CHAPTER 12- The false Dragon Sword.
806 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 12- The false Dragon Sword.

(Pov- ?)

Drin disappeared.

My pretty Drin disappeared... She died? Knowing her, I doubt it very much. Drin may be cranky, annoying, expressionless, boring, blah, blah, blah, but she's not dumb. She would have known if her identity was going to be discovered. Besides, if she were dead, we'd know, because her curse would alert us.

Drin's alive, I know, but fuck Drin! Let her take care of her ass herself! I don't have time! My true love is still in the human world! I must find him!

It's been five years since I last saw him. I want to see him again!

My cute love told me that he was going to travel the world, so it will be harder to find him!

Drin, my beautiful friend, I'm sorry, but my true love is my priority. Besides, his soul is perfect! When I find him, I'll train him myself and turn him into my right hand. Together we will be invincible! Fufu. And our children could become even more powerful than Desmolfer.

Hahahahahaha! Nah, I'm not interested in that. I just want to form a normal family with my true love. Get married, raise our kids and grow old together.

"And then I can finally be happy."

Drin, I hope you are well. I want to see your disgusting expression again when I try to hug you. So cute.

"Hey, Rose, I think this is gonna interest you... I guess I'm interrupting something."

Tsk. This girl doesn't respect privacy. I was about to reproduce in my mind the memory of my first time with my sweetheart and masturbate. I hope it's important.

"What do you want, Yurek? What could interest me?"

"Put that dildo away first and put some clothes on, please."

"Hey, don't insult the exact replica of the erect member of my sweetheart, simply calling it a "dildo". Its name is..."

"I don't have time for your bullshit. Listen to this. It is about a new hero that appeared."

"A new hero?"

“The hero Kei, the hero who was expelled for not gaining any divine power, has returned, he is alive. He murdered a demon without much difficulty yesterday."

"The hero Kei...?"

It will be possible... A perfect soul ... I-It's possible that he...

Kei and the girls walk together through the capital. Kei is attracting a lot of attention from the citizens of the capital, but they are very afraid of him. They keep their distance from him and avoid looking directly at him.

The Molfer fame makes them look like savage humans, addicted to human pain, who would use any excuse to kill a person.

Kei can't deny the part of enjoying human pain, so he tries not to think about it.

Kei has his eyes closed and is muttering.

"Yes... Well... Golem number 15, leave the bodies in the garden. Report what happened to the maids."

He opens his eyes and wipes off the sweat.

"Communication with my Golems tires ... Well, we are here."

Kei and the girls enter a huge store, belonging to Diama's father.

Upon entering the store, they realized that there is a certain problem that needs to be solved.

"Wow, wow..."

A girl from the race of Titans is threatening Diama's father with a sword.

Diama's father sells various items. Weapons, magic potions, magic objects, medicinal herbs, among other objects.

He is not frightened at all, as his shop has the protection of the Molfer family, by Kei Molfer himself. No criminal would dare try to assault him, but apparently, someone dared to do that stupid thing.

"Good morning, Makiar. Good morning, Miss Assailant."

"Hi, Kei. Your sword is ready."- Diama's father said.

"I see you have problems. Violence in the country is on the rise, huh?"

"Yes, she is asking me for money. I think she is trying to commit suicide."

"Bribery or extortion?"

"She says it's protection ... So it's extortion."

"Stop talking and hand over the money!"- Said the girl.

The girl is furious and does not look at all frightened, clearly showing her ignorance.

Kei walks over to her and yawns.

“Well... Let's end this fast."

"Stop right there, brat...!"

Kei jumped, and in less than a second, he kicked the girl in the head.

She flies out and hits a wall, but she didn't destroy it, she just broke it a little bit. Kei didn't use much force, because he didn't want to kill her... Not yet. He has something else planned.

“Well... She's still awake..."

"D-damn you..."

The girl tries to get up and Kei extends his right hand.

A small sphere of fire appears and floats in front of him.

Little by little, the sphere of fire grows.

"Wow, wow. You are very resistant ... Can you resist this?"

"W-What...?"

The bigger the sphere of fire became, the more the girl's fear increased.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. A little boy was creating a sphere of fire, capable of killing her without problems, and besides, that little boy was smiling, as if he was enjoying her fear.

She peed herself when she saw that long smile Kei had on his face, a smile that didn't make him look like a good person at all, it made him look like a villain.

Diama and her father, although they knew Kei perfectly and knew that he was a good and kind person, also felt fear of Kei, as their bodies were shaking. They did not know that they felt fear, they know Kei perfectly and they know that there is no reason to be afraid of him, because he is kind to them, but their bodies, instinctively, warned them about the great danger that Kei Molfer represents.

Drin felt the evil inside Kei, evil that made Kei enjoy watching the girl peeing on herself, and that didn't scare her, it just made her feel admiration for Kei.

"Any last words?"

The sphere of fire is now the size of an adult, enough to destroy a complete mansion without leaving any trace.

"T-that magic power ..."

"Wow... I should be used to this, but Kei never ceases to amaze me."

"I say the same, father."

"I-I-I-I give up! Let me live!"

The girl tries to escape, but Drin stands in front of her, preventing her escape.

"Drin, let her escape."

“But...”

"She already gave up. Do as I say, please."

Kei looked into her eyes seriously and Drin understood what he was trying to do.

"Yes, it's fine."

