CHAPTER 20- Kei’s fury.
538 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 20- Kei's fury.

The Molfer. A warrior family. The most dangerous and feared family in the world. Everyone in the world agrees that it will never be a good idea to piss off a Molfer. The Molfer enjoy making people suffer, of that there is no doubt, but they even do it without feeling angry. They are able to give the most painful death to a person, even without hating or being angry with that person. But, if someone dares to piss off a Molfer, that person would be waking up a monster.

And even the quietest of the Molfer would become anyone's nightmare.

Blood dripped from the tips of her fingers, as her lungs filled with blood, making it impossible for her to breathe.

Mei is completely injured and a woman grabs her by the neck. Before lifting her off the ground, the woman cut off her arms and legs, but Mei doesn't want to give her the pleasure of her seeing her cry or scream in pain, so she endured all that pain without complaining, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is suffering. She has wounds all over her face and body. There is blood everywhere, leaving in evidence all the torture she had to endure, but Mei still did not cry or complain, because she, although she lost, has not lost hope, because she has placed all her trust in a person.

Mei knows she can die, but she's still not afraid of her.

The woman wears a black dress and a white mask, her original appearance. Her shadow power deactivated it, which meant that she already takes it for granted that she won.

"You're not that powerful ... What a waste of time."

"Fufu. M-my brother... My brother will kill you."

"You mean that inferior? Will he kill me? How funny you are."

"Y-you'll regret it."- Mei said smiling.

"Are you smiling? You went crazy, even though you already were."

The door was knocked down and she turned to her left.

Kei, in his normal form, broke down the door and entered the room.

"Brother!"

"Oh, interesting."- Said the woman, feeling Kei's bloodlust.

He is furious. His tears are of frustration and sadness. “Damn it. Why didn't I make it on time ?! I'm useless, useless. " He thought that as he watched Mei.

He feels guilty about this, as his Golems did not detect her in time.

"Leave my sister!"

"Nah, I don't want to."

Time slows down and Kei runs over to her. He is using magical energy to enhance his body and brain, which allows him to see as if movements are slower, allowing him to react quickly and dodge attacks when necessary.

A flaming sword appears in his right hand.

"Why did my Golems take so long to detect you ?! Goddamn it!"

He jumped and tried to attack her.

"He's just a man. This will be easy."- She thought confidently. A serious mistake.

She did not try to defend herself or dodge the attack, as she believes her body has enough resistance to withstand that attack without any problem, underestimating Kei, but...

"Eh?"

Kei cut off the woman's right arm without any difficulty.

"How is it pos...?!"

Without letting her finish talking, Kei jumps again and kicks her head in.

She flies out and hits the wall, while Kei lands on the ground and hugs his sister.

"Healing magic!"

A red glow surrounds Mei and her wounds regenerate rapidly. He's using a dangerous amount of magical energy in seconds, which causes his body to suffer damage, but he doesn't care about the pain his body suffers, as long as he sees Mei unharmed.

In less than 5 seconds, she made a full recovery. Her arms and legs returned.

"Mei... Get away from here... She is not normal."

The woman's arm is regenerating rapidly.

"T-that magic power ... She is not a demon ... She is a monster."

"Fufu. A powerful man, huh? Hahahahahaha!"

The woman starts laughing and walks over to Kei.

"You can entertain me!"

The woman goes to him quickly and tries to hit him.

Kei dodges her attack perfectly and takes advantage of the fact that he is in front of her and pierces the woman's chest with his sword.

"What...?"- She said surprised, as she was not even able to see Kei's attack, preventing her from dodging the attack.

The Molfer's fury causes their bodies to exceed the limit, and that's what happened to Kei. The hatred and anger he felt helped him improve with his magic plus his own body, allowing him to be twice as fast as he was already, at least for a few seconds, seconds that Kei took advantage of.

The Molfer family is full of mysteries, and the Molfer rage is one of those mysteries.

Fire begins to surround her.

Kei wanted to torture her for what she did, but he realized it was dangerous to keep her alive, so he decided to use one of his most powerful attacks.

"Incineration!! Disappears!"

The woman starts screaming in pain and hugs Kei tightly, so that he would have the same fate.

Kei's magic can't hurt him, but the heat can hurt him.

For example, if he receives one of his spheres of fire, the explosion will not harm him, but if he stays in the same place and the remains of the fire touch him, it will burn him.

"Incineration" is a spell that increases the temperature of fire magic, allowing it to return ashes to monsters. Coming in contact with his own magic, it doesn't hurt him as much, but that doesn't mean he's immune, the fire will burn him. "Incineration" acts like a magic spell that weakens the bodies inside, but with Kei it simply acts like normal fire, which burns him.

Kei's skin is getting burns, making Mei cry.

"I will take you with me!!!"

