CHAPTER 26- Cris, the Slime.
517 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 26- Cris, the Slime.

(Some time ago, in the other world.)

Kei is a rather careless and idiotic boy. He may be smart in areas like math and science, but that won't take away from the fact that he's an idiot who makes mistakes.

He just made the mistake of having sex in a dungeon, no matter what they might find out.

Kei is an idiot, even in his original world.

"I love you! Come out with me, please!"

"Eh?"

Kei was getting ready to swim, when one of the swim club members told him that.

A very beautiful girl, whose body was so attractive and ardent, that Kei could only look into her eyes, for his shyness prevented him from seeing her elsewhere on her body.

That made that girl fall in love, because Kei always looked her in the eye and didn't see her breasts or ass, like all the boys did. That gentle side of him made her fall in love with him, but Kei only did so because his shyness prevented him from seeing her anywhere else but in her eyes.

But Kei has always seen himself as an ugly, disgusting boy, so he thought that girl was joking with him and wanted to humiliate him.

“Hey... I don't mean to be rude, but ... You are a new girl, right?"

"Yes."

"That means you hardly know me for two weeks."

“Yes, but...!"

"I'm sorry... I think this is the first time we spoke ... I can't date someone I barely know."

Kei knew exactly that it wasn't the first time he talked to her, he just said that so she would think he didn't remember her, which would mean he never saw her as a possible love interest, breaking that poor girl's heart. Kei just wanted to avoid being made fun of again, but because he was an idiot, he missed the chance to have a girlfriend.

The girl was very, very beautiful. Her body was enviable and sexy. Any man would agree to date her ... But Kei would never date a girl he barely knows for two reasons. The first: Kei thought they were doing it as a joke, since it had happened to him before. The second: Kei respects his own feelings, he would never date someone he does not love.

"Y-Yes... I understand..."

Kei closed his eyes and celebrated in his mind.

"Hahahahahaha!! It's impossible for such a beautiful girl to fall in love with a boy as ugly as me! I'll never fall for your jokes again, evil girls!"- Kei thought.

"Fufu. Even that hurt me."

The swim club captain walked over to them and hugged Kei with his arm.

"Wow, wow. Did you break another girl's heart, bad boy?"

"O-O-Of course not! Don't say such horrible things, Cris!"- Kei said.

Cris stroked Kei's chin and brought his face slowly closer, as if he was about to kiss him.

"Come on, it's just a joke. Don't be angry, Kei."

For Kei, this situation was normal.

The girls at the club turned red when they saw that. The captain was really attractive. His position as captain and his attractive appearance made him one of the most popular boys in the school.

Kei, though he did not know it, was even more popular than Cris among women, but he has always thought that women ignored him and considered him ugly.

"Stop joking, Cris."

The girls started taking pictures, as it looked like they were about to kiss, but Kei didn't notice. Why? For being an idiot, mainly.

"We better get started. I want to get home early. Hoy es noche de tacos (Tonight is taco night)."

"Of course."- Cris said smiling.

Obviously, Cris was gay and attracted to Kei, but since Kei is an idiot, he never realized that. He had always thought Cris just liked to bother him, so he never imagined his jokes were flirtatious.

After Kei's death, the captain, like Nia, fell into depression.

For Cris, Kei was his best friend and he loved him. They both joined the swim club at the same time, they helped each other, and when the previous captain graduated, Kei proposed that Cris be the captain. Kei was a better swimmer, but he said: "I don't want to be a captain, I wouldn't do it right. But Cris is smart and kind, he's perfect for being a captain. " Everyone wanted Kei to be captain, even Cris, but upon hearing those words, Cris immediately accepted.

Kei is not the typical hero who helps everyone. He did not want to be captain because he would have to work more at the club and that made him lazy. And since Cris once told him that being a captain would be great, Kei proposed that Cris be. Cris would be captain and Kei would have more free time, they both won.

After Kei's funeral, Cris went home... But since he was depressed, he didn't control his emotions. I cried and cried without stopping... He remembered his friend... And remembering Kei distracted him.

He crossed a street carelessly and was hit by a truck, dying instantly.

