Identity Revealed
266 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“WHO DARES TO ATTACK MY SON!”

A roar was heard throughout the capital.

The young man on the floor was grinning wickedly.

The yell of the man came closer and closer.

A man with a long, luxurious robe in red came through the door with an enraged face.

“You will wish you were dead! HAHAHA!”

The young man yelled at the top of his lungs.

Xu Yuan looked at this with interest. He had never seen this type of person before.

“So you are the one who attacked my child.”

The man said with disdain in his voice.

“Did you not teach your son the rules and customs of the cultivation world?”

Xu Yuan asked with a puzzled tone.

The man looked at Xu Yuan in front of him and started thinking. There was no need to deal with this insignificant person.

“If you abolish your cultivation base, I can spare you.”

He said in an indifferent voice.

Shadow was almost exploding right now.

“If this is how cultivators are now, then I will have to reinstate the rules again.”

Xu Yuan spoke to himself but shadow heard it and was delighted but scared.

The man didn’t take note of anything he said.

Xu Yuan just realized what the man said. He asked him to abolish his own cultivation and he will be spared..

Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

“If you abolish your son first.”

Xu Yuan said with a smile on his face.

The man with a luxurious red robe was startled for a second, but then looked at Xu Yuan with anger burning in his eyes.

“Do you know who I am!?”

He yelled at Xu Yuan with hate in his eyes.

“Nope, do you know who I am?”

Xu Yuan asked with a devilish grin on his face.

The man was startled for a second, then proceeded with the threats as if he had heard nothing.

“I am the patriarch of the Flame Fist Valley, a first class sect!”

He spoke in a proud tone with a grin on his face. But he could not hide the anxiousness when seeing the devilish grin on Xu Yuan.

“Ooh, that’s nice.”

Xu Yuan said in an entertained tone.

The anxiousness in the man’s heart began to grow like crazy. He did the smartest and safest bet instead of doing something he might regret later.

“We should let this go. I will talk to him about the rules of the cultivation world.”

The man said indifferently, but with a tinge of red on his ears. He was embarrassed by conceding something.

Unfortunately for the man, his son was not smart enough to save them.

“Dad! What are you talking about? Kill him and his whole family! I want to see him begging while we kill them before him!”

The young man who had stood up screamed and pointed at Xu Yuan with hate in his eyes.

Xu Yuan looked at this scene with the same devilish smile as it was a kind of entertainment.

Shadow, who had heard from the two missuses that Xu Yuan had a bit of a sadistic and shameless side of him, was glad he wouldn’t be taken advantage of but scared for the people who might spit blood from his shamelessness or his sadistic side finding it fun in humiliating people.

“Son, do n…”

Before he had a chance to speak, he got interrupted by Xu Yuan.

“Well, that’s too bad. It looks like your son won’t let me go that easy.”

Xu Yuan said, grinning from ear to ear.

Shadow was smiling as well, as they deserved it. They can’t go around trying to bully the Divine Dragon Race’s Progenitor.

The man knew something was wrong now. He was sure that this man either had a much stronger background than him or much higher cultivation than him.

“Chen! We will let this go!”

The man spoke to his son in a stern tone.

Chen was confused and still didn’t understand why Xu Yuan could leave after insulting him like that.

“No, Why? He insulted me, saying that I am not worthy to be called a cultivator because I broke the rules he set up about mortals.”

after a few seconds in the man’s brain, everything clicked. He was not a patriarch for no reason. He put all the things he heard now and before together.

A big earthquake coming from the Divine Dragon Continent, The Divine Dragon Clan being at an all time quiet, rules about cultivators not meddling with mortals or hurting them, last but not least ‘The rules and customs I put up’. The person who made those rules was the legendary progenitor of the Divine Dragon Race, and the first living being.

Everything went together so perfectly it was scary.

He just realized who the person in front of him was.

His legs gave away, and he kneeled on the floor and banged his head on the floor, begging for forgiveness.

Chen, who was on the side, had his brain shut down and he fainted standing up.

“I beg you almighty ShenLong, please be benevolent! This child has sinned and will be abolished right away.”

The First Supreme Elder was nodding inside the shadows. That is how you should treat Xu Yuan.

“Really? I thought this would be over if I abolished myself? I mean you are from a first class force, those are strong sects.”

Xu Yuan said with the devilish smile still on his face.

A sticky fluid started spreading under the man kneeling on the floor.

He was so scared, he pissed himself and was shaking.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Was everything he could get out of his mouth at the moment.

“Tsk, why do you have to be so boring?”

Xu Yuan’s smile turned into disdain.

He was irritated that the man broke so fast and he couldn’t have his fun.

“Shadow, get out.”

Xu Yuan spoke to shadow who was still inside the shadows.

Shadow was scared right now and was startled when he was called.

He appeared right away behind Xu Yuan.

“Your Majesty, what can I do for you?”

He asked sincerely.

“Do what you want with them. I will go back to the inn.”

“I will give them what they deserve.”

He ensured it right away.

“Now then, what will I do with you? This won’t work.” He picked up another talisman and ripped it in a matter of seconds. A familiar person appeared. It was Yao Zhong.

“What did you call me here for?”

He asked in a stern tone.

“These people insulted His Majesty. They said they were going to kill his family in front of him after they abolished his cultivation and then feed them to the beasts.”

Yao Zhong’s cultivation erupted, and he was pissed. all people in a radius of 10km got sent straight face first into the ground from the pressure. How dare they say that to His Majesty! They will suffer.

“…, Come with me and take them with you.”

Yao Zhong said with a creepy smile on his face and with pure hatred burning deep inside his eyes.

“Go on, you saw nothing here.”

Shadow said to the shop attendants and the woman on the floor with ripped clothes.

They all woke up from their stupor, bowed and left except for one person. It was the woman with ripped clothes. She woke up from her stupor and looked around.

“Where is he?”

She asked while looking at shadow and Yao Zhong.

“Both of them sighed and explained to the girl who was clearly love-struck that she would better give up.

They then left with the two people and disappeared.

‘I will not give up! I will become a cultivator if that’s what’s needed!’

She said with resolution in her eyes.

‘Ahh, this bed feels so nice after a day out. I should make sure people keep following the rules I set up. I will fix that when I’m back from my trip.

Xu Yuan said as he closed his eyes on the bed.

 

***

The chapters from here on will take one more day to release and will be released every 3 days.
Example here: If uploaded on a Monday, the next chapter will be on Thursday and from Thursday to Sunday, so two days in between the uploads.
BUT... It's not only bad news, I will also do longer chapters as I feel I can't fit everything I want in 1000-1200 words.
I'm sorry if that makes anyone upset, but I can't really do anything about it as I need to write in my free time and set a timer to upload them as I don't have too much time to write.
I have to do it like that as I don't want to miss an upload some day.

6