The Capital City
303 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-w-what can I get f-for you, good sir?"

asked the waitress, struggling to get her eyes off his face.

Xu Yuan didn't look at her and just kept looking at the menu.

She was disappointed, but still did her job and waited.

"I will take one of every wine on the menu,"

He said in an indifferent manner while handing the menu back to the waitress.

~Gasp

The waitress and the people close by had their mouths fully open, some of them had wine pouring out of their mouths.

What everyone was so surprised about was that this was a cultivator's wine shop and all wines contain spiritual energy that can be harmful if you don't have a high enough cultivation base. It also costs a fuckton. All wine on the menu together costs as much as a first tier sect.

The waitress asked if Xu Yuan was sure that's what he wanted to buy.

He corrected her and added one more of the most expensive wine as he forgot he had shadow with him.

He did not want to treat the supreme elder badly, as he can be quite helpful.

"Ok good sir, the wine will be here shortly."

The waitress answered in a cheerful tone as she got a cut of everything her customers' order.

In about 10 minutes, the waitress came out with a cart full of wine jars.

Xu Yuan's mouth was watering just looking at all the different wine jars.

He got the wine jars and started gulping them all down while trying to get as much taste as he could.

He sat there for 2 hours just appreciating his wine. It was an enormous success, as he discovered 3 new favorite wines.

Just when he was gonna pay, he realized he was meant to have gone to the auction house first to sell equipment for money. He was completely broke.

Xu Yuan glanced at an empty corner of the room and winked at it.

The waitress who was going to take the pay looked confused.

Shadow appeared standing behind Xu Yuan and sighed in his heart.

'Well, it's good that the first ancestor gave me a bunch of funds for the trip.'

He thought while handing 1 God grade spiritual stone to the waitress.

She was so surprised that she was going to scream, but Shadow did not allow that, so he isolated them with his spiritual energy so not a word from inside goes out.

When she was done with her scream, she looked at both the men in front of her and saw the old man's face being annoyed and the young man being intrigued.

She quickly shut up and took the spiritual stone and ran towards the back of the shop.

Just a few seconds later, an old man in his 70s came sprinting towards their table

Everyone who recognized him was staring in shock at the haughty shop owner, sprinting while having a big smile on his face.

He was a noble in the neutral continent who owned a lot of shops and was one of the richest men on the neutral continent.

"Thank you so much for coming to my store. If there is anything else you want, you can ask me,"

The owner said in a friendly and subservient tone.

He then handed 70 Saint grade spiritual stones back to Shadow.

[Currency = Bronze, Silver, Gold, Low Grade Spiritual stone, Mid Grade Spiritual stone, High Grade Spiritual stone, Peak Grade Spiritual stone, Immortal Grade Spiritual stone, Saint Grade Spiritual stone, God Grade Spiritual stone, Heavenly Grade Spiritual stone, Dao Grade Spiritual stone, Supreme Grade Spiritual stone.]

"Can we get some of the Frozen Origin wine to take with us?"

The owner had not even registered the young man sitting down, as he was fully focused on the supreme elder.

He looked at the young man and did not want to refuse him with such an aura he had around him.

He also realized that the supreme elder was standing behind the young man in a subservient manner.

He agreed without a second thought and said he could get them for free as he had already purchased so much wine.

Xu Yuan smiled as he was pleased with the shop owner.

'Good job! I will reward you extra later as you pleased the progenitor.'

Shadow said in a voice transmission to the shop owner, as he was also thrilled that Xu Yuan was happy.

The shop owner was confused for a second, then his eyes opened wide and almost fainted, even though he has a high cultivation base of Dao Core.

Little did they know that Xu Yuan can read people's voice transmissions with his cultivation.

He just kept smiling and ignored it as he thought he had a filial descendant.

They went back to the carriage and had a ton of wine jugs with them.

Xu Yuan told Shadow that he will pay him back after they have gone to the auction when he got his money.

They kept driving along the streets and stopping at every food stall or wine shops buying things Xu Yuan wanted to taste.

Shadow still paid for everything with a handsome price of twice the amount it was worth.

The inside of the carriage was filled with wine and food.

Even though he could put it inside his storage ring, he didn't want to do that, as he wanted to eat everything before they arrive at the auction house.

There were so many new things that didn't exist when he was last out. All of it had new spices and more well-made mixes of ingredients.

He was in heaven when he could just relax in the luxury carriage whilst eating new food and trying more wine.

The streets were having fewer and fewer people on them as they made their way to the upper noble district where the auction house was.

All houses were decorated with care, and every single one was luxury with enormous courtyards.

There were no food stalls with people screaming out their products and prices anymore.

Xu Yuan sees a tall building looking like a rose, probably around 20 stories tall. The person who built that masterpiece must have been a master of the highest grade.

If you look at it from far away, it looks exactly like a huge red rose.

It was the Red Rose Auction House.

The most famous auction house in the entire Heavenly Realm it also has branches in the lower realms like the God Realm and Immortal Realm.

5