Open your mouth, Kei. Learn from your sister."

S-sister? R-right, I have a sister! That was the person who kicked my face and didn't let me come out first. I wanted to be the oldest! And she's drinking milk... N-no... No... My baby instinct forces me to do it!

My mouth is just inches away from my new mother's pink nipple. This is so uncomfortable! B-but I can't disobey my natural instincts.

My mouth opened on its own and I started drinking breast milk. So uncomfortable! You're my new mother, doing this disgusts me so much, I want to vomit! Mmm... Wow. Could it be because I'm a baby? Breast milk tastes like milk with sugar. How delicious...! Delicious? Yuck! No, it's not delicious, it's disgusting! I want to use a bottle!

Zius, I hate you!

Years passed, and my suspicions about my mother were confirmed. Upon meeting her, I was scared because my survival instincts warned me of the great danger she represented to me, and yes, they were right. This crazy woman literally almost killed me hundreds of times!

"We made it out alive, brother!"- Mei said, jumping happily around me.

"Oh, nature without trees that eats humans, I missed you so much!"- I said, spinning around, full of joy.

Mei and I hugged each other, celebrating our great survival victory.

"We did it!!"- We shouted triumphantly.

Our clothes were dirty, torn, and stained with dried blood from the hundreds of monsters we had to kill in that forest. We haven't slept for a week, because if we let our guard down, the monsters would kill us, and they would violate me before killing me!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why can't I have a more normal childhood?!

Huh? The ground is shaking. Tsk. Finally, you show up.

Sei Molfer, my mother, emerged from the ground, and with a big smile on her face, she welcomed us, crossing her arms.

"Well, well. Congratulations, you survived a week in this forest. Congratulations, you earned a day of rest."

"Just one?!"- Mei and I shouted angrily.

I'm so tired that I want to sleep for three full days!

"Mother, Kei is almost raped by a Goblin Queen! We need to rest more!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Remember that disgusting Goblin Queen almost kissed me, makes me want to throw up! She licked my whole face and groped my ass!"

"So what? It was worse for me. I haven't had sex with your father because he got mad at me for leaving you here for more days than I told him."

"I-I didn't need to hear that."- We said Mei and I, pale and disgusted, though pale mainly because of the lack of blood in our bodies."

We were educated about sexuality since we learned to read. Why? Mainly to protect me, as it is very common here for men to be raped anywhere, as rarely will anyone attempt to save them. And I, like a Molfer, was a more "delicious" victim.

I hate this sick world!

"Ah, I miss your father's thing inside..."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mei and I covered each other's ears.

"Shut up!!"

My mother, Sei Molfer, one of the most important women in the country, is crazy! She forces her little 4-year-old children to survive in dangerous places and leaves us to fend for ourselves! We're supposed to be little kids, we should be playing, enjoying our childhood, not training as warriors!

"Oh well, well. Did you dare to silence me? The reward is canceled. Let's go train."

"Damn insane woman!"

Ah... Sometimes I regret accepting to help Zius. You have to endure it, Kei. If you accomplish your mission, you'll return to your world and see your aunt and Nia again.

Huh? What's my mission? It's something simple, nothing out of this world: Defeat a Goddess!

I know it sounds impossible, and it is! Ah, but Zius told me that I have a small chance of succeeding. If that chance allows me to see my family again, I'll do it. I want to go back to my family. I want to go back to my world.

Ah... I still remember the day I arrived in this world. The beginning of my suffering.

Classes ended, and the students began to leave school. Some left in groups, laughing and socializing, others left in couples, holding hands, quite affectionate, and the rest were loners, going home without any company.

One of these loners looked at the couples and groups of friends with disgust, or rather, with jealousy for not being as popular as them. A fat and ugly boy, resentful of society.

"Move it, whale!"

While he was distracted, cursing others in his mind, he was pushed and thrown to the ground by a boy, becoming the mockery of them. A group of boys surrounded him and kicked him. Why? Just because, for simple fun.

Poor fat boy, he has the necessary background to be the protagonist, but unfortunately for him, he's just a filler character.

"Hey, idiots, leave him alone."

A very handsome boy approached them, licking a lollipop, making the two girls in that group nervous, blushing and averting their gaze. Seeing that, their boyfriends filled with rage.

"Oh well, well. This is the fifth time I'll hit you. Let's go for the sixth."

"Tsk. It's Kei. Let's go, not worth it."

The two of them tried to turn around and leave, but Kei hugged them both by the neck at the same time and smiled, filling their bodies with fear.

"Oh, excuse the confusion, it wasn't a question, it's a statement. Let's go for the sixth."

A few minutes later, the boys' girlfriends helped them walk while cursing Kei from afar.

A brutal beating that can be summarized as an unharmed Kei and two bullies with sore testicles, as they received Kei's special attack: kicks to the groin.

Kei smiled and extended his hand to the boy who was still on the ground. Why didn't he get up? Because he forgot. Seeing Kei easily hit those boys surprised him.

"Do you need help, bro?"

"T-thanks." He said, a little... blushing?

