CHAPTER 27- Forbidden Continent.
525 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 27- Forbidden Continent.

(Some time ago.)

Cris, who had reincarnated into a Green Slime, was scared and confused by his new body.

His reaction was obvious. He had just died, reincarnated and was now a Slime. No normal person would be quiet.

"Why am I a Slime ?! My body feels too weird! Why did you do this?!"

Zius was not responsible for his reincarnation. The supreme God did it. Zius could only welcome him and inform him of the situation.

"I'm sorry, the supreme God can't help me much ... He gave you a weak body and reincarnated you away from Kei and the other heroes... I guess it's for the best."

Cris reacted immediately upon hearing Kei's name.

"K-Kei? Kei?! He's a Slime too ?! He's here too?! Where is he?! I want to see him! Please take me to him!"

"Yes, he is in this world, but he is not a Slime. Right now he's far from here, along with the heroes."

That was a lie. At that time, very far from there, Kei was sleeping in a forest because, thanks to the help of Charlotte and Bandia, he escaped from the dungeon where he was locked up. He was in the same country as the heroes, but he was not with them.

Zius did not tell him that Kei had been expelled from the hero group, because he knew that Cris would commit some stupidity. There were rules that Cris had to follow, he couldn't risk Cris breaking those rules.

"Heroes?"

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you much ... Just listen to me please. I need your help."

"My help? I do not understand anything. Do you need my help? With what?"

"Yes... I need you and Kei to help me ... Please listen."

As he did with Kei, Zius explained the situation to him. He told him that Fravi is a crazy Goddess and offered Cris to return to his world when they defeat her.

But, unlike Kei, Cris took his time to analyze the information he received, to make a decision.

"I understand... I understand, I understand... A world where men and women are equally important ... A world where humans are not lustful or conceited ... A peaceful world ... It sounds very good... It's a shame Fravi is crazy ... She ruined everything... Men are treated as inferior and women think that men are only useful for having children... Well, to get women pregnant and for them to have children. It sounds a bit ... cruel ... In my world, in the past, women were also considered inferior, but ... In this world, men are treated worse ... Currently, men and women in my world are treated the same. They are equally important... Zius, I will accept the mission ... I want this world to be peaceful again."

That was a secondary reason for accepting the mission.

Cris had two other more important reasons for accepting that mission.

The first: to return to his world and see his parents again.

"Thank you, Cris."

And the second...

"By the way, will I be able to meet up with Kei ?! I want to see him, please! He has a new body?! Please take me to him!"

Seeing his best friend and his first love again.

"I'm sorry, that will be a bit difficult ... Listen, if you want to see him, you must become powerful... You are on the "Forbidden" continent. In this world, there are 8 continents ... And this continent is considered the most dangerous. People from other continents avoid contact with this continent."

"How dangerous is it?"

“The most powerful and dangerous demonic beasts live on this continent."

The 8 continents of the planet.

"Grasiel", the continent of ice. It is the continent where there is always snow.

"Saturn", the continent of human beasts. Home to those who enjoy fighting, blood and death. Only the most powerful people survive.

"Namecal", the desert continent. The continent without water.

"Ether-Luna", the continent of novice adventurers. (Continent where Kei lives.) As its name suggests, it is the continent where the most dungeons are located, which makes it the perfect place for adventurers to train. In other continents there are more dangerous and difficult dungeons, that is why the continent "Ether-Luna" is known as the continent of novice adventurers. "Ether-Luna" is the name of two Gods, the creators of the dungeons, according to religion.

"Ruppia", the continent of fire. Continent where it rains lava... Literally. The same hell on earth.

"Kurazuma", the beach continent. Its entire territory is like a beach, although it has never been discovered why Fravi designed it that way.

"Fraviland", the continent of heroes. The most important continent in the world and home to the main church of the Fravi religion.

And finally, the "forbidden" continent, the continent of demonic beings.

"Real demonic beasts?"

"Yes."

"You mean giant wolves and Orcs? It's a typical magical world, isn't it?"

"I guess so. In a world with magic, electricity cannot exist. And in a world with electricity, magic cannot exist. All worlds with magic will be less advanced than a world with electricity."

Magic worlds cannot enjoy the benefits of electricity, and electric worlds cannot enjoy the benefits of magic. It is a law that prevents a world from being too perfect.

"I see... And why are there stories in my world with goblins, fairies and other magical animals? I don't think it's a coincidence."

"That has an answer. Crisfa, the ancient God of games, created such stories, so that worlds without magic can enjoy stories of magical adventures."

(Author's note: Canonically, Crisfa also invented pornography. For more information, read "Humans Against Demons". But it is only available in Spanish :c )

"I see... Now it all makes sense. What about the Isekai stories? He invented them too?"

"Yes, he invented that to entertain worlds without magic, but it became so popular even among the Gods, that on some worlds, when they are in danger, they summon people from other worlds to make them heroes."

"Like what happened with Kei?"

“Well… Yes and no. I understand that Kei saved the woman who was to be summoned, causing him to be summoned and not her."

“So, basically that method was only created to entertain the Gods… Are humans just a game to them? Do they enjoy watching us suffer?"

"Not exactly. It's just a way to level the balance. 10 people were summoned to this world to save it, because the demons are too powerful, it was necessary to equalize the power so that both sides have an equal chance of victory. Humans get a hope, and the Gods are entertained. A win/win."

"And the only ones who lose are the humans from other worlds, for they lose their families and the people they love when they are summoned."

"Most of those summoned are people with lives they do not enjoy, either because they are painful or boring lives for them, or people who attempted suicide."

