Divine Dragon Clan
531 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A foot with golden scales around the ankle stepped out of the shadows.

People were shaking as they wondered what would happen next.

He thus took another step, and he was discernible to everybody present.

It was the most magnificent sight they have ever seen in their long lives.

He stood at an impressive 205 centimeters (6 foot 7). Snowy white hair flowing down to his back set up in a golden crown with many ornaments embedded in it. An exquisite face with a well-proportioned nose, dazzling violet eyes that look like they contain the entire void. Delicate red lips and two golden horns that caused his allure to skyrocket.

If you look closely, you can even see beautiful scales around his forearms and low neck area.

He is wearing a loose white robe with a golden sash around the waist that is used to hold up a big wine jug hanging by his hip.

It startled everyone when he showed himself.

The women present were all dazed with a deep blush, and the men were full of admiration, but all of them felt a little sour.

Some women pulled out of their stupor and glanced at each other. They were all thinking the same thing. ‘What the actual fuck! was there anyone that handsome in this realm?’

It was the most handsome man who has ever roamed this realm before.

He just stood there, watching them.

“Are you people deaf or something?” he asked in confusion.

“hello…”

After a couple of minutes, the first ancestor spoke up.

“I greet the God Dragon. I wonder if you can remember me?”

Everyone stared at the first ancestor like they were seeing at a retarded man.

He just stood there and awaited an answer instead of reacting to the others’ gazes.

“Well, I can try, but I have a lot of memories, you know?.”

ShenLong showed an amused smile.

He observed the old man from head to toe with his divine sense.

The first ancestor was shaking because he could understand that he used his divine sense to inspect him.

He was a Late stage Samsara Venerable and could not detect his divine sense at all.

That is a peak powerhouse that only the top sect or clans have.

‘I should be capable of sensing it even if he were one realm above me, but why can’t I sense it?’ The first ancestor pondered to himself, and his brain ceased functioning for a moment.

‘IMPOSSIBLE! There is one more realm above me!?’ His mind was in pure disarray at this new knowledge.

while he was in turmoil, ShenLong just stood there ransacking his memory of this guy.

“Are you by any chance little Yao Zhong?” Said ShenLong as he thought of something.

The first ancestor started sobbing again. “Sob, you remember me, sob.”

“Well, of course I would. You were the little kid who wouldn’t quit bothering me when I was trying to cultivate, hahaha.”

Yao Zhong was still weeping, but his ears were red from embarrassment.

All the other people present stared at him with disbelief printed on their faces.

ShenLong went into deep thought again.

“So, how are you all dragons? I failed to ask you that when you were little?” ShenLong asked, a little perplexed.

Yao Zhong peered at him like he couldn’t understand the question.

“oooh, well, what I have learnt is, when you left seclusion for the second time, you, ahem, rewarded some of the well-working women, well with, cough, cough, a night’s fun.”

ShenLong staggered backwards, as that answer shocked him.

“WAIT, what? Do you mean little Pearl and little Autumn that had just reached the soul balance realm?”

Yao Zhong is required to think for a moment.

“oh, you’re talking about Miss Fang Mingzhu and Miss Zhang Qiu, yes those are the ones I’m talking about. They both are Mid Stage Samsara Venerables. They said they won’t come back to the clan until you are back, so they are staying somewhere else, where, I don’t know.”

‘aiya, I will take that up with them when I get there.’ ShenLong Groaned inside his heart.

 

[Autor note, Fang Mingzhu means Bright Pearl and Zhang Qiu means Autumn]

______________

Someplace in a massive palace.

 

Two Gorgeous women were sitting across from each other and eating luxury food.

Both shuddered out of nowhere

‘What was that? I have a bad feeling about this.’

‘Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this.’

They both spoke at the same time.

________________

Back inside the Divine Dragon Clans dining hall.

 

A handsome man with snow white hair and golden horns was shoving food into his mouth.

~Mmm

‘It’s so good! I haven’t eaten in a few trillion years.’ said ShenLong.

“So you mean to tell me there is a sect and family at the same level as my clan?”

“Yes, it’s the Sword God’s Abode and the Imperial Family.”

ShenLong closed his eyes and knitted his eyebrows as if he was pondering over something for a few minutes.

He opened his violet eyes and stared Yao Zhong in the eyes.

“It’s decided, I will help you breakthrough to the next realm. Even though this clan was unintentional or not, it’s still mine. I can’t have it even with other forces.”

Yao Zhong widens his eyes in sheer disbelief.

He is uncertain if he heard correctly, so his brain short-circuited.

After a couple of minutes of him just staring into the air and ShenLong just stuffing food down his mouth, he looks at ShenLong again and grins.

“This junior would be eternally grateful for the advice!” said Yao Zhong in a trembling voice.

ShenLong nodded at him and asked for papers and a pen. A servant shortly appeared with everything needed.

“So let’s begin. I can help you raise your cultivation by 1 major realm as you have a greater cultivation than the other and will understand more. I can also help all ancestors in the clan promote their cultivation by at least 2 minor realms.”

‘WHAT…’ There was pure disbelief written on Yao Zhongs face, as this would make them capable of crushing both the Imperial Family and Swords God’s Abode even if they combined.

ShenLong picked up the pen and started doing many things.

On some papers he drew a painting, on some he composed a poem and on some he created a new cultivation technique.

After 2 hours of just writing and drawing, he called the maid that was on standby outside.

She also had dragon horns, with shoulder long brown hair, thick thighs and E Cup Breasts.

“Here, take these. The person has their name on the back. At the very bottom of the stack, there is a special reward for you.” He added with a charming smile on his face.

The girl thanked him wholeheartedly and ran out with her breasts swinging from side to side and an enormous smile across her face, together with a massive blush.

 

12