Even Kei's charm affects men.

He was about to take his hand, but...

"We, the ugly ones, must help each other."

Immediately, he filled with anger and hit Kei's hand, because a handsome boy calling himself ugly could only mean that Kei was mocking him.

"Go to hell, you miserable!"

"Eh?"

He got up on his own and left, leaving Kei quite confused.

"What's wrong with him?" Kei whispered to himself.

He sighed and picked up his backpack from the ground, not giving much importance to the matter because he didn't really try to insult him or anything like that, so he doesn't feel guilty, as Kei never told any lies, at least from his perspective.

"Oh well, well. Ah... Whatever. I'll go swimming."

And as Kei headed to his club, the gears of destiny moved, starting the adventure that will not only change the fate of a world, it will change the fate of all.

"Good afternoon! I'm back."

Kei Edna, a 17-year-old boy, arrived home after a long day of classes. As always, he was exhausted because he stayed at school to swim in the pool. He is a member of the swimming club and one of the best.

He considers himself a normal boy, with a normal life, although it's not that normal.

"Big brother! Welcome back!"

Nia, Kei's 14-year-old cousin, as always, welcomes him cheerfully. She considers him like a brother... In fact, she loves him... And too much. If they weren't cousins, she would try to date him. Her love for him is romantic, not familial love, but Kei loves her as family.

Kei and Nia are not siblings. Kei lost his parents in an accident when he was 10 years old, and since then, he has been living with his late father's sister.

His aunt adopted him, and they formed a family together.

His aunt was a single mother, and still is. She works 8 hours a day and arrives at dinner time, so Kei and Nia are together all day, cooking and doing housework by themselves. That living together not only improved the relationship they both had, it also gave Nia a chance to get to know Kei better.

His aunt is an excellent mother and aunt, and she is highly respected in her work. She has a good salary, which allows her to support her two children, Kei and Nia, without any inconvenience. In other words, she is an exemplary woman, which is why Kei admires her a lot and dreams of being like her.

She loves Kei too much, considers him a true son. After all, she saw him grow up and he reminds her too much of her brother, Kei's late father. Kei is all she has left of her brother, her only memory.

After school, Kei and Nia have dinner together at home. A routine that will soon come to an end.

"The food is delicious as always, Nia."

A slight blush appeared on her face, and she smiled happily at her beloved Kei.

"Th-thanks! I made it with love."

While they eat, Kei checks his cell phone. Kei has a very active social life, although he only has male friends. His self-esteem doesn't allow him to talk to women.

"Well, well... Nia, don't you want to go to a party with me? My friends are inviting me."

"A party? Of course, I'll go with you!"

"Thanks. I don't want to be alone."

"Alone? But your friends will be there, right?"

"Yes, but... It's complicated to explain. You're still a little girl."

Those words made her angry. She pouts, looking very adorable. Kei loves adorable things, so he takes advantage of her anger to pout and get Kei's attention, and it worked very well, captivating Kei's heart with that pout, although he doesn't want her to realize it.

"I'm not a little girl! I already have breasts!"

She started touching her breasts in front of Kei, making him quite nervous, and he looked away.

Yes, Nia has considerably large breasts for her age. It's an inheritance from her grandmother. Her mother has smaller breasts.

"N-Nia, you shouldn't do that in front of a man."

"Fufu. You're quite innocent, Kei. Accept that I'm not a little girl! I have big breasts!"

"Adult body, childish mind."- Kei said with a smile on his face.

A smile that also made Nia nervous.

"You're mean, big brother! I want you to explain what's going on!"

"Well, alright... Sometimes my friends leave me alone. They flirt with girls and distance themselves from me, while I... Well... I just eat."

"Seems like your friends are very unpleasant."

"They are good people. It's normal for guys to want to go out with girls."

"And you... Do you also want to go out with girls?"

Nia observes him intensely, and Kei simply lowers his gaze. His self-esteem doesn't allow him to talk to women, let alone try to flirt. He doesn't have the mental strength to do it. It's a waste, considering Kei's physical appearance and his popularity among women.

"Yes, but no one would notice me."

Kei has no self-confidence. But he is not ugly. He is attractive. He has excellent muscles and a great physique. He is one of the best swimmers and is popular with the girls. In short, he is very handsome and popular.

So why does he say that no one would notice him? He has a trauma. He considers himself ugly. When people tell him he's attractive, he thinks they say it out of pity.

It's a trauma he developed when he was 14 years old. Because of that trauma, he can't see himself as attractive, but the opposite, he believes he's ugly and disgusting, which is contrary to reality.

"That's not true! You're very handsome, brother! Any girl would want to date you!"

Kei smiles at her.

"Thank you, Nia."

He thinks Nia says it to cheer him up. "We're family, she doesn't consider me ugly... But I am." He thinks that while he continues eating.

Excellent body, handsome face, he's 6'1", he's a good and kind person, intelligent, his black hair is soft and smells good, and charismatic. Any girl would consider him perfect. But he doesn't think the same.

