Unifying The Dragon Race
257 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xu Yuan woke up from his sleep with a loud ‘Bang’.

His brows were furrowed, as he didn’t think he would be disturbed by things inside this luxury inn.

He made his way up from the bed and went to take a bath and put on his clothes.

After a while, he opened the door to his room and was greeted by a bunch of people yelling around a person.

Xu Yuan first thought it was a fight, but then he overheard them with his insane senses.

“The patriarch of Flame Fist Valley and their ancestor is kneeling in the city center,”

“Yeah, they won’t answer anyone who asks why and just continue to say I’m sorry like a broken recorder.”

Xu Yuan was sure he had heard that name before, and then it hit him.

‘Ooh, it’s those kids. Haha, let’s go pay them a visit.’

Xu Yuan was going to antagonize some younglings again.

They weren’t really younglings as they were above 100,000 years old. But for him, they were just kids.

He went down towards the group, who were spreading the news, and ordered some dumplings then continued to listen to them whilst eating his breakfast.

He didn’t need to eat, but he found it enjoyable.

“It looks like they offended someone they shouldn’t. Because if someone tried to help them up, they get pinned to the ground by sheer pressure.”

‘Looks like the kid Shadow and Yao Zhong need a reward.’

He thought as he made his way out of the inn with a big smile on his face.

Nobody recognized him as he used his spiritual energy to blend in with the background.

He arrived at the city center. It was full of people looking at the three people kneeling in the center, saying they’re sorry.

Xu Yuan found this hilarious and looked at the corner of the city center. There sat an old man with black hair, black beard and two horns.

It was, of course, Yao Zhong. He felt he was being watched and saw Xu Yuan smiling at him.

He disappeared from his chair and appeared beside Xu Yuan with a smile on his face.

“This is a good idea. Who came up with it?”

Xu Yuan asked, still with a big smile on his face.

“It was Shadow, sir. I was thinking of exterminating their sect, but the other ancestors agreed with Shadow.”

“I see, good job. I will give you some pills later.”

Yao Zhong was elated as anything Xu Yuan gives is extraordinary.

Xu Yuan then approached the people, kneeling with a wicked smile.

It was the youngster who threatened him, the patriarch of the Flame Fist Valley, and an old man with a long beard.

They reacted when they saw someone approaching them and looked up.

What met their eyes was a creepy grin on a handsome man with golden horns and glowing violet eyes.

The young man and the patriarch banged their heads on the ground so hard their heads cracked and blood was flowing. They were shouting they were sorry.

The old man beside them understood right away and did the same thing.

What scared them most was the smile he had as he stared at them, saying nothing for minutes.

“I see you guys are having fun, even brought the ancestor.”

He said, grinning from ear to ear.

“Lord, please forgive my stupid descendants!”

Xu Yuan found this hilarious, as there were three generations kneeling in front of him at the same time.

“Really, but I’m sure last time they tried that, the youngest didn’t agree and said he was going to kill my family and feed them to the beasts.”

Xu Yuan said with a sarcastic, scared expression.

The ancestor glared at the youngest and if looks could kill, he would be in thousands of pieces.

“I’m sor…”

“You know, fun fact, I can remove people from the reincarnation cycle.”

Xu Yuan said and smiled at the ancestor.

He was scared shitless. Not even Six Path Supremes in the legends can do that.

“But you see, I’m in a good mood today and I found out that no one respects the rules I set up for the cultivation world.”

The ancestor stayed silent, as he had nothing to say anymore and just hope.

The people who had gathered around were quiet as mice and didn’t dare to utter a word.

Anyone who did or took a step towards Xu Yuan had Yao Zhong send his murderous intent at them. They lost consciousness the second Shadow glared at them.

Xu Yuan had nothing to hide about him coming back to the world, so he didn’t isolate what he said to the men kneeling.

Some of the older and smarter cultivators in the crowd understood who the person in front of them was.

They all kneeled and didn’t say a word.

The people who saw this were confused, as they didn’t understand.

Xu Yuan saw this and replaced his devilish grin with a normal smile.

He walked up to the first person who kneeled and asked him.

“How did you find out? It’s quite impressive.”

Xu Yuan helped the old man up from his kneeling posture.

The old man had shining blue hair and horns coming out of the side of his head.

He was stunned when he realized that Xu Yuan was speaking to him and even helped him up.

