CHAPTER 26.5- Reima Molfer is crazy.
557 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Illustration of the chapter on my twitter: @HectorAngelAlv2

1665357555304.jpg-original600webp?sign=1c9f0d857a851c631cba9976b44815b5&t=63508f80

CHAPTER 26.5- Reima Molfer is crazy.

(Pov- Kei.)

I finished eating my breakfast as fast as I could, as she is getting closer and closer.

"Darling, your grandmother is looking for you. What are we going to do?"

"When you finish your breakfast, return to your cat form. I’ll do the rest."

"Of course, darling!"

This will hurt me, but it will hurt me more if I take longer to go with her.

Drin, in one bite, finished her breakfast... Ah... Oh … I feel guilty. Did she at least enjoy the food or did she eat it without enjoying it, just because she thought I was in a hurry? Drin, that's why I told you to return to your cat form when you finish breakfast, I didn't tell you to eat quickly. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you later! I'll cook one of my best dishes for you.

Drin returned to her cat form and jumped on my head.

I kept the plates and utensils in my [Magic Storage] and headed for the origin of the explosions.

My grandmother stopped screaming, so probably the explosions I hear are just warnings about what awaits me. Ah, if Fravi doesn't kill me, my own family will.

"Darling, stop."

I stopped immediately at Drin's words.

"What's wrong, Drin?"

"Something is coming... A giant bear! Simply delicious!"

Oh, Drin likes giant bear meat, huh? Interesting.

Honestly, I only eat beef, Orcs and monsters, I don't eat meat from bears, dogs, cats, or other animals that in my world would be considered pets or animals in danger of extinction. It would make me feel disgusting if I tasted that meat.

Unfortunately, this world may have many monsters, but poor people are weak to hunt them and they do not have enough money to buy meat, that is why the poor people of this world resort to eating the smaller and easier to hunt animals, such as cats and dogs. But that will change when Mei is the new family leader! I asked her to help those animals and prohibit their consumption. It's hypocritical of me to try to protect cats and dogs, but to keep eating beef, but I don't care.

"Here it comes, darling."

A giant bear is heading our way running.

A bear the size of a one-story house. Mmm... I think my fist will be enough.

5... 4... 3... 2...

I jumped and looked into the bear's eyes, as I prepared to hit it.

I'm sorry, but my pretty Drin wants your meat. If she wants to eat bear, she'll eat bear.

With my fist at the ready, I hit it with all the force I had. I hit it so hard, my arm went all the way through its forehead. Yuck, it feels really slimy and gross. My otherworldly self would have fainted at the sight or feel of this, but my current self has done far worse.

This will not be enough to kill it instantly, so I will end its suffering.

I used a sphere of fire to explode its head completely from the inside. Disgusting, but what we're interested in is the bear's body.

I landed on the ground, while my arm regenerates. That explosion was more powerful than I thought. I'm too used to fighting monsters more powerful and resistant than this giant bear. Excuse me, sir or miss bear. It is the cycle of life. It is eat or be eaten.

"Well, I'll save it for later... Huh?"

An arrow fell next to me. A warning arrow? Oh, that's right, the giant bear has arrows in its back. The bear was escaping from someone who wanted to kill it.

I stole someone's prey... Mmm... I will give money for that person to buy more delicious meat. Drin wants to eat this giant bear, and she will eat it.

That person comes closer and closer. That person is jumping from tree to tree... Oh, it's two people. I think it's Elves, after all, they live in the woods.

They are coming... Wow, wow.

"Get away from our bear!"

"It's our prey!"

Two Elves. And they're very beautiful. Ah, what envy. I want to be handsome too.

"Hello, good morning. My name is Kei, and this cute cat is named Nia. May I know your names? I'd like to negotiate as quickly as possible, I have to go."

"Negotiate?"

"Mother, don't listen to a disgusting human!"

"Nerka, leave it to me."

Nerka, huh? It's a weird name. I thought the Elves had longer, more beautiful names. Well, although Miss Churs has a short name too... Ah, I don't understand the Elves.

Mother and daughter, hunting together. Ah, how cute. I wish my mother were like that. She's just being affectionate with my father.