Meanwhile, in a certain place, in another world, a group of women gathered around a circle with strange symbols drawn on it and a small wooden figure of a voluptuous and beautiful woman. They took each other's hands in their positions.

"Oh, great Goddess Fravi, please send the next heroes. We are ready to receive them."

The circle began to glow, and small black spheres came out of the circle. 63 in total, but they started exploding until only 7 remained, and 3 of them split in two, so now there are 10 spheres.

"Please, my Goddess, be generous with us. If the sacrifices were not enough, send us a sign."

One of the spheres began to grow, and the eyes of those present filled with tears.

"Thank you so much!"

The sphere took the form of a little girl, and two more began to grow and change shape.

(Pov- ?)

Well, well, well. Are they already summoning the heroes? It's too soon, but well, I have no complaints.

It's time to move the chess pieces. Daniel was a disappointment, don't disappoint me too.

"I can't wait to see the final result."

After eating, Kei entered his room and started reading.

Nia is lying on her bed, while Kei is reading a book about mathematics, but he is quite nervous because Nia put her feet on Kei's back, which is quite uncomfortable for him, but not enough to complain. Deep down, he is enjoying it.

Kei's room is clean and tidy, reflecting his serious personality. Kei is someone who could be considered "fun," but it's his way of feeling better and not worrying others with his self-esteem issues.

"Brother, I'm bored. Play with me!"

"Nia, that sounded wrong... But well... Shall we play cards?"

"Yes! The loser will do whatever the winner says!"

"I hope you're ready to lose," Kei said, smiling.

He is sure he will win because he always plays cards with his best friend and knows how to analyze his opponents' expressions.

Nia knows that, which is why she has an ace up her sleeve.

"Phew. It's so hot," Nia said, shaking her blouse, revealing a bit of her breasts and her black bra.

Kei turned completely red and quickly got up from the bed.

"I-I'll go get the deck!"

"Oh, it seems like my mole grew," Nia said, caressing the mole she has on her left chest with her finger.

"Cheater!" Kei said, covering his face.

Nia laughed at him, but not with the intention of mocking him, she does it to hide her smile because she finds Kei's shy side very adorable and cute.

Although more than shyness, it's anxiety because not having much contact with women, he doesn't know how to react to that kind of situation.

"I won!"

"Impossible!"

Kei lost, and Nia is jumping for joy. Kei is quite intelligent, but he didn't expect Nia to suggest playing a new game with different rules, so Kei didn't have time to learn how to play better. Additionally, Kei's shyness prevented him from thinking clearly.

Nia knew that Kei was too kind to complain about changing the game, and she took advantage of that.

"You'll have to do whatever I say, brother!"

"Well, well. You're becoming very clever... Alright, I accept my defeat."

"What will you do first? Hmm... Brother, buy me an energy drink!"

She actually wanted to ask for something else, but fortunately, she still has some common sense.

"Yes, yes, I'm going. Give me money."

"You'll buy it with your own money!"- Nia said, smiling sweetly, as if she hadn't said something so cruel before.

"Well, well. You're becoming sadistic... Alright, I'll buy it. Don't touch my things."

"Don't worry, I already looked and couldn't find your porn magazines."

Kei turns completely red with embarrassment and quickly shakes his head from side to side, denying it.

"I-I don't have porn magazines!"

Nia starts laughing and approaches Kei.

She stands in front of him and rises on her tiptoes to get closer to Kei.

"Hehe. I know, but I wanted to see your reaction."

Nia is smiling, and Kei blushes even more when he sees her. She unknowingly captivates Kei's heart, but he knows it's wrong and hides it with a nervous smile.

"Y-yes... I'll go buy it."

Porn magazines in a world with the internet? Why do porn magazines still exist? Well, because clichés will always exist in that world; it's their main characteristic.

After buying the energy drink, he walks through the city streets. He lives in a huge, modern city, but not as advanced as the cities in World 15. In that world, technology is so advanced that there are even robots and virtual reality video games where you can feel the objects you touch.

While Kei was walking, in World 15 and in other worlds, including Kei's world, women started losing control of their bodies and dying in accidents.

Being run over by cars, falling down stairs and dying, having a car accident with their parents, and the deaths keep increasing.

And one of those women is very close to Kei.

She walks behind him, with an empty gaze, while he simply thinks about how he lost because he didn't understand Nia's rules very well and suspects he was tricked. And he also thinks about that because, if he gets distracted, he imagines Nia in a swimsuit again, which makes him feel like a sick bastard, so he keeps thinking about the game.

"Is a pair of 7s defeated by a pair of 6s? I must investigate. I suspect she saw me as a "pendejo."

"Pendejo" a word in Spanish. Kei combines his language with Spanish because it's something his mother used to do, and he inherited it from her.

"Ah, "puta madre," I'm an idiot, huh?"

Before crossing the street, the pedestrian traffic light turned red, so Kei stopped.

"Will she like the strawberry flavor?"

A 40-year-old woman stands next to him, but the woman has a cold expression. She's not smiling or looking angry.

And her gaze seems lifeless, with her eyes looking in different directions.