"Where am I? What? Why do I feel small?"

"You already woke up. Hi, my name is Zius, it's nice to meet you."

"Eh? A giant?!"

Zius was standing in front of him, but he looked huge. Was Zius giant? No, Cris was small. There were huge trees around him, that's why he believed that Zius was a giant. They were in a normal forest, with normal trees, they were not giant trees.

"Listen, you died, but the supreme God reincarnated you... Although he gave you a weak body... Sorry, but he can't help me much."

"D-did I die? It is true… I heard a truck ... I was not careful ... Wait… My voice sounds different."

That's right, his voice was that of a little girl.

"Well, Slimes have no gender and can't talk either. But your body is special, you can talk and you have a little girl's voice. Don't worry, in a few years you will have a adult woman's voice."

"W-wait... S-Slime?"

"Yes, now you are a Slime."

Cris reincarnated in a green Slime. He was the size of an apple.

“What?!"

While Drin put on her clothes, Kei faced the dungeon boss, the Cyclops, without any fear or concern.

"I want meat and bread ... Although I would also prefer to have eggs for breakfast... What do you want for breakfast, Drin?"

"I want fish."

The Cyclops tried to attack Kei, but he dodged the attack and his ice sword appeared in his left hand.

"I see... Fish and eggs... Sounds good."

He threw his sword and pierced the Cyclops's eye.

The Cyclops screamed in pain and froze.

“Well... We finished. Let's go."

The Undead, who was spying on Kei, was impressed by Kei's strength. She couldn't believe that he defeated the dungeon boss so quickly. Usually, it would take more than 20 minutes to defeat this monster, but Kei defeated it in less than 30 seconds.

"A-amazing ..."

Kei, who was already concentrating on what was going on around him, heard her and discovered her.

Kei and Drin did not discover her earlier because they were too focused on having sex. Drin was focused on satisfying Kei, and Kei was focused on his skill [Seduce Women], hoping that it would improve.

Besides, the Undead is basically dead, so Kei and Drin didn't feel her presence.

Kei, upon seeing her, was not startled, as Drin was using her human form, so he simply raised his hand to greet her.

"An adventurer? Hey, you can keep Cyclops, we don't need it!"

Cyclops skin is very expensive, as it is resistant and serves as armor. The reason Kei is giving it to her is because he wants the powerful adventurers to like him, as he might need their help in the future.

The ice melted and the Undead slowly approached him.

"A-are you really giving it to me?"

"Sure, don't worry... Wait…"

Kei felt something strange about her ... A familiar feeling... The same feeling he felt when he first used his skill on Drin.

"This is… Did I activate my skill in her? No... I didn't, but I feel a connection to her ... Wait… I didn't pay attention to my surroundings when ... Mierda! (Shit!)"- He thought nervously.

Kei got too close to the Undead.

"I'll ask you something weird, but it's important. Do you feel attracted to me or my companion? It sounds weird, but it is important."

"Attraction? No. Why?"

"You say the truth… But just in case... Drin, hit me in the face!"

"Huh?! Why?!"- Drin said, worried.

"Please, do it... It's an order."

As Kei's familiar, Drin could not refuse his orders. Kei ordered her to do so, as he knew Drin would still refuse if he didn't say that.

"Y-Yes..."

She rushed towards him and tried to hit him with her fist.

Unexpectedly, the Undead stopped Drin's attack with her hands.

The Undead was very confused, for her body moved on its own.

"Eh? Did my body move by itself?"

"Shit, I knew it! My skill went out of control! Or did it improve? I don't know!"

Women who fall in love with Kei will always try to protect him.

If the Undead protected him, it meant that she was under the effects of his skill.

"Skill?"

"You were spying on us, weren't you ?!"

The Undead turned red and looked away... Well, she didn't turn red because she doesn't have blood, but she did feel embarrassed to be discovered.

“I’m sorry.”

“I knew! This is my fault. My skill [Detect enemies], only works with people who want to harm me, I can't sense the presence of more people... Im sorry. It will not happen again."

Drin stood beside him.

"Darling, did your skill improve?"