"Sorry, I don't have time."

I reached into my pocket and activated my [Magic Storage] inside the pocket. The adventurer Crisfa is the owner of the magic ring in public, I cannot reveal to them that I have it.

I pulled out a bag of coins and threw it to them.

The mother caught it and opened it.

"W-wow."

"I-it's a lot of money, mother."

It's enough money to feed a whole village for two days. I like to help whenever I can, although it also has a slightly darker purpose.

Elves live together and help each other, at least those who live in the woods. I'm sure they'll use the money to buy a lot of food for the village where they live.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you, now I am leaving, I have to go to school... Huh?"

"Kya!"

"Get away, Nerka!"

Drin was about to scream too, but fortunately I was able to cover her mouth with my hand.

Three spears went through my body. They went through my shoulders and stomach.

"Fufu. Kei, Kei, Kei. My cute Kei. Did you think I wouldn't find you?"

"G-Grandma, h-hello. You look very beautiful today. Do you have a new hairstyle? Oh, that new outfit looks great on you."

"Save your nice words, it won't work for you."

"Shit…"

I turned to see the Elves.

"My name is Kei Molfer, and she is Reima Molfer."

"M-Molfer?"

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you, it's just a family fight. Goodbye."

I grabbed the bear by the paw and ran to my grandmother.

"Let's go. Grandma, I'll cook you something delicious, so you can relax. There is no need to use violence. Let's talk quietly like the civilized people we are."

P-please accept.

"No, no, no. I must remind you that I am the boss. I am your leader."

She put her hand on my head and I swallowed saliva.

"Let's go home."

S-shit ... This will hurt.

Why? Is that... W-well... I don't understand... Why is my family so weird?

Zius, my new life is good, but ... Seriously, why is my family so weird?

I accept it, thanks to my mother I became powerful.

Yes, I am a clichéd and very powerful protagonist, but I had to try too hard to achieve it! My crazy mother almost killed me multiple times! I have vomited blood during trainings, even in my sleep! I didn't have a pretty childhood! I had no friends my age! All I did was eat, train and sleep!

I had to suffer too much to become powerful.

Being the son of Sei Molfer was very beneficial for me, but ... Seriously, why is my family so weird ?!

Besides, why the fuck did I accept this mission so quickly ?! You basically said to me: "Defeat a Goddess, please." And I basically replied: "Sure. I am a boy with no fighting experience, but I am sure that I will be able to defeat a Goddess who has lived for thousands of years. Give me unique skills and I will defeat her for you. "

What the fuck?! Really… I would like to go back to the past and hit my past self.

Why did I accept so quickly? At least I could reflect and think about it for a few hours ... But no... I accepted quickly!

I'm a fucking cliché ... And my family is very strange.

"Will you go out again without permission?"

"Grandmother... I don't know if I've told you this before, but ... You are crazy!"

My grandmother tied me up and hung me like a piñata. Don't treat me as if I were a criminal!

"Will you go out again without permission?"

"I always train in the mornings! My mother knows!"

"I am here. I command now."

"I am a free human being, you cannot force me to follow your orders!"

"Oh, you dare tell me what to do? You're becoming a rebel, Kei. I have to fix that problem."

She clenched her fists tightly and I started to break out in a cold sweat. F-fuck, I'm an idiot! Why did I provoke her?! Now my poor little body will suffer the consequences of my stupidity.

"G-grandmother ... I don't want to get uglier, so don't punch me in the face."

"Of course, I would never hurt your pretty face."

She gave me a hard punch in the stomach. Ahhhhhhhh!!! This is child abuse! Fucking wild world! Uwaaaah! I want to vomit...!

"Hmmmmh?!"

Why did she cover my mouth?! I'm choking on my vomit and blood! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Que asco! (Yuck!)

Drin, don't see this, please!

"Fufu. Let's see how much you've improved, Kei."

And so my grandmother used me as a punching bag for an hour.

"Oh, my poor body. Was there ever a Molfer who wasn't crazy? I doubt it! All the Molfer are crazy! Although that includes me. Ahhhhhhhh!!! My family is so weird!"