"Die... Die... Die..."

She repeats the same words, and Kei looks at her, quite worried, as he believes she's having some kind of attack or suffering from a mental illness.

"Die?"

At that very moment, a bus approaches them, but something strange is happening inside.

The driver also has a cold expression. Both of them can't control their own bodies, which will soon lead them to a horrible scenario.

"Kill the chosen one... Kill the chosen one..."- the driver said, increasing the speed.

The traffic light turns red for the cars.

The cars stop and the woman starts walking.

Kei is nervous and worried about her. She is not acting normal at all, and Kei knows it. He wants to help her, but he doesn't know how to.

"Is she crazy? I think she needs help. Hey, miss...! Eh?"

The woman stands in the middle of the street, and the bus is heading towards her without showing any intention of stopping.

Kei realizes that it will be impossible for the bus to stop in time, so he runs towards her.

"Watch out!!"

Without having time to think, Kei simply runs, acting on pure instinct, and pushes her, managing to save her life, but...

"What?!" shouted the driver as he regained control of his body, as did the passengers inside, who could only look in terror at the blood that was left of Kei on the windshield.

Kei's broken and lifeless body was lying in the street, with some bones outside of his body.

He saved her, but the bus ended Kei's life.

And a new one began for him.

"Ay, my head. Mierda, todo me da vueltas (Shit, everything is spinning). Eh? Where am I?"

As Kei opens his eyes, he realizes that he is no longer on the street. He is in a very, very different place. So different that Kei simply blinks a couple of times, trying to analyze his surroundings, as he is so confused that he doesn't know how to feel about it.

But the people around him do know how to react, and upon seeing him, they panic.

"Your Majesty, a man has been summoned!"

"Impossible! The spell failed!"

"What are we going to do?!"

Kei is in a huge and elegant hall, with statues of a certain woman everywhere.

Women wearing elegant clothes that show a lot of skin are standing in front of him.

The women are very beautiful, and their cleavage is very revealing, some of them not wearing anything, only skirts.

Kei, being a shy boy, blushes in this unusual situation.

"What's happening?!"

But Kei is not the only one confused and scared.

"Where am I?!"

"Why am I alive?!"

"Why couldn't I move my body?!"

"I'm not dead?!"

"Are my parents safe?!"

"I didn't die in that accident?!"

"Who are you, you wretches?!"

"Damn it! Why do I feel small?!"

"This is very strange!"

Kei is not the only one confused.

Beside him, there are 9 little girls. They are all equally scared and confused like him. They seem to be 10 years old, although that number is not 100% accurate.

"What's happening?" said Kei, covering his face so as not to look directly at the women.

Kei's voice sounds strange. He realizes that something is not right.

"Eh?"

The sensation of his hands on his face is different from usual.

With fear, he looks at his hands. They are so small. He had big hands, so he got scared seeing them small.

"Eh?!"

Kei is now a little 10-year-old boy.

"I'm a little kid?! I don't understand anything!"

"Silence! Listen!"

A woman in her 40s, with long green hair, shouts. She wears a crown and her breasts are ridiculously huge, so much so that even someone as shy as Kei can't help but stare at them, as their size is inhuman, as if obese children lived inside them.

"You were summoned! You are the new 'heroes'!"

"Summoned?!" they all said at the same time.

"With what right did you summon me, idiots?! I'll kick all of your asses!" shouted one of the girls, the rudest and most violent one.

"You died, and your souls were summoned. The Goddess 'Fravi' gave you a new body. Your appearances will be the same when you grow up, don't worry about that."

"This is very strange," said one of the girls.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't understand anything!"

"Tsk. And why the hell were we summoned?"

"We will explain everything, but first, let me introduce myself. My name is 'Freyka' and I am the Queen of the country called 'Desmol,' the most important country in the world."

"The most important? What an arrogant statement," said a brunette girl, crossing her arms.

"A Queen..." said Kei.

He is amazed by everything, but his behavior is somewhat different from surprise. He is surrounded by beautiful and provocative women, so he is as red as a tomato. His shyness is at its limit, but he tries not to look away too much, to appreciate the strange women in the place, like half-humans, Elves, Dwarves, Fairies, and so on.

But one of the girls, instead of being excited or scared, panicked and started crying desperately.

"I want to go back to my daughters! I want to be with my family! Why was I killed?! I want to go back!"

She started shaking the Queen by her dress, but she simply stroked her head, trying to calm her down.

"Please, listen first."

"Excuse me. Why were we summoned?" said a girl with long white hair. Her eyes are blue and she has a mole on her right cheek.

"Every 10,000 years, demons appear in our world. When that happens, the Goddess Fravi sends us a divine message. In that divine message, she tells us how to summon the new heroes."

"And what does it mean to be a hero?" said a girl with dark skin and black hair.

"The heroes have the power to defeat the demons. You will become our heroes. It will take time to understand everything, I know... But first, let's check your stats."

"Stats?" said a girl with short blue hair.

"Yes. The Goddess Fravi gave each of you unique magic called 'Divine Power'."

