Emergency At Dragons Peak
628 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Rumble!

"ARGH! Fuck, what was that!"

~Sizzzzzle

"THE WORLD IS ENDING! MOMMY HELP!"

~Rumble, Bang, BAM!

"THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY IS UNSTABLE, COVER YOURSELF WITH YOUR CULTIVATION!"

~Shake

"IS THERE TWO EXPERTS BATTLING!?"

"We would have known since the terrain should be gone." Answered a sect elder that was roaming on the streets.

"Cough, cough, shit! I have severe internal injuries!" continued the sect elder with blood streaming down all his Orifices.

~Pssssssssh

"Looks like it's clearing."

"What was that?"

—————————

At the heart of a Pitch black cave inside the Dragons' Peak Mountain Range.

~Yawn

"I arrived at the end of the path," a soothing and majestic voice reverberated throughout the Divine Dragon Clan at the Dragon's Peak.

~Dong, Dong, Dong!

"Everybody take defensive positions!" said the elder in charge of defense while he was shivering from the sheer pressure.

50 individuals with horns and robes dyed gold and silver with the name Divine Dragon Clan on the chest were levitating above the cave entrance with various weapons in hand.

Some of them had swords, some had axes, some even carried metallic balls.

But they all had something in common.

There was chilly sweat dripping down their faces, as their hairs stood on end.

Their senses screamed at them to run as fast as they could or kneel right at the spot they were standing.

What frightened them further was that every individual ancestor had risen and was sweating buckets.

There are 42 ancestors right outside and each and everyone of them were shuddering with fear. A single one of those individuals can shake the world with their powers, as they were all powerhouses sleeping in the ancestral grounds of the sect.

Each of them had a cultivation base of at least Dao Sovereign, mid-stage.

All the elders, great elders and even the supreme elders' eyes were quivering and they might piss themselves.

"Sob, sob," The initial ancestor started tearing up whilst shaking his head like he was trying to refute something. 'I can't believe it. I never guessed this would take place in my life.' The initial ancestor glanced around to determine if the other ancient ancestors realized what was going on.

The second to eight ancestors froze on the spot, and their eyes widened after pondering for a moment.

They stare at the first, and see him nodding towards them.

They tear up as well and start whimpering silently.

"It's not the time to be weeping now, sob," said the initial ancestor to the other ancestors in a heavy tone, while struggling to hold back the tears.

Some elders present wanted to cry because of a whole different reason than the ancestors.

It shook them that the first ancestor took such a deep tone with the other ancestors.

'Ancestor, please don't make us this scared!' the first supreme elder complained to himself.

'Ancestors, please stop!' the other elders yelled in their mind.

The ancestors cleaned off their tears and braced themselves.

The first to eight ancestors nodded at each other.

Were there anyone who saw this incident, they would send them to a million years of soul torture, as those individuals who look like young children that lost their mom are the first eight ancestors in the Divine Dragon Clan. One of the 3 dominant sects of the entire heavenly realm. There are 34 ancestors in the Dao Sovereign realm, 7 ancestors in the Supreme Yin-Yang realm, and their initial ancestor is a Samsara Venerable.

In addition, they have the greatest background of all sects existing, and have been existing the longest out of all sects and clans. All because they have a connection with a particular individual.

Everyone stared at the first 8 ancestors as they levitated down to the ground at a low pace.

'What are those crazy fossils doing?' one of the other ancestors thought, but couldn't express anything as they were above him in authority and he respected them.

eight pairs of feet landed on the ground, but without an ounce of the arrogance they used to have.

Simultaneously, every single one of them bowed 90 degrees with their palms above their heads and called out in unison.

"We greet ShenLong, the almighty God Dragon. Congratulations on your breakthrough!"

Everyone around them started racking their brain for a few seconds as they are sure they have heard that name prior.

The rest of the ancestors reacted first. They froze and dashed towards the ground and as well roared in unison.

"We greet ShenLong the almighty God Dragon!" they yelled at the top of their lungs with a fervent extent of reverence clear on their faces. They skipped the breakthrough part as they have not registered it, and it is unlikely that they will.

They hear a sleepy voice that overflows with authority but sounds like it just woke up from an extensive sleep. The tone may be authoritative but for all the women present, they discern that it's the most alluring tone they have ever heard.

Many of them required using their cultivation to not blush.

~Tak, Tak, Tak

Slow and steady steps echoed throughout the cave.

They all hear it getting closer.

All of them started sweating profusely, even the ancestors.

Because the cave was completely dark all the way to the entrance, no one could see anything, and not a single individual present dared to use their cultivation to look at it.

All ancestors stand still whilst not moving an inch from their bowing position and are just waiting.

"eh, who are you kiddos?" the individual in the cave said in a puzzled but calm manner.

The ancestors still didn't speak and just stood there.

"oooh, interesting, I assumed no one would remember me anymore," he stated in astonishment.

The first ancestor couldn't hold his tears back anymore.

He started sobbing quietly.

The other ancestors started trembling.

The supreme elders and great elders were next.

They raced to the ground and started kowtowing and banging their heads on the ground instead.

Some normal elders were trying to retort to the being calling their ancestor kiddos.

A supreme elder hit the elders in the head.

~Tak, Tak, Tak

Shortly, the individual inside the cave will be visible.

Some of the crowd outside were growing thrilled, while others freaked out.

~Tak

A foot with golden scales around the ankle stepped out of the shadow.

People were so scared or expectant that time slowed down.

He then took another step, and he was discernible to everybody present.

___________________________________________________________________

Author notes :)

This is being written by me and not translated or anything.

Soooo, if you want something special to happen or just anything, please do comment and tell me and if I think that would be a good idea I will add it to the novel in the future chapters!

Remember I am new to this so I might not be the best but I will try my best.

9