The Advance Of The Dragon Race
451 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Advance Of The Dragon Race

In the blink of an eye, a month has gone by, as cultivators perceive time differently.

It’s because they can remain in seclusion for centuries, and for the greater cultivation bases, eons.

ShenLong stuck around at the Divine Dragon Clan palace and enjoyed his time out in the world again.

He spent his days reading about the realms and how they work now. It was over 2 trillion years ago he was last outside of his cave, so it’s logical that the realms changed.

There was a lot of information he found intriguing and fun to read about. Some being little Autumn and little Pearl. They were considered as the oldest and most knowledgeable in existence.

ShenLong decided he would visit them in a couple of months. It was two of the few people he cared about. He also wishes to catch up with them. But most importantly, why does he have descendants and why is there a clan formed for him?

They both are merely at mid Samsara Venerable, so he is disappointed in them. They should have been able to be Six Path Supremes by now, and at the very least peak Samsara Venerable.

~Knock, Knock

He called in the person who knocked, and it was Yao Zhong.

There was a big grin plastered on his face and his aura had increased exponentially.

“I see you reached the next realm,” said ShenLong, satisfied with the improvement he had shown.

“Yes, with your help I could step into Mid Six Path Supreme!” Said Yao Zhong looking like a child who just got praised by his parents.

ShenLong nodded and motioned for him to sit down at the table he was sitting at.

He naturally did as instructed and sat down, waiting for what ShenLong wished to speak about.

“How are the other kids progressing?” Asked ShenLong indifferently.

Yao Zhong’s expression died the second he heard the question. Why? Were they not good? Did they not succeed?

He started fidgeting as he was struggling to get it out of him.

‘Really? they should have been able to make it in a month. They are my blood, goddamnit!’ He was getting pissed at the other ancestors, as it should have been the simplest matter ever with the things he gave them.

ShenLong looked Yao Zhong in the eyes and just when he was going to scold him.

“I’m sorry ancestor, they could only advance 3 minor realms!” Yao Zhong got up from the chair and proceeded down the floor and started kowtowing with tears clear in his eyes.

It perplexed ShenLong about everything that was going on right now. Why is he kowtowing? What do you mean by 3 minor realms?

He concluded it was best to ask.

“So are you saying that all ancestors have advanced by 3 minor realms?” asked ShenLong in a calm voice.

Yao Zhong started worrying and was getting terrified, as he thought they had failed their ancestor.

“Yes…”

“Then that is great. I did not expect them to advance over two minor realms.” Said ShenLong, who was in a content mood.

Yao Zhong couldn’t believe his ears or eyes. Why is he content? Should he not scold them for not being capable of improving more?

ShenLong could easily see what he was thinking. He could even read his mind, but he wouldn’t do that on someone with his own blood.

He was shaking his head inwardly as he realized everyone considers him a harsh person. He is, but he won’t display it so people can criticize him for it.

“No, it is already good that they could improve two minor realms. Could you care to tell me why everyone thinks I’m evil and very harsh towards people?!” ShenLong said in a tone which was not a question he could decide if he wanted to answer.

He wanted to know why everyone thinks of him like that, as nobody should have seen it.

Yao Zhong started sweating when he realized he would need to sell out the ancestors of an entire race.

‘I’m sorry, but it’s you guys that said it and I’m just relaying it.’ He struggled to justify it in his mind.

“It’s Miss Fang Mingzhu and Miss Zhong Qiu. Everyone in all realms has heard of your harsh methods of teaching and the punishments,” replied Yao Zhong while thinking he got his ancestors in deep trouble.

~Crack

It startled Yao Zhong when the table in front of him got wiped out of existence.

He started shaking and was holding back the tears.

“I see. I certainly need to talk to those girls and repay them for everything they have done.” Said ShenLong in a neutral tone that still suggested hints of love.

“So how is the power of the Divine Dragon Clan?” asked ShenLong while pretending that they had never had the other conversation.

Yao Zhong was puzzled but grateful, so he continued answering any questions ShenLong might have.

He asked about the cultivation of the ancestors and how the Divine Dragon race was working. He found out that the Divine Dragon Clan was the dragon race and that there was no dragon outside of the Divine Dragon Clan. All because they do not wish to disgrace him with his race doing stupid deeds. If there was a dragon who wanted to leave the clan, he would have to have his horns and ability to transform into a dragon removed. Which was possible with the aid of someone at Supreme elder status or above.

The Divine Dragons, although a race, have all specialized in unique elements and the most normal ones are fire, earth, water, wind, wood and metal Divine Dragons. Some other rare elements are Ice, lava, Demonic, space, Time, Light, holy and void.

Divine Dragons are born as a human but have an awakening ceremony when they turn 15. They will find out what elements they have an affinity with and will only be able to use that spiritual energy to cultivate. They will be able to transform into a Divine Dragon of that element when they reach the True Immortal Realm.

They are still newborn Divine Dragons and will measure around 100 meters (328 Foot) until they reach Origin Immortal Realm. They will grow into Divine Dragons in their Adolescence and will measure around 1500 meters (5000 Foot). Then, when they reach Low-God realm, they turn into Divine Dragon Adults and can measure up to thousands of kilometers in their dragon form. Depending on how old they are, they can turn into Ancient Divine Dragons where they can be hundredth of thousands of kilometers (1km=0.6 mile) long.

They also kept the blood within the clan, so if a dragon wished to have a child, it would have to have a child with another dragon, to not defile the lineage. Not incest, as there is an abundance of different households in the clan.

The powerhouses of the Divine Dragon Race were 1 Mid Six Path Supreme, 3 Late Samsara Venerable, 4 Early Samsara Venerable, 3 Peak Supreme Yin-Yang, 11 Late Supreme Yin-Yang, 8 Mid Supreme Yin-Yang, 5 Early Supreme Yin-Yang and 7 Peak Dao sovereign. Those were the ancestors. There are also 50 Elders, 50 Great Elders and 25 Supreme Elders. The Supreme Elders have a cultivation of at least Dao Core, Great Elders Heavenly God and normal elders High God.

______________________________________________________________

Author notes :)

I just wanna say sorry as this chapter was a bit of an info dump.

But I needed one so people could understand how the race works, as we will probably need it in the future ;)

Do remember to comment on things or if you want something in the next couple of chapters

10