Weak Point Of The Supreme
265 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week had gone by faster than ever with Xu Yuan just eating and drinking for the entire time.

He had become famous in the capital as someone who goes to all different restaurants and inns just to try all kinds of food.

Xu Yuan was on his way to the Red Rose Auction House as the auction starts in a couple of hours.

Along his way, he was greeted by all the stall owners and restaurant owners who knows him and was thankful that he bought so much food from them.

He got to the entrance of the auction house and was greeted by a pair of fearful guards at the door.

Xu Yuan understood the manager had warned everyone to not offend him.

He was thankful for that, as he did not want to get into any more trouble with stupid people.

This time he was completely alone, not even Shadow was with him as he had ordered.

Shadow was told to help the dragon clans get to the Divine Dragon Continent and find a place to move to.

Xu Yuan walked up to the reception. There was a woman in her 20s with big breasts, white hair, and fox ears with nine fluffy tails. She was from the Nine Tailed Fox Clan. She had the red robe of the Red Rose Auction House made for females that accentuated her breasts and waist, which made her beauty go up a notch.

She was a real beauty, even in the world of cultivation.

She was startled when she saw him, but soon regained her composure and greeted him with a warm smile.

"What can I do for you, your majesty?"

The surrounding people looked at this with confusion, and receptionists glared at the woman talking to Xu Yuan with jealousy.

"Looks like I'm popular? Could I get a room for the auction?"

Xu Yuan asked with a smirk on his handsome face.

The receptionist blushed slightly, but answered right away.

"Absolutely, you will get the VIP Suit, your majesty! It's on the 10th floor, you can take the stairs over there to go directly there. Is there any other service we can do for you?"

"Hmm, could you accompany me? Your ears and tail look really fluffy…"

Xu Yuan asked, showing a smile, and his eyes stuck on her tail and ears.

The woman was not ready for that. She almost fainted on the spot and she couldn't say anything. Her ears and tails were speaking for her, though.

Her ears were flapping wildly and her tail going all over the place, her face completely red.

'Her ears look so cute, I just want to pet them forever. Maybe I should take her back with me.'

Xu Yuan thought, still waiting for an answer.

Before she could answer, a young man in the audience looking around 17-18 spoke loudly with irritation and anger in his voice.

"Why would she come with you?! This is not a brothel! Miss Huan is not some cheep prostitute, she is the gem of this auction house!"

Everyone remembered the young man who spoke up as a young master who kept pestering the receptionist Huan to go out and eat with him.

All returning people there know that he has a crush on her and his background is strong, so no one could do anything about it.

Xu Yuan was startled by this, as he didn't think anyone would speak like this to him when most people know who he was now.

"Oy, fucker, answer me or I will throw you out myself!"

He swore at Xu Yuan when he didn't get an answer from him.

There were some people in the room who were sweating profusely and were backing away slowly.

'Is this young man dumb? Does he want to die right now? Even if he is from a supreme class force, he can't stand a chance against the Supreme of the Divine Dragon Clan.'

Some people who didn't like the young man thought differently.

'Ha, I want to see how your dad can get you out of this mess.'

But the most worried person was, without a doubt, Miss Huan herself.

"I'm so sorry, your majesty! I will follow you up in a while. You can go ahead, I will take care of this."

She hurriedly said to Xu Yuan with a bit of panic in her voice.

Xu Yuan found this situation fun, so he decided to tease the cat woman a bit.

"I'm so sorry if you think that way, Miss Huan. I will go alone instead."

Xu Yuan said in a sorrowful and regretful voice.

He started walking towards the stairs in slow steps.

Some people in the surrounding had their mouths fully agape. They were all thinking about the same thing.

'To bad for Miss Huan to miss this opportunity because of a hormonal young master.'

Even some powerhouses there felt sorry for Miss Huan and the boy. If Miss Huan does nothing about the boy, some people in the audience will, as that may give them a chance to speak to the legendary Supreme Dragon.