"Brother!"

Kei, contrary to what she expected to see, hugs her too.

"I'll get this over with now!"

The fire increases and Mei slowly moves away from them, as the heat is too much even for Mei.

"B-brother ..."

"Are you crazy, boy! You will die too!"

Kei's hit points are dropping fast, but he doesn't care.

"Disappears!"

The woman's skin begins to lose flesh, and gradually becomes a simple skeleton.

Kei hugs her tightly and crushes her.

She turns to dust and the fire disappears.

Kei was naked and his hair was growing back quickly, as it burned with fire.

"That... was close... She resisted for a long time... And she was not a demon, she was a human ... What the fuck was that?"

Kei vomits blood and Mei quickly goes to him. She's crying because she thought her brother was sacrificing himself for her. Even Mei's skin was burned, but Kei was worse off.

Kei's whole body was red-hot, full of burns, but he pulled a healing potion out of his [Magic Storage] and drank it. That potion helped him regenerate some of his skin, but it's not enough. He used the rest of his magic power to regenerate his skin and in less than 20 seconds he returned to normal.

"Ah... That was close. I have 10% magic power left, although my life points are above 85%. With a few more healing potions I'll be fine."

Mei slapped him and shook his shoulders.

"Why the hell did you do something so dangerous ?!"

"Don't worry, I protected my body with magical energy, the damage was minimal... Mei... I... I am sorry."

Kei hugs his sister tightly.

"Kei?"

"I'm sorry... You suffered a lot ... I didn't make it in time... I’m sorry, I’m sorry."

"Don't say that, brother. You arrived on time. Thanks to you, I am alive."

Sei Molfer enters the room, as her alarm was activated, but too late.

"What happened?!"

"Protect your daughter better! Mei was almost killed!"

"What the fuck happened ?!"

"I don't know, a woman was trying to kill Mei and I had to kill her! But that woman was not a demon ... Of that I'm sure… Her presence was weirder ... Very rare."

Sei Molfer looks at the blood and realizes what happened.

"Mei... I'm sorry… I didn't hear anything..."

"Don't worry, mother, I'm fine now ... Even though she defeated me ... She was very powerful... But my wonderful brother defeated her!"

Mei starts kissing Kei and he turns completely red. Obviously, she is giving him kisses on the cheek.

"Mei, this is not the time for kisses! Uwaaaah! I'm naked! I need clothes! And lots of food."

"She defeated you ...? This is bad... Kei, Mei, come with me, I'll explain what's going on."

"Let me put on some clothes and drink a couple of potions of magic energy first."

Magic energy potions and healing potions are one of the most expensive items in the world, and only the most important and richest noble families, such as the Molfer family, can afford to drink several and recover completely.

Healing potions only heal bodies, but do not regenerate magical energy. And magical energy potions regenerate 20% of the magical energy that the person lost, although that depends on the person's magical power. If the person has little magical power, it regenerates more than 50%, and if the person has a large amount of magical energy, such as a hero, it only regenerates 10%. The limit is 5 potions of magic energy per month, but healing potions have no limit.

In a huge elegant hall, a Queen is smiling devilishly, as she hears the news that came to her.

A very beautiful woman. She looks like a 20-year-old woman, although she's older than she looks. She has huge breasts and a sexy figure, although that's quite normal for the upper class in that world.

Her crown is red and bright.

She has short pink hair, red eyes and wears a white dress.

"Wow, wow... Mei Molfer defeated number 10 ... Interesting."

Next to her is a man with completely black eyes, he has 4 arms and has white hair all over his body. He wears a smart black suit. A demon.

"What do we do, Your Majesty? If Sei Molfer continues to investigate, she will discover you."

“Don't worry, Gabrielku, we still have nine Akane warriors left. When they return from their mission, they will take care of Sei Molfer and her children."

"They'll be back in two years, Your Majesty."

"I know, Gabrielku. But don't worry, I didn't leave any clues, they won't discover us so easily."

She licked her finger and smiled.

"Mei Molfer... Interesting."

Kei, now changed and recovered, is reading the information given to him by his mother.

He drank 5 potions of magical energy to regain all his magical power, as he has the feeling that he will need it.

"More than 320 children disappeared ... The woman made no noise ... Mei's screams were not heard ... And my Golems were slow to detect her ... She was using rare magic... Very rare magic ... The leader is only kidnapping young children. Children between the ages of 3 and 10 ... I need to Investigate more ... Mother, protect Mei while I'm gone."

"Kei, do you have a theory?"

"The information we have is little, so no ... But don't worry, I'll find the leader ... And I'll kill her ... Nobody messes with my family ... Nobody."

His eyes turned red for a second, as small red rays came out of him, and seeing that made Sei Molfer smile and sped up Mei's heart.

"So cool!"- Mei thought.

25