The girl escapes and the sphere of fire disappears.

"Well, I finished ... Drin, follow that girl, I'm sure she's heading to her base to inform her leader about me. When you find the base, I want you to capture them alive, please. And kill the leader."

"Yes, I’ll do that."

Drin leaves the store.

For Drin, that's easy. She won't have any problems, so Kei doesn't look worried.

"Seriously she will do that?"- Said Diama.

"Daughter, you should already know that Kei is not normal. I'm sure his friend is just as powerful as he is."

"Exactly. She is just as powerful as me ... By the way, what about my sword?"

Makiar bends down and picks up a wooden box.

"Here it is."

He opens the box and pulls out a red sword. Its hilt has black scales and the rest of the sword has red scales.

"A copy of the "Dragon Sword"."

"It looks powerful ... Even if it is a simple copy, I can feel its great power ... I'm surprised that you sell it to me so cheaply ... I could pay you 10 times more."

"I couldn't accept that generosity. I already told you, but I repeat it again. This sword was found by a merchant friend in a forest, and when he took it, a voice said to him: "The boy. Take me to the boy named Kei." It is your destiny to take it. That is why I am not selling it to you so expensive."

"That story seems very suspicious ... But I will accept it."

There have been many cases of legendary weapons that have sought its destined bearer on its own. Currently, more than 10 new cases have been recorded, including Kei's sword.

But that sword is a much more important object than the other weapons.

Kei takes the sword and, as he does so, his eyes turned completely red.

"One last gift from me."- Zius said in his mind.

"What?"

His eyes return to normal and Kei falls to his knees.

"Are you alright?!"- Diama said worried.

"Y-Yes..."

The sword disappears.

"Disappeared?!"

"Don't worry, I saved it."

Kei looks down. His expression is serious. He was afraid when he took the sword. It is a very dangerous object, because he not only felt fear when he had it in his hands, he felt pain.

"I felt like my body was changing ... I need to be careful."- Kei thought.

Drin enters the store.

"I'm done, dar-Kei."

She almost called him darling, but managed to get back to her performance in time.

"Wow, wow. That was fast... I wonder if I need to buy more guns."

As Kei looked at the weapons, his mind was filled with doubts about his new weapon.

"My body felt very hot, as if I were boiling. Besides, I felt... more evil... What kind of weapon did you give me, Zius?"- Kei thought.

After a long day with Diama, Drin and Kei returned home.

Drin returned to her cat form, something quite relaxing for her, as it allowed her to enjoy Kei's hair.

"I hope you missed me! I'm back and I'm really hungry!"

Kei entered the dining room. His parents and sister are having dinner.

“Goodnight. Have you already taken care of the bandits, mother?"

"Yes, I did. Thanks for the help, Kei."

"It was my Golems. Say thank you to them... By the way, I already took care of the criminal group. I left the heads in the security office. They tried to arrest me, but I explained that I am your son and they left me in peace. And I left 5 bandits alive. They only stole, they did not kill."

"I'll review the full report later. Dinner with us."

"Thank you."

Kei sits down next to his sister and places Drin on the table.

"Kei, put Nia down."- Said his father.

"She's very clean, don't worry. Right, Nia?"- Kei said, while caressing Drin.

Mei gets too close to Kei.

"Brother, I've finished my homework! Keep your promise!"

"I'll check it first."

"Our father already checked it and told me that everything was correct."

“Really?”

"Yes... It is quite rare, but it is correct."- Said his father.

"I see... I will do whatever you ask me to do, Mei. What do you want me to cook for you? Do you want me to do your homework next time?"

"I want a kiss!"

"I see, I see. A kiss. Of course, is... Huh? A kiss? Are you satisfied with a kiss?"

"Yes, please!"

"She really does look like Nia."- Kei thought.

Nia always asked Kei for kisses. He thought that was normal, so he didn't refuse.

And since Mei looks like Nia, he also thinks that's normal.

"Sure... Okay."

Without hesitation, Kei kisses Mei on the cheek and she turns completely red, making her parents uncomfortable.

"Thanks, brother!"

Their parents look at them uncomfortably. Even they know that's weird.

"Mei always said she loved Kei, but this is too much."

"Yes, you are right... Kei thinks that's normal because he's gotten used to Mei ... We must do something about it."

While the parents are talking quietly, Kei keeps thinking about his new weapon

"Does the sword take control of my body? I don't think so... I think it modifies my body ... Drin told me that it is dangerous to use it ... Why did Zius give me that? I must investigate the "Dragon Sword"."- Kei thought.

He watches his mother. She has enormous power over the country, she can help him gather information without looking suspicious.

"Mother, I want to get information on Near Nisha, the most powerful hero."

"Why are you interested in her?"

"Her divine power catches my attention."

Near Nisha.

Divine Power: Dragon Sword.

She is known as the most powerful of heroes. She is the leader of her group. She is known for being a snooty and annoying girl. The power went to her head.

"Her sword is legendary. I would like to imitate it. As I had already told you, I was lucky to have been chosen by a weapon as its bearer, and it is a replica of the "Dragon Sword". I know it''s not the same, but my sword may be able to mimic a fraction of its power."

"I see. That sounds pretty interesting. Then you show it to me... All right, I'll get the information you ask for."

"Thank you, Mother."

"But in return, you will accept two marriage proposals."

"Of course, I'll do it… Wait, what?!!"

26