I was running to school and Drin was in my head, in her cat-like form.

She was furious. I could feel her bloodlust. Ah, Drin, we must do something with that notorious bloodlust. Fortunately, my grandmother did not feel it, as I told Drin to stay away from my grandmother.

"Kei, can I kill your grandmother ?!"

Drin, you're so angry you don't know what you're saying. Even if you really wanted to kill her, you couldn't. Not even heroes could. Heroes have the highest status in the world, but in terms of experience, my grandmother outperforms them.

Experience surpasses power.

"No, Drin, don't do it."

"But she beat you brutally! You lost too much blood, Kei!"

I felt a chill hearing that.

Yes, I lost too much blood ... Like two liters ... I think. I used my magic to replenish the blood, so it doesn't matter anymore. But yeah, I think I lost over two liters.

I feel anemic. I need to eat something.

"My grandmother is like that... Anyway, I'm used to the pain."

Yes, used ... A little boy shouldn't feel used to that! Why the fuck is my life like this ?! I miss my life in the other world. Nia, my aunt, Cris... Ah... Oh … Wait… It's true, now that I remember, I had a childhood friend. Why did I forget her? Oh, that's right, she fell in love with Cris and broke my heart. I'm not spiteful, so it's weird to me that I forgot about that girl. Well, we stopped talking for a while because she moved to another city, and when we met again, she fell in love with Cris...

Yeah, I just miss Cris, Nia and my aunt.

Sometimes I regret accepting Zius' mission, but that doesn't mean I don't like this new life. I have a family, magic and love. I finally got a girlfriend, something I could never achieve in the other world! Although I feel guilty because I forcefully made her fall in love with me, using my skill on her. Drin, I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world to repair the damage I've done to you.

"At least let me hit her! She will feel the same pain you felt!"

"If you try to attack her, you will die ... She is more powerful than my mother ... Even if she is retired from battles, she is still powerful... The Orcs we defeated, she could defeat them too... And in less time ... And alone."

My grandmother retired from the Molfer family duties to travel the world. I don't think she's completely retired from the fights, because she came back to fight demons.

"Is she really so powerful? I heard stories about her, but I thought those stories were exaggerations."

"Yes, she is very powerful... I think she is twice as powerful as my mother. That's why I prefer to avoid problems with her."

In the distance I could see the school ... Well, another school day started... I hope today will be a normal day... I don't want to fight with another demon... Please make it a normal day. I want a normal school life!

The halls of the school, so quiet. Ah, this school environment reminds me of my world. Only more male students are missing to make it look completely alike. This school looks like a girls' school. Ah, I hope that someday, men and women will be just as important and powerful again.

"Brother!!!"

Oh, Mei. My pretty sister. Don't hug me, please! My body still hurts.

... Huh?

"Get out of my way!"

Ah, sometimes I forget that Mei inherited a lot from our mother. She's pushing the students, hurting most, just to keep running. Very bad, Mei. You are a pure and innocent lady, you must behave like one.

"Brother!!!"

Mei hugged me tightly. Ouch, my poor ribs broke again.

"G-Good morning, Mei. Could you stop hugging me? Grandma code."

"Grandma code?!"

A code we used to let the other know our grandmother hurt our bodies.

"I’m sorry!"

Mei stopped hugging me and I patted her head.

"Don't worry, I'll feel better in an hour."

"Y-Yes!"

I stopped stroking her head and sighed.

"Ah... Our family will never change. We are condemned to be savages. Well, it doesn't bother me that much either. People being afraid of me will help me survive in this world that despises men."

"Don't worry, brother, I'll never despise you! And I will kill any woman who dares to despise you! I'll show the world how amazing you are, brother!"

"T-thank you, Mei."

I was embarrassed by those words. Thanks for the support, sister!

"I'll support you too, Mei! No one can defeat us if we support each other! The Molfer twins will beat Sei Molfer!"- I shouted, raising my arm.

"That's the way to talk, brother!"Mei said, raising her arm as well.

Thank you for not belittling and always supporting your silly brother, sister.

23