"I don’t know... Maybe… Let's go."

"It was nice meeting you, thanks for the Cyclops."- Said the Undead.

"Yes, yes, you're welcome."

Kei walked away and turned completely red.

"Shit, she saw me! I'm dying of shame! I just want to get in a hole and die! Damn, I'm an idiot! Un completo idiota! (A complete idiot!)"- Kei thought.

The lights at the dungeon entrance began to flicker, and to the beat of trumpets, the guards at the entrance announced the news that someone had just defeated the dungeon boss.

This is done so that those who manage to defeat the boss gain a certain reputation among the adventurers.

All the adventurers who were outside the dungeon, preparing to enter, concentrated on the entrance, to see who was the one who defeated the boss.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm dying of shame!"

“You need to calm down, dar-Kei. I didn't mind being seen. You shouldn't care either."

Drin almost called him "darling," but remembered to call him by his name when they were in public.

"I-I guess you're right."

Kei and Drin came out through the entrance, and most of the adventurers recognized Kei Molfer, but there was one adventurer who did not recognize him, and she would make a serious mistake.

"Get out of the way, hindrance."

"Eh?"

An A-class adventurer pushed Kei to talk to Drin and he fell to the ground. Kei was so nervous about what just happened, he couldn't keep his balance. Usually, it would take more force to bring him to the ground.

“Hmmm. You don't look tired or hurt. Was it really you who defeated the dungeon boss? You don't look so powerful."

All the adventurers who recognized Kei Molfer, began to laugh, confusing the adventurer.

"Eh? What are they laughing at?"

Drin looked at her with disgust.

"Don't you dare belittle Kei, you fucking bitch."

"Who's Kei?"

"Kei Molfer, the boy you pushed."

"Eh...? W-wait... M-Molfer?"

She slowly turned to Kei, and he was shaking the dust off his butt.

"H-he is Kei Molfer...?"- Said the adventurer, before being hit by Drin in the stomach and then in the face, hitting her head against the ground and leaving her unconscious.

"Tsk. You're lucky I don't kill you, bitch."

“I don't think that was necessary, but thank you very much. We'd better go home."

"Let's go!"- Drin said holding Kei's hand.

They looked like mother and son, but their relationship was far from that.

Drin and Kei stopped for breakfast by a river, and as they had breakfast, Drin complained about the power of the adventurers.

"Was she really an A-class adventurer? Tsk. Sorry, darling, but humans are very weak."

“Maybe she just recently moved up to A class. I've met A-class adventurers who were just as powerful as me. We should not generalize. And we can't underestimate humans either. You don't know Chersy or Rinia? Chersy has never defeated my mother, but she's had quite a fight. And Rinia was just as powerful as Chersy the last time I saw her. Oh, and we can't forget the new generation of fake heroes. Among the human race there are people capable of defeating demons, but that does not mean that we will succeed in defeating demons. Everything will depend on the actions of the heroes."

"Chersy and Rinia... Honestly, I was only interested in Sei Molfer. She, even though her status is worse than yours, can defeat you, darling. Sei Molfer is a monster. I admit that she has my respect."

"Yeah, it's one of the big mysteries. How did my mother manage to be so powerful, with such a low status? Her body must be special or something like that."

"I believe the experience allows her to use all her abilities to perfection."

"Yeah, that could be... Ah, my mother's a monster. When I have her as an enemy, I won't know how to defeat her."

—... "Huh? Wait, darling, what do you mean by that?"

"For my main enemy is Fravi, the main Goddess of this world. It is obvious that at some point in my life I will be discovered and humans will try to kill me, including my family. I'm mentally preparing for that moment."

"But, darling..."

"Let's not talk about it, please. I'd rather not think about it."

"Yes, it's fine."

Kei took her by the hand and smiled at her.

"Our adventure has just begun, let's not think about depressing things so soon."

"Don't worry, darling, I'll always be by your side!"

"Kei!!! I know you're here!!!"

Kei sighed as he heard his grandmother's shout and finished his breakfast as fast as he could.

"Ah, esto dolerá. (Ah, this will hurt.)"

20