[From now on I will change Shen Long to Supreme Dragon/Dragon Supreme as it sounds better]

'What is he doing!? Is he trying to destroy my life because I rejected him!?'

She walked up to the young master who looked at her with heart eyes when he saw her walking towards him.

'Has she finally realized I'm the best for her? Will she go out with me now?'

Everything went the opposite way as he thought.

~Slap

She slapped him in the face, eyes filled with disdain.

"Shut up, you lowly perv! If it wasn't for your family and mine being close, I would have killed you long ago, but now I really will!"

The young man was confused and didn't know why she was acting like that.

'Ah, I know. He has some dirt on her, so he is blackmailing her. I will help you, Miss Huan!'

He was delusional and was making things up in his mind.

"Fucker, come her or this young master will be angry!"

He saw no reaction from Xu Yuan and he started walking towards him with fast steps.

Miss Huan was freaking out now and was screaming internally.

"Your parents probably didn't raise you right, or did you never have any? I'm sure they abandoned you after giving birth to a fucker like you."

That's where Xu Yuan froze in his tracks.

Some people in the surrounding looked at the young man as if they were looking at a completely braindead man.

If people have read up on things regarding the legendary being, they would have known one thing. For Xu Yuan, there was never anything you could say to get him mad, except one thing. It was his deepest wish and regret.

He had never had any parents. He had seen how loving a family can be with parents who help their child grow up. Loving them and encouraging them.

The young man thought he had hit a weak spot.

"So it's true, your parents never loved you and abandoned you, you fucking deserved it."

The people present were glaring daggers at the young man, but he didn't seem to realize it, as he was in his own world.

Miss Huan was absolutely horrified by what he said and ran up to Xu Yuan.

What she saw horrified her. His usually pure violet pupils had turned completely black. It was like a black hole sucking up anything.

"Please calm down. He didn't mean it and is just stupid! He doesn't know what he is talking about! Please go to the room and I will join you soon."

Xu Yuan had an exemplary temper, and it took a lot to provoke him like this, but it was still possible.

She realized it wasn't helping at all and had to think of what to do.

"If you calm down, you can pet these ears and tail as much as you want!"

She said as she took one of his hands and put it on her head where her ears were.

The young man was dumbstruck by what was happening in front of him.

Some powerhouses in the audience were holding their thumbs, hoping it would work and were cheering for Miss Huan.

Xu Yuan felt the soft and fluffy ears in his hand and started petting them.

~aah

Miss Huan let out a low moan when she felt his warm and big hands fondling her ears.

She shyly looked up with a blushing face and saw his eyes returning to a beautiful violet color.

Xu Yuan realized what had happened and turned around, looking at the young man with disdain in his eyes.

The people present were all cheering for Miss Huan as she calmed him down.

The young man felt threatened, and that something was wrong when he saw the look in Xu Yuan's eyes.

He then looked around at the other people. That's when he saw it. They were all glaring angrily at him, and no one said a thing.

"Tsk."

Xu Yuan just clicked his tongue in disdain and then looked down at the beautiful cat lady in front of him, still blushing and holding back her moans from having her ears stroked.

His eyes gleamed for a second, but no one saw it.

"Let's go up now. The manager should kick out the rude kid."

Xu Yuan said and started walking with Miss Huan up the stairs, still petting her head.

"Mm."

Was all she could get out of her without sounding erotic.

The young man looked at the onlooker looking at him with pity mixed with hate.

He walked up to one and asked.

"Can you tell me who that was and why people are behaving strangely?"

The man he asked just looked at him and then walked away, not answering.

This went on for a while and nobody answered the young man.

He was pissed and went home to complain to his father about this.

What he didn't see was that a man with dragon horns protruding out from his head took out a talisman and whispered something into it.

The people close to him clearly heard what he said and were laughing at the misfortune of the young man that caused the commotion in their mind.

"Revered ancestor. Daily report, there was a kid who provoked his majesty using his parents, and he nearly lost control. A cat woman helped the situation, and it's fine now."

The man's eyes were filled with pure hate and malice when looking at the young man that caused the commotion.

7