Death Threat
255 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, what would you like to auction off?"

Asked Rei Weimin, still a bit startled by the information he received from shadow.

"I have a couple of pills and artifacts that I don’t use."

Xu Yuan started placing things on the table. Some of them were glass bottles with pills inside and some weapons ranging from knifes to halberds. There were also a couple of talismans with inscriptions on them.

Rei Weimin was pale and had his mouth wide in an 'O' shape.

Around 20 items were placed on the table.

They were all above Dao Master rank.

The aura of some weapons and pills scared him.

He could feel that some weapons were of Samsara Venerable rank. There were even a few he could not determine the rank of.

He kept staring at the different weapons, then went to look at the pills.

Inside a pill bottle, there were 10 beautiful red pills shining brightly.

They were all Supreme Yin-Yang rank pills that can help a Dao sovereign step into Supreme Yin-Yang realm.

If people found out about all stuff placed on the table, there would be a realm war with all forces in the realm trying to get the stuff.

"So, can you auction these?"

Xu Yuan asked in an indifferent tone. Those weapons were the failed products from when he started learning alchemy and crafting.

"…, I’m sorry, but we can not auction these off."

Xu Yuan got slightly irritated again as he just wanted to get some quick money to have fun outside. Why can’t they? Are they not good enough?

Rei Weimin was still shaken but snapped out of it when he saw the frown on Xu Yuan's face. He was terrified of him, as he should be of someone 'that' much stronger than himself.

"No, you misunderstood. What I meant was that we can’t sell it all at a time, as that will cause a war."

He reasoned with Xu Yuan, still shook from all the things on the table in front of him.

Xu Yuan, still indifferent, replied.

"So, how many can you auction off for the next auction, and when is it?"

He wanted to know how much money he could get the quickest. He also did not want to spend too long waiting in the capital as the realm is huge and a lot to explore and old friends to meet.

Rei Weimin started thinking deeply, and no one disturbed him.

"We should be able to auction off 2 or 3 of these items in a week. You will get 70% of the profit and we will take 30% as a fee, if that’s fine."

He said, after thinking about how to not cause a war.

Xu Yuan was annoyed as it will not be as much money as everything. But he understood why and he respected it.

They concluded the meeting with Rei Weimin saying to come back in a week to join the auction and that he will take up the things they talked about with his superior.

Xu Yuan told shadow to stay away again as he was gonna enjoy the week to the fullest.

He started with going to a luxury inn close to the auction house as he didn’t need to sleep, but it was nice sleeping once in a while.

The first day he spent sleeping as it was eons since he last slept in a bed.

After he woke up from his long and comfortable sleep, he went straight to the city centrum.

He walked past the luxury houses with carriages coming and going constantly, haughty people who think they are the world.

He even saw a murder take place in an alley, but why should he care? This world is survival of the fittest. If you are not strong enough, you will die.

Xu Yuan went in to spiritual pet shop. He thought that if he found something good, he would give it to little Yao Zhong in the clan.

"Do you want to die!"

Was the first thing he heard when he walked in to the shop.

What he saw made him speechless.

It was a young man around 15 who had ripped the clothes off, a young woman who was working in the shop, and the people around did nothing.

Xu Yuan did not want to intervene, but it was unsightly. If that young man was to do something like that, he should do it somewhere where people don’t see.

~Ping

The door had a bell attached to it so it notifies the staff when a customer arrived.

Everyone inside the store looked at the handsome man walking into the shop.

The other employees tried to warn him with their eyes, but he didn’t care.

"Can you not do something like this somewhere else? It’s unsightly and you don’t deserve to be called a cultivator."

There is an unwritten rule in the cultivation world, it goes. 'The cultivators should never involve mortals in their affairs and unless a mortal starts a fight with a cultivator, they may not do anything to mortals.'

The young man with brown hair glared at the person who spoke to him.

A person with horns and a perfect face looked at him.

He walked up towards Xu Yuan and stood right in front of him. He had to look up, as he was a head shorter.

"Do you dare tell me what to do?"

He hissed at Xu Yuan with threat.

Xu Yuan looks at this scene with indifference. He had found out that the younger generation doesn’t respect rules or customs of the martial world.

He is going to clear his own clan of any people who don’t respect rules and customs.

"I do. You should respect the rules and customs if you are a cultivator. She is clearly a mortal."

Xu Yuan said to his face.

The people inside the store were relieved but scared at the same time. They don’t know if the young man will stop or if it will get worse.

"Ha, what rules? The strong rules, that is the rule that exists in the world."

He snorted at Xu Yuan.

"I see if that’s how it is."

Xu Yuan started releasing his pressure on the young man in front of him.

He fell to the floor at once, but as he put meager force on him, the young man could take out an emergency talisman from his storage ring.

The Young man started grinning wickedly.

"When my father arrives, you will wish you were dead! I will skin you alive, then feed you to the beasts!"

He screamed at Xu Yuan, who still stood there without caring a bit.

There was a faint killing intent coming from the corner of the room, but nothing was there. It was Shadow who was having a hard time holding back his killing intent and only did so because he was ordered to not interfere. He took up a talisman again and did something to it, and it disappeared into the sky.

"WHO DARES TO ATTACK MY SON!"

5