Preparations For The City
391 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Divine Dragon race is acceptable for now, but still under what he wants.

He wished to visit the city and see how the realm had changed for himself.

He was about to leave when he heard a fake cough.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn’t dare.

“Speak.”

ShenLong said in a little annoyed tone.

He wanted to travel now. Visit many places and have fun. As you can guess, it’s boring to meditate for eons.

Yao Zhong knew what he was thinking, so he spoke fast to not displease him further.

“Your Majesty, with all due respect, you need to get a name.”

This was a presumptuous thing to say to someone of a higher status. He still said it as he wished the best for ShenLong and wanted him to enjoy himself more.

ShenLong frowned at the words uttered by Yao Zhong.

“What do you mean?”

ShenLong asked in a puzzled manner. Why would he need a name? Everyone already calls him ShenLong.

Yao Zhong could feel a headache coming. He still explained it as well as he could.

“Your Majesty, get a name if you don’t have one. It will make your travel a lot easier and not everyone will recognize you. The name ShenLong is just a title.”

He tried his best to reason without sounding disrespectful.

ShenLong thought of why he would need that but he still agreed as he could understand Yao Zhong just wanted the best for him.

“Sure, do you have any name I should use?”

He inquired.

Yao Zhong did not reply to that. He should choose his own name. The oldest existing being is him. He can’t have someone else name him.

‘Your highness… why are you asking me…’

He did not know what to do now as he does not want to disappoint his ancestor, but it’s also not for him to choose a name for ShenLong.

Yao Zhong decided it was best to just name a bunch of names and let ShenLong single out the one he wanted.

He came up with a bunch of different names.

Some names that ShenLong liked were. Shen Tian meaning Heaven and Xu Yuan meaning Original.

ShenLong thought for a second, then responded cheerfully, as he liked the sound of it.

“My name is now Xu Yuan.”

He spoke as he had a huge smile on his face.

Yao Zhong exhaled in relief at everything going so smoothly. He is also happy that he chose a name that had a meaning benefiting him.

Xu Yuan was getting ready to leave, but he got interrupted again by Yao Zhong.

“What is it now?”

He demanded, evidently displeased by being stopped a second time.

Yao Zhong started sweating profusely, but he knew he had some stuff to hand Xu Yuan before he went.

“Please understand, your majesty, but you require money and an identification token at the very least.”

He responded in a slightly nervous tone.

“I don’t need money. I can just sell some stuff that I crafted or refined from my storage ring. If you can fix an identification token, that would be great.”

Xu Yuan answered after thinking a bit about the issues that could take place. Getting an identification token would be quite problematic as they record your name, age, cultivation and what force you belong to and what status.

Yao Zhong was happier than a kid that just received a gift when he heard that.

He started working on it right away.

There were maids, servants, and even elders running off to help their progenitor.

In this society, people respect their elders and ancestors.

So if they could help their progenitor, they would be happy for a lifetime.

A red cushion was brought into the room after just 5 minutes.

On the cushion was a sparkling jade of pure gold.

The person who came in with it was the same maid that he had given a gift to earlier when she was told to hand out the papers to the ancestors.

Her aura had exploded, and she had advanced several major realms and she could now be considered a prodigy in the younger generation.

She was just 300 years old. At 1000 years old, you become an adult.

She had advanced from Soul Tempering Realm to True Immortal Realm. In a month, the growth was tremendous. To advance from Soul Tempering to Soul Martial would take around 1000 years. The higher the cultivation base was, the longer it took. A normal person should take at least 50,000 years.

It amazed Xu Yuan seeing that, but he smiled at her again and suddenly looked at Yao Zhong.

Yao Zhong had a sour feeling about that face.

“You know, she deserves a promotion from a maid. With that talent, we should nurture her.”

Xu Yuan suggested, then turned his head towards the maid and flashed a charming smile.

She stood there with a blush on her face, lost in his smile.

Yao Zhong shook his head and commented in his head how lucky this girl was for seizing the attention of Xu Yuan.

He could not refute it either, as he had a way lower status than Xu Yuan.

“Yes… I will tell the others that we should groom her to be a Great elder.”

Even though he felt like that, he did not have any quarrels with it, as it was an idea from the progenitor. Even if Xu Yuan said nothing, he would still have groomed her, as her talent was scary.

Xu Yuan received the token from the young woman and put it into his storage ring with a smile on his face.

She was looking the other way, as she was still blushing and couldn’t avoid her imagination running wild.

He held her hand and spoke to her in a relaxed manner.

“If someone harms you, you can find me and I will help you. If you require advice with cultivation, you can also come and see me and I will help you.”

Xu Yuan spoke with a grin on his face.

‘Argh, so lucky. I wish I was her.’

Thought Yao Zhong as it was a great honor to get advice from their ancestor.

What he did next shocked all people present in the room.

He pinched her nipple through her dress and twisted it in a relaxed manner.

~Squeal

She made a high-pitched squeal mixed with an erotic moan and her eyes sealed.

‘Wa… a… a…’

She didn’t know what to say or think.

She just stood there.

Xu Yuan didn’t think about it and just found it fun to tease her.

Yao Zhong shook his head and felt that the realm will have a big problem in the coming years. That problem was named Xu Yuan.

7