"Magic?!" almost all of them shouted at the same time.

The only ones who didn't shout were the girls who lived in a magical world. They know magic, so they weren't as surprised.

"Please, one by one, come forward and show your statistics. Just say 'Show stats'. First the women, and the inferior one will be last."

"Inferior?" said Kei, confused.

Kei realized that the women were looking at him with disdain, but he didn't know why. He thought they looked at him that way because he was "ugly," but the real reason is much more disturbing.

"Hehe. Behind me, commoners," said the rude girl, proudly smiling and crossing her arms.

With an attitude of superiority, the girl steps forward, without asking permission to be the first. She has short, intense red hair, and her eyes are just as red, except her pupils are heart-shaped for some strange reason.

"Me first. Show stats!"

A hologram or magical screen appears in front of her, surprising everyone in the place, mainly because of the content.

"Amazing! Your numbers are incredible!"

"Your magical power is incredible despite your young age!"

"Your strength too!"

"You're a prodigy!"

"And you're so young! You'll be even more powerful as you grow!"

Her stats are:

Near Nisha Heart Corazón Kokoro Yeaser (Near Nisha)

Magical power: 462017/462017

Strength: 787

Age: 10 years

Intelligence: 43

Agility: 608

Health points (hp): 59269/59269

Divine Power: Dragon Sword

Occupation: Warrior

Near is happy to be a prodigy, and even more because she feels superior. In her past life, she was an arrogant princess who killed people who looked at her wrongly, and that arrogance only increased at this moment.

"Hehe. I know, I'm great. Come and lick my shoes if you want, I'll give you that great privilege just because I'm in a good mood."

"Ew, disgusting. I'm sure your feet stink," said the brunette girl.

"You will regret saying that, you piece of shit insect!"

"Come here, idiot, I'm not afraid of you!"

While the girls were about to fight, Kei pays no attention because his mind is still assimilating the situation of being in a magical world.

"In... In... In-incredible... Incredible!" Kei said, as the girls fought, destroying statues and practically everything, as if two superhumans were fighting.

The Queen just smiles, seeing the potential that both of them showed.

Kei is impatient. He also wants to know his status. In his world, he read fantasy novels, but it wasn't his favorite genre, although that doesn't take away the fact that he is excited to know if he also has magic as powerful as hers.

"Wow! It really is magic! Increíble (incredible)!"

One of the girls couldn't stop looking at Kei. Something about him seemed very familiar.

"Is it him...?"

"I want to try!"

Ignoring the Queen's orders, Kei steps forward and extends both hands.

"Show status!"

The screen appears, showing his status, but it is not what he imagined.

Contrary to Near, Kei's status is more... boring.

Kei Edna.

Magic power: 0/0

Strength: 34

Age: 10 years old

Intelligence: 76

Agility: 42

Hit points (hp): 100/100

Divine power: None

Job: None

"Eh? None? Hey, my screen is malfunctioning. Did I say it wrong? Should I say it louder or with more determination?"

No, there was no mistake, and they knew it. Unlike Near, Kei didn't receive anything from the Goddess. No unique ability or magical power.

Seeing that, the women in the place went into hysteria, some fell to their knees unable to believe it, and others cried, thinking that the spell failed because it didn't satisfy Fravi enough.

"I-it can't be... He didn't receive any divine power... The spell really failed!" shouted the Queen, while the others started praying.

Kei was already looked at with contempt, and after revealing his status, that hatred increased.

"An inferior will always be one!"

"Curse!"

"Damn inferior!"

"I-inferior?" Kei said, frightened.

The women get angry with him, and one of them kicks him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and breaking a couple of ribs. Kei's body is too fragile, and that blow took away 80 of his hit points.

[Hit points: 20%.]

"Why the hell were you summoned?!"

The woman is very strong and huge, and with just a simple kick, it was enough to make Kei cry. She didn't use all her strength, only enough to make Kei suffer. Why didn't she kill him? Because Kei is cute, and she has something planned. He wears an eyepatch on his right eye and has scars on his face. She is a warrior, but she has no honor. She enjoys seeing the weak suffer, and seeing Kei cry makes her smile.

No one judges her actions because in that world, it is normal for the strong to take advantage of the weak.

"I-I don't know. I-just arrived in this world."

"Tsk. Damn inferior!"

"Uwaaaah!"

She grabs him tightly by the collar and lifts him up.

"Loser!"

Kei tries to breathe, but he can't. He's suffocating. If it continues like this, he will die. He only has 8 hit points left.

But fortunately, one of the girls tried to help him.

"L-leave him alone!"

The girl with white hair tries to help Kei.

"It's not his fault! Leave him, please!"

The woman clicks her tongue and lets go of Kei, who falls to the ground and tries to catch his breath as quickly as possible.

"We don't need him."

Kei tries to catch his breath, and the girl tries to help him, offering her hand.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I don't know. I don't know... No lo sé."

Kei is suffering from his injuries, but he tries to endure it.

