CHAPTER 22.5- Kei, the baby.
604 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 22.5- Kei, the baby.

(Some time ago.)

(Pov- Kei.)

Being a baby is very uncomfortable... Too uncomfortable... Es un infierno!! (It's hell!)

When I was born, I did not lose the memories of my past life. I remembered my past life perfectly... And I hated that! At least I wanted those memories back when I turned 3 or 5 at least, to spare me the torture of being a baby.

Why? Being a baby is horrible! I couldn't go to the bathroom on my own, I had to wear a diaper. A damn diaper!

It was horrible and embarrassing. Fortunately, my body developed quickly thanks to the great magical power with which I was born, so I wasn't a baby for a long time. When I got around on my own, I stopped wearing diapers, but that doesn't mean I forgot what I was doing when I was a baby! Uwaaaah! It was so embarrassing!

"I don’t want to! Don't do it! Kei, resist! Be strong! Vamos, Kei, no lo hagas! (Come on, Kei, don't do it!) Use your legs and go to the bathroom! Damn it, I hate being a baby!"- I thought, for I could not speak.

I was in my crib. I really didn't want to bathe in a diaper, but I didn't have the strength to get up or crawl.

"What's wrong, Kei? Your face is red. Are you hungry?"

My mother picked me up and carried me in her arms.

"You must eat, Kei. I want you to be strong ... Please don't disappoint me too."

"Wait… Eat? Not again! This is uncomfortable! You are my new mother! I don't want to drink your milk! At least give me a glass!"- I thought nervous and scared.

She lifted her blouse and brought her nipple close to my lips. Shit, that was really awkward! She gave me life, I consider her my mother, and having to do something like that disgusted me! B-but I was a baby, I had to do that to survive and not die!

"No... Not again... My baby instinct is forcing me to eat ... Damn it!"- I thought.

I began to drink my mother's milk, with disgust.

"Shit, I have to bear it."- I thought.

When I was 11 months old, I learned to read. It took me time to understand writing, but when I was born, I awakened a skill called: [Learn language]. Basically, it allowed me to learn a language in a short time. It was quite helpful in understanding what people were saying.

That skill allowed me to listen to people as if they were speaking my own language, but it also helped me learn the writing of a language more quickly.

"I see... Heroes are really powerful."- I thought.

I was reading a history book in my room.

Heroes obtain legendary weapons when they are summoned. Weapons are made of dragon scales. According to the legends, this Dragon was Fravi's pet, and when the Dragon died, Fravi transformed its body into weapons to give to the heroes.

Charlotte possessed the poison of the Dragon. Bandia had the claws and strength of the Dragon.

Of course, I was envious. I wanted to be a hero too. I felt very bad about being discriminated against and rejected for the simple fact of being a man, but over time I realized that other men felt just like me. Being a hero would possibly have given me a great life, full of adventures and people would look at me with admiration, but thanks to the fact that I am not a hero, I have the opportunity to manage to defeat Fravi and make men and women equally important, making discrimination disappear, but I developed that thought some time later.

"I'm really unlucky ... I wanted to be a hero too."- I thought.

A maid came into my room and she blushed when she saw me. She had short black hair and blue eyes. She had cat ears, cat paws and a cat tail. She was a cat girl, a race that I love, because they are very adorable.

To her, I was just a cute and adorable baby.

"How cute. Master Kei is looking at the pictures in the book."

She came up to me and carried me in her arms.

"Do you want me to read you a story?"

"Sto... Sto ... ry... no ..."

"How cute! You're trying to say you want a story, right?"

"Why can't I talk yet?! My sister already says a few words! I really am inferior! I must learn to speak!"- I thought frustrated. I really didn't want to be made fun of again.

By the way, the maids clean the house, but they also protect us. They are warriors trained by my mother, to protect us.

"You're so cute, Kei! Very cute!"

She hugged me tightly as she stroked my cheek.

"How do I deactivate my skill?"- I thought.

I used my [Seduce Women] skill on her. I used it to find out how it works exactly.

She is the daughter of "Maya Heimz", my mother's right hand. Her name is Yui Heimz and she was 15 years old. And yes, she was in love with me, even though she didn't know it, she just thought she felt that way because I was adorable to her.

When I was 2 years old, my mother discovered my potential, starting all hell.

The magical attributes that a person has, are discovered at different ages, depending on the gender of the person. With women it is discovered when they reach one year of age, and with men it is discovered when they reach 10 years of age.

My mother, upon learning that Mei possessed all the magical attributes, immediately forgot that she also had a son, me, and only focused on training Mei, and that bothered me.

"No, Mei, very bad. It says here: "Folpe and Destino." Repeat."

My mother tried to teach Mei to read. Since we were born, our mother paid more attention to Mei than to me. Why? Because she was a woman. She was her first daughter. In this world, women are far superior to men. My mother really wanted to have a daughter.

"F-fol... pe... and Desti... no...?"

"Fine. Now try reading this."

They were in the library, my favorite place in the house.

They were almost never here, as my mother was teaching Mei magic first.

I approached them because they were reading a book that I wanted to read.

"Mother, are you almost finished? I want to read that book too."

“Huh? Read? Can you read, Kei?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Huh?! When you learned?!"

"One year ago… I guess. Please, can you read another book? I am really interested in reading that book."

"Y-yes."

She handed me the book and I walked away from them.

"Thank you."

"Wait… Kei, read page 45."

"Sure."

I opened the book and read the page.

"Folpe, the creator God of nature. He is the younger brother of Destino. When he was a mortal, he was a legendary warrior along with his brother. Despite being men, Goddesses Kia and Nirfe decided that they were perfect to be Gods...

"Kei... You can read perfectly ... Amazing."

Of course, she was only looking at Mei, she was not looking at me. She hardly knew anything about me.

I admit I was very jealous of Mei.

"Yeah, thanks. Don't worry about me, I'm inferior, I'm not worth it. Keep educating Mei. But remember this phrase: "Never underestimate people." You can't judge a book by its cover ... By the way..."

The book froze and my mother opened her eyes completely. She was too surprised, as I showed control of my magical power.

"I can now control my ice magic. I can also use all magic attributes. I am like Mei, mother. Surprised?"

The ice melted.

"Well, I'm going to my room."

My mother took me by the arm.

"You also have your grandmother's magic ... Perfect... Perfect! We will start with the training!"

And so, my days of suffering began.

27