“Kei was enjoying his life, and so was I."

“Kei was summoned by mistake, as he interrupted the summoning when he saved the woman who was to be summoned to this world. And you died, that had nothing to do with me. The supreme God helped me by sending you with me since you are close to Kei, that's all, but if you had not died, you would never have been summoned to this world, for you are a boy with a great future ahead of you."

—... "Yes... Ah... I understand it... At least I will be able to see Kei again and return to our world together."

"Going back to the main topic. This continent is the most dangerous, but it is similar to the others. Here live the "Demon Humans" or "Hyman"."

"Hyman? It sounds weird."

"They are called that way by other humans. But on this continent, there are Elves, Dwarves, Undead, Titans, Humans, among other races."

"I understand... Hyman is a word to refer to the races that live here ... I think I understand ... Humans from other continents are forbidden to come here, right?"

"Exactly. It's forbidden. No human from another continent has set foot on this continent."

"I see... They think it is cursed."

"Arguably, yes."

"I see... I see."

"You are very smart, Cris."

"It's easy to guess the reasons."

Cris and Kei always competed with each other. Swimming, eating and studying. Cris and Kei had almost the same grades. Sometimes Cris surpassed Kei, but Kei also surpassed Cris.

Both are equally intelligent, but Cris knows how to better analyze things and Kei gets nervous easily, which distracts him.

"If I want to see him, I must become powerful. What do you mean by that?"

"You cannot leave the continent. You will be able to leave in 10 years."

Cris was surprised to hear that last, but instead of complaining, he started thinking about his new body and surroundings, and realized that it will take him a long time to become powerful, and he doesn't want to be a hindrance to Kei.

"And I must survive ... I understand... And what are my skills?"

"I will give you the unique skill called: [Tamer]. And I will give you the unique skill called: [Absorb]."

"Typical skills of a Slime ... Absorb and learn skills immediately ... And [Tamer] means I can control animals, right?"

"You can only control Slimes ... The Supreme God limited your skills."

"It was obvious he would do that. Those skills are very powerful if used correctly ... I understand... I see."

"I'm sorry, I must leave. Good luck, Cris."

"Thank you. I won't disappoint you, Zius."

Zius disappeared and Cris looked at everything around him.

"I'm in a forest ... And since it is a dangerous continent, this forest is dangerous ... I must investigate."

He began to jump, as it was his only way to get around without having to roll.

"I can't walk... And I don't want to roll ... Jumping is the best option."

"Ruajjj!!"

He heard the scream of a monster. That monster was near. He got scared at first, but decided to go see what was going on.

"It was heard around here ..."

He stopped jumping, because he remembered how weak he is.

"Should I go?"

He considered his size and his strength. He knew that if someone attacked him, he would die.

"I'm not strong ... If they attack me, I will die ... But... I am little... I just have to hide and they won't see me ... And since I am a simple Slime, one of the weakest and most harmless monsters, they will not attack me."

Leaving fear behind, he jumped toward the source of the scream.

The scream was still heard, but it was gradually weakening.

"I’m almost there..."

In the distance, he could see an Elf ripping open the stomach of an Orc with breasts.

Seeing that excited him. Royal elves. The typical Elves from fantasy stories.

She was doing something disgusting, but that didn't scare Cris, it just excited him more.

"An Elf ... Great!"

The Elf drew a red stone from the Orc's stomach.

"Neib."- Said the Elf, smiling proudly.

Cris realized that she spoke weirdly and sighed.

"Can't I understand the language? And I thought it was going to be easy to investigate. Will there be any skills that allow me to learn a language?"

She, after cleaning it, put the stone away and ran away.

"Magic stones ... I see... I understand... I guess there's a guild here too... Mmm... W-wait... Guild... Adventurers... P-powerful summoned hero... Kei is handsome... What if he gets a harem?! N-no, he would be unable to have more than one girlfriend, he hates the NTR and the harems. I don't have to worry about that... Ahhhhhhhh!!! I better stop thinking about it!"

He quickly headed for the Orc.

"This is gross, but necessary."

He jumped at the head of the Orc.

"How do I activate it? I guess it works like a video game ... Or something like that... Activate skill: [Absorb]. Please."

His body melted and began to encircle the Orc's body.

"Wow... This feels weird."

When he completely surrounded it, the Orc disintegrated and Cris returned to his normal form as a Slime.

"It tasted like ham ... And I didn't get bigger."

A message appeared in his mind.

[Skills Obtained: "Night Vision". "Sexual resistance". "Orc Force".]

"I see... I understand... This is how it works... Sexual resistance? Does it allow me to last longer having sex or something? It's an unnecessary skill ... Night vision can be helpful... Orc Force? I will try it. Activate skill: [Orc Force]."

Cris jumped and collided with a tree.

Upon collision, Cris scattered and did nothing to the tree.

"Shit…"

His scattered parts reunited and he returned to his normal form.

"I'm back to normal quickly ... Great... Well, I'll keep gathering skills ... Although I suspect the skills are level 1 at first ... I must absorb more to improve them ... Sounds fair, honestly."

"You're so cute, Kei. Come on, caress my ears, I know you love them."

Kei was completely red as he read a book in the school library.

And why did he feel so shy?

"W-why is this happening to me? I am an idiot."- He thought.

Beside him, the librarian, who was a woman with huge breasts, was stroking his crotch.

"Oh, Kei. Do you want to play with me?"

She kissed him on his ear and bit his lobe.

"Why did this happen to me ?!"- He thought nervously.

21