He looks at the women around him. They are all looking at him with expressions of disgust and hatred. There are some Elves and half-humans, species that Kei considered kind from the fantasy stories he read, but even they look at him with disgust.

"This place is weird... Thank you for the help. My name is Kei."

"M-my name is Charlotte."

The Queen and a woman in armor approach Kei.

"Please, accompany Mik. She will explain to you what will happen to you."

"Y-yes... And sorry for the inconvenience, miss. I don't know why..."

"Yes, yes, I don't care. Goodbye."

"Ay."

Kei and Mik, the woman in armor, leave the hall. Kei doesn't know what will happen to him, but he hopes they will find him a job or send him back to his world.

"What will happen to me? Will they send me back to my...? No, it's not possible... I'm already dead... Will they give me a room and let me live here?"

"Live here?"

Mik starts laughing loudly, scaring Kei even more, causing him to stop.

"An inferior living here? How funny!"

"W-well, I'll settle for sleeping on the streets."

"Sleep."

Kei receives a strong blow to the head and falls unconscious to the ground. Mik hit him with her elbow.

"Damn inferior."

Kei lost almost all of his hit points, he only has one left, just one hit point. No one would imagine that thanks to that single point, the future would undergo a great change.

Kei wakes up in a dungeon, and the first thing he sees is corpses.

There are corpses all around him, corpses of small children. The more recent bodies have clear signs of beatings, physical abuse. They were beaten to death by a certain person, without mercy, and since there are torture tools everywhere, they didn't die quickly. The person who committed such barbarity took their time.

"Eh? Eh?! What is this?!"

He started vomiting at the sight of it. The smell of the corpses was unbearable, but Kei was ignoring it because the emotional shock was too much. He vomited because of what he was seeing. Decomposing bodies, eyeless, burned, crushed, with their guts hanging out, and so on.

It was the first time Kei had seen a murdered corpse in real life, and there were more than 20 bodies in the place.

His eyes filled with tears, and he immediately wanted to run away from there.

He tried to escape but fell to the ground when he tried to run.

His right leg is chained.

"What? Was I locked up? Help!! I didn't commit any crime!! I want to see a lawyer!! I'm innocent!! It's not my fault that I didn't receive any unique abilities or magic!! It was an error of your Goddess, not mine..."

He covered his mouth, realizing that he insulted the Goddess of this world and that she possibly exists.

"Forget that last part, I said it by mistake!! I'm just scared!! Help, please!!"

Footsteps are heard, and Kei kneels down and clasps his hands, begging for mercy, hoping they will take pity on him.

The woman with the eyepatch enters the dungeon.

"You're awake, inferior."

"H-hello, miss. G-good evening or day. W-what's happening?"

"Since you're useless, you're of no use to us. That's why I'm going to have a little fun with you."

"F-fun?"

She gets too close to him and smiles at him.

Kei is trembling with fear. Considering his surroundings and situation, he knows that he could be that woman's next victim.

"W-what? What do you want from me? I'll give you anything, but please don't kill me!"

"I like cute kids."

"... ¿Qué? (What?)" Kei said, disgusted, thinking the worst.

She licks Kei's cheek, and he turns completely red. His shyness made him nervous, but he also felt disgust because he came to the conclusion that this woman is a pedophile who wants to sexually abuse him.

"You're sick!"

"Yes, I am. So what?"

"I-mentally, I'm 87 years old, I'm not a little child, just kill me!" Kei said because he prefers to die than to be raped and die.

"You're like fairies, you may be old, but you look like a little child. That doesn't make it any less fun."

"Nooooooo!!"

She tries to remove Kei's clothes, and he squirms to avoid it.

"N-no, please! I don't know you! Leave me alone! Help, please! She want to rape me! Don't do it, please, I don't want to lose my virginity this way!"

"Are you still a virgin at your age? Hahahahahaha!"

"God made me ugly, don't blame me! Help, please!"

"No one will hear you, you're in my house. The Queen sold you, and I bought you."

"What the hell?! Esa perra (that bitch) sold me?! She has no right to sell me, I'm not her property! She's not my Queen, I live in a democratic country! Reina de mierdaaaaaa (Queen of shit)!!'"

"Shut up!"

She slaps Kei in the face, and his nose starts bleeding, exciting her.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Well, you're really cute."

She starts licking Kei's blood, as it mixes with his tears.

"Have mercy, please. Just kill me."

Kei starts crying even more, losing hope.

"You're mine now. Accept your fate and be quiet."

She licks Kei's tears.

"Delicious. Let's continue having fun... huh?"

Desperate, Kei tries to bite her neck to save himself, but he doesn't leave a scratch on her neck, as if her neck were made of metal or some highly resistant material.

"Fufu. Pathetic."

"At least I won't die without defending myself."

She takes off Kei's shirt and starts caressing his body, once marked with muscles, but now just a weak body.

Kei tightly closes his eyes, accepting his cruel fate.

"You're so cute..."

Suddenly, unexpectedly, she falls to the ground unconscious. Why did she faint? Perhaps the culprit is the dart lodged in her head. Someone threw that dart and pierced her skin.