The other kneeling people present who saw this were filled with envy but also wished they realized it before so they could have gotten his attention.

“I greet Your Majesty Shen Long! Even though I’m not a Divine Dragon, I am a subspecies of yours. I’m a Winged Dragon that specializes in the wind element.”

He answered after getting out of his stupor of being this close to the progenitor.

“Oh, then where is your clan located?”

Yao Zhong and the old man were curious why he wanted to know, but he still answered.

“Yes, your majesty it is a first rate clan, and it’s in the neutral continent.”

Xu Yuan was surprised because his answer was not what he was expecting.

The Winged Dragon Clan had got his attention.

He looked at Yao Zhong like he was looking at a stupid person.

“Yao Zhong… Why are the other dragon clans not on our continent?”

Xu Yuan asked in a stern tone.

“Your Majesty, we don’t want any dirty bloodlines in our clan and continent.”

He said with sweat dripping down from his face.

Xu Yuan was startled by the answer. He had not expected them to not allow other dragons to be there as they didn’t have the pure bloodline.

“You and the other kids in the clan are fucking stupid, but I respect it.”

“Kid, what is your name and what is the power of your clan?”

Xu Yuan asked the old man from the Winged Dragon Clan.

He was startled, but not because he was called a kid. It was because it was the biggest honor for dragons to be recognized by the primordial dragon.

“This lowly one’s name is Zhao Fu. Our clan has me as the first ancestor in the Late Stage Dao sovereign and 5 others in the Dao Master Realm. Our clan has about 1000 members.”

“Good name. In that case...”

~Ahem

Xu Yuan cleared his throat and turned around and looked at all the people present.

“The Winged Dragon Clan will be the first ever subordinate clan of the Divine Dragon Clan and will move their clan to the Divine Dragon Continent at once!”

“Huh,”

Zhao Fu was completely gone, with his eyes blurry and unfocused.

Yao Zhong understood what he had done wrong and was reflecting on it. Why did he not think about the other dragons? They are still descendants of Xu Yuan. They would also make the overall Dragon Race much stronger as a force.

It was completely silent in the city center.

Some Dragons who were slower to react were glowing green with envy.

People from the Winged Dragon Clan in the audience came out of their stupor after a few seconds.

A scream broke the silence.

“WHOA!”

Some people from the Winged Dragon Clan cheered as loudly as they could.

Zhao Fu woke up and stared at Xu Yuan for a second.

His eyes became red, and he was holding back his tears the best he could.

“I thank… The Almighty Shen Long… Our Clan will… Be of great service… To You.”

He had just received the thing every dragon can only dream about.

Xu Yuan had talked to him, even asked his name. His clan got recognized and became a sub clan of the Divine Dragon Clan. They could also move their clan to the Divine Dragon Continent.

“It’s fine. You are still a descendant of mine, even though not as pure.”

To be honest, Xu Yuan liked the pure divine dragons more, but he would not discriminate against other dragons.

“When you get to the Divine Dragon Continent, there will be a Supreme Elder there to guide you to where you can set up your clan. By the way, take this. It will help you and the other kids to advance a few realms.”

Zhao Fu had no words to describe his happiness and how grateful he was, so he just stayed quiet and kneeled on the floor again.

“I have to go now, as I need to attend some things. I hope you thrive over there.”

Xu Yuan said as he disappeared from the center and appeared back in his room with Yao Zhong behind him with his head down.

“So what are the different dragon species? I will not reprimand you as I understand why and I respect it, but they will be a tremendous boost to the overall dragon race.”

Yao Zhong was surprised but then elated as he thought Xu Yuan wouldn’t understand why he did it.

“There are a few, so I will just name the major ones. The Winged Dragons that we just met, Demon Dragons, Inferno Dragons, Azure Dragons, Gold Dragons and the Cloud Dragons.”

“I see… Recruit all those major clans as a sub clan of ours. If you need help, tell me and I will help.”

Xu Yuan said in an indifferent tone, as if this was something very easy.

“No need for Your Majesty to get involved! I will recruit them myself.”

Yao Zhong answered with a radiant smile on his face.

“Ok great, I have a bunch of more food and wine to try before the auction so I will leave now.”

Xu Yuan said and disappeared from his room again.

‘The other dragons better not refuse or I will execute them on the spot!’

Yao Zhong said to himself, then disappeared from the room as well.

9