Who could have thrown it? Well...

"Eh? What?"

And his saviors, the ones who saved him from being tortured, enter.

Charlotte enters the dungeon, along with the girl with dark skin.

Two simple girls new to this world managed to infiltrate the house, defeat her, and save Kei. Is that logical? Not really, but Kei doesn't care if it's logical or not, because his body is filled with hope and joy for being saved.

"Kei, we're going to save you."

Kei smiled with happiness, and now his tears are no longer of sadness, but of joy.

"Thank you! My heroes!"

Using her fists, the dark-skinned girl easily breaks the chains, as if it were the most normal thing in the world for a little girl to be able to do that.

Kei is very surprised, but she isn't, as she is already used to it, as she has always been very strong because in her world, one must be strong to survive, even at a very young age.

"Your leg is free."

"Thank you, miss... What's your name?"

"My name is Bandia."

"Thank you, Bandia! Did you use magic to defeat her?! Have you learned to use it already? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so jealous!"

"Yes, it's my special magic. I can create poisons and antidotes. I used a tranquilizer to defeat her," said Charlotte.

"You saved my virginity, which I planned to give to the love of my life when I meet her! Thank you...! But what do I do now? I have no magic, and this crazy woman will possibly kill me if she finds me when she wakes up! Puta vida (Fuck life)!"

"We work for the Queen, so we can't help you much, I'm sorry. But take this, it will help you."

They hand him a small bag of coins.

"It's money. Escape from here and go as far away as possible."

"Run, you don't have much time," said Bandia, pushing Kei from behind.

Kei looks at the money and wipes away his tears, then raises his head with determination because he knows that fear won't help him survive, let alone cowardice.

"I guess my life has changed... Thank you for everything. Thank you so much, I will never forget what you did for me, even though I don't know how you did it. Thank you."

Kei runs out of the dungeon, without looking back, leaving the girls alone, who smile and look at each other.

"Will he be okay?" Charlotte asks.

"I hope so," Bandia replies.

She looks at the woman who tried to kill Kei and squints her eyes.

"This world is so cruel to men. Why?"

And the answer to that question is so ridiculous that no one would believe it.

An answer that will soon reach Kei.

While Kei escapes the city, hidden in a box of a merchant who kindly agreed to help him get out, Nia and her mother are crying together. The police informed them about Kei's death. It was so sudden that Nia refused to believe it, but when she heard the story, she felt very guilty.

"Brother!"

She feels guilty because she was the one who sent Kei to buy that energy drink. "If only I hadn't cheated." "Why did I ask Kei to buy that for me?" "I'm sorry, Kei, I'm so sorry!" Her mind is filled with those thoughts of guilt, even though it wasn't really her fault. Kei died saving a woman, it was his decision.

"I'm so sorry. Kei died as a hero. He was an admirable boy. Not everyone would have done the same." Said a police officer.

He's trying to console them, but it didn't work.

"My brother must be alive! He can't be dead!"

"I'm sorry, miss."

After learning of Kei's death, his classmates and swim club members attended his funeral.

Several cried over his death, as he was a kind and good-hearted boy. No one hated him, just a few idiots because Kei didn't allow them to make fun of him and defended himself with violence. The captain of the swim club cried the most, as his best friend had died.

Nia was depressed by the news. She didn't lose a brother, she lost her first love... But something inside her told her that Kei was still alive. It was impossible, but she wanted to believe it.

"Brother... Brother..."

(Pov - Kei.)

Uwaaaah! This world is rotten! Why do all women want to kidnap me or rape me?!

I barely managed to escape this city, and now I have to sleep in a dangerous forest because the roads are full of rapist bandits!

Ah, I wish the merchant who helped me leave the city had helped me more, like taking me to another city or something, but I understand his fear because my request was quite strange.

Ay... I don't want to lose my virginity without love. Ahhhhhhhh! A bear!

I climbed up a tree as fast as I could, and fortunately, the bear ignored me and continued on its way.

What the hell is wrong with this world?!

Ah... Breathe, Kei, breathe... Ah, maldita sea (Damn it).

Several women tried to kidnap me in the city, but I was saved by adventurers, and those same adventurers would touch my butt and crotch, with the excuse that they were receiving their payment for saving me.

So many women wanted to abuse a little boy like me! This world disgusts me so much!

Is this really normal? How disgusting.

... I don't want to be here.

"I miss my safe world."

Nia, Aunt, Cris... So many things I lost... I can't go back, I'm already dead in my original world, I can't return.

I'm sorry for leaving you alone, Nia, Aunt, I'm so sorry... Thank you for everything you did for me. I was very happy with you.

"I have to start a new life... But..."

I don't know if I can... I don't know.

For now, I will get away from this city. I will go to a village or something like that. I need a job to have food in my stomach.

I took an apple out of my pocket (a gift from the merchant) and took a bite.

Ah... I'm so insignificant to the Queen that I don't think she'll look for me, and I'm not dumb enough to shout that I'm a failed hero. Queen, I hope you let me live, I won't bother you, because I like being alive.

"Goddess Fravi, why didn't you give me magic?"

It's not fair. Do you hate men so much? Why?

"Ah... What a strange world."

"A small village."

With the money, Kei bought new clothes. He is now wearing black pants, a white shirt, and white shoes. He wanted to look more "normal". His outfit is too ordinary, nothing stands out, perfect for starting a new life in a small town.

After walking for 3 days, he arrived at a village that was far away from the Capital. During his journey, kind men helped him. Kei traveled with them in carriages relatively safely because they had adventurers protecting them. "The men in this world are very good," Kei thought, seeing the actions that the men in this world did for him, a stranger.

He started walking through the village, hoping that nobody would try to harm him.

"There is no electricity in this world, but they are very advanced. Although it is still medieval.

There are bathrooms and schools. Magical medicine is highly advanced, and factories work with magic. This world is still medieval, but it is quite modern in a certain way.

He takes out two gold coins from his pocket.

"This is all I have left... One gold coin is worth 10 Frak, the currency of this country... And a full meal costs 5 Frak... I need to have breakfast... And I need to find a job. Ah, I hope there is not much unemployment."

"Well, well. What do we have here?"

Two women stand in front of him. The women have enormous breasts that surprise Kei with their gigantic sizes, although they were not as big as the Queen's, and their huge nipples were visible to the eye, making Kei very red, immediately averting his gaze.

Furthermore, they are very beautiful, causing Kei's shy side to come out.

Big breasts and beautiful women. A pattern that Kei detected in this world.

"Hello, cutie."

"H-hello, ladies."

"Are you lost?"

"Not exactly."

"Oh, you're blushing."

"So cute."

"C-c-cute?!"

One of them caressed Kei's cheek, causing Kei's body to tremble a lot and not know how to react.

He knows it's dangerous, that they could kidnap him or harm him, but the breasts of those women are so enormous, just like their nipples, that Kei gets very distracted remembering them and can't help but take a few glances.

And like the healthy teenager he is, at least in his mind, what he has between his legs got more excited than him, and it was quite obvious.

They noticed that and exchanged glances, smiling at each other because they just found a quite unique treasure: a boy who feels lust.

"Why don't you come with us? You'll have fun," said one of them, while caressing Kei's crotch.

"Eh? Eh?!"

The people witnessing what was happening did nothing. The women didn't care, only the men felt sorry for him, but they are so cowardly that they just look away and pretend they didn't see anything.

But only one person in the place stepped forward to help him.

"Leave that young man alone! He's just a little boy, you sickos!"

A stinky vagabond, with clothes that have more holes than fabric, approaches them.

Seeing him, the expressions of the girls became aggressive, showing what they really are: psychopaths.

"Tsk."

"Disgusting."

They grab Kei's arm tightly, hurting him as they drag him.

"I-it hurts...! Eh? W-what are you doing?"

"Come with us, brat!"

"Move!"

"Eh?! Not again! Do all women have fetishes for ugly guys like me?!"

During his journey, women tried to kidnap him, but thanks to his good luck, he always managed to escape.

Hiding in the bushes, in trees, being saved by adventurers. Kei always managed to escape... Although those adventurers wanted to collect the favor they did for him with certain requests unsuitable for minors, and Kei had to escape from them as well. The curious thing is that, when he was running away and they tried to go after him, a monster would appear and they would stay to fight, giving Kei enough time to escape from them.

It happened to him more than 23 times. Coincidence? Or, perhaps...

"Leave that innocent young man alone, perverts!"

The vagabond runs towards them without any fear.

"Stay away, disgusting! Fireball!" they said at the same time.

They extend their hands and fireballs come out of their hands, heading towards him, while Kei's heart rate increased, but not because of fear, but because of excitement.

"Amazing!"

Kei is from another world, a world without magic, that's why he's not used to magic, that's why he gets very excited when he sees such basic and weak magic like that.

Yes, the girls were weak, but they were still two women against one man, in a world where men are worthless. Will the vagabond survive this situation? Of course. Why? Because he is superior to them, by far.

The vagabond easily dodges the fireballs, jumping to a great height, and in the air, he creates a black platform with magic on his feet, and when he is falling, he jumps again, using that mysterious platform as a solid base, which allows him to increase his speed.

He lands in front of them, immediately jumps again, retrieves Kei by hugging him with his arm, and runs away. All of this in less than a second, without giving the girls time to comprehend what just happened.

"Huh?! Speed magic or lightning magic?! I don't know what you did, but it was awesome! In the blink of an eye, you jumped and appeared in front of me! You're very fast, sir! I thought all men would be trash in this world! Please accept this humble commoner as your apprentice! I'm good at cleaning!"

"My name is Zius."

"My name is Kei. Nice to meet you. Thank you for saving me. Yes, my virginity is safe!"

"How many times have I saved you? I think it's 24 times."

"Huh? What are you talking about? I barely know you. I think you're mistaking me for someone else."

"Kei Edna, my name is Zius, and I am a God... Well, I used to be."

"Eh...? A God?!"

66