The Auction Part 1
254 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xu Yuan and Miss Huan were walking up the stairs towards the tenth floor. Her expression was that of a purring cat whilst getting her head petted and her ears stroked.

Xu Yuan enjoyed it a lot. It was precisely what he needed to forget about what had just happened.

"Thank you Miss Huan, if it were not for you I would have destroyed this place."

Xu Yuan said, still looking ahead when walking up the stairs.

Miss Huan gazed at him with a complicated look.

"Your majesty, please address me as just Huan. And I did what I wanted. There is no need for you to thank me."

"…"

Xu Yuan stayed silent and kept petting her.

They reached the end of the stairs and were greeted by two majestic doors.

One to the left and one to the right.

He chose one and went in.

The room was enormous. It was at least 30 meters across.

The entire wall on the opposite side was see-through.

It looked like a special type of crystal or glass.

There was a gigantic bed in front of the glass, it can fit 10 people in it easily.

The entire room was decorated with everything needed to stay for weeks. There was a gigantic bed, a kitchen, a dining table and a bathroom.

There was also a tablet of some sorts on the bedside table.

He went up to the bed and sat down, leaning his back against the headboard, and picked up the tablet.

Huan stood in the middle of the room with her hands, fidgeting and looking at Xu Yuan from time to time.

"Come and sit. I still want to pet you."

Xu Yuan said to her, his violet eyes locked with her beautiful red eyes.

Her body regained all energy, and she happily went up to him and sat down beside him.

He started petting her again when she sat down. She was better at holding in her moans this time.

"What does this tablet do, and how do I use it?"

Xu Yuan asked, then stopped what he was doing with his eyes gleaming.

Huan was going to explain, but then saw his eyes.

She followed them, and they were locked onto her tails.

"Yo-you can p-pet them too."

She stuttered out with a heavy blush on her face, her eyes avoiding his.

The tails are important to fox females as it represented the same thing as the virginity of normal females

To top it off, it's an erogenous zone so it will stimulate pleasure when touched.

Xu Yuan understood that well. Even though his common sense is rough from all the time in secluded cultivation. He is still the most knowledgeable individual in existence.

He started stroking her tails and ears but kept asking questions.

"so, what does the tablet do?"

"It h-helps w-with betting a-and shows i-information about t-the i-it-items, ~Aah!"

She struggled to explain and couldn't hold it in the end and let out a short, high pitch moan.

Her breathing was ragged and face flushed, but she was holding her mouth tight with her hands so no other sounds were heard.

Xu Yuan enjoyed the warm and fluffy tails as much as he enjoyed teasing her with more pleasure after more.

He is old enough to pleasure women to the highest degree. He could even make them faint from pleasure by just touching their body and not any sensitive parts and with clothes on.

~Knock Knock

He was interrupted when someone knocked at the door to the room.

"I will open it, your highness!"

Huan urgently said in a loud tone, she was urgently trying to get away to not get too turned on

She ran up to the door with unsteady legs and if she didn't wear the robe, you would see sticky liquid running down her legs.

She opened the door and asked in a ragged voice.

"What can I do for you?"

It was the manager of the auction house. He was confused at first with who opened and how she looked.

She had ruffled hair, ragged breath, and a red face.

"…"

He didn't know what to say at this moment, so he just stood there dumbfounded.

She realized that and tried to fix her hair with her hands.

To no avail, as it didn't help at all.

~Cough, Cough

"Your majesty, the people in our VIP rooms can get special services and all kinds of things, so if you want any of them, please tell me."

Xu Yuan looked at the tablet and saw a special icon that said VIP treatment.

He clicked on it, and a bunch of information popped up.

He read it all and chuckled.

"I only want a jug of wine."

Xu Yuan said with a smile, looking at the adorable Huan who was trying to fix her hair.

"Ok, do you want someone to serve it to you or do you just want the wine?"

Xu Yuan thought about it but came to an answer when he saw Huan glaring at him.

"No need for that. Just give me the jug."

"Will do Your Majesty."

Rei Weimin said and walked out with a smug smile on his face.

Xu Yuan waved at Huan and she obediently walked over to him and sat beside him.

***

~Clap, Clap

A fox man with white hair and nine tails stood on the stage and clapped to get everyone's attention.

It took a while until the seats under stage got quiet. It was the cheaper and normal seats.

"The yearly auction will now commence! We have some of the most valuable items we have ever had the honor of selling today, so all of you look forward to it!"

The people below the stage whistled and cheered as that was tremendous news.

"Is that man a relative of yours?"

"Y-yesh, we ow-own this auc-auction h-hou, NNGH!"

If anyone heard them, they would undoubtedly think they were doing unscrupulous deeds.

He kept petting her tails, and she was even sitting in his lap with her tails wrapped around him as she was moaning her lungs out.

She gave up on holding back a while ago.

There were around 150 items at auction today. His items would be last as it was the most worth items.

25 items had been auctioned off already and there was nothing interesting, so he spent his time teasing and having fun with Huan.

After some time, something piqued his interest.

It was a ring with a red gemstone inside it.

It was beautiful, but had a mysterious aura around it.

Xu Yuan, of course, saw what was special about it.

It could help fire type users recover their spiritual energy ten times faster or it could enhance the Yang energy for men. That is, if you want to use it for dual cultivation, it will give the woman a lot more benefits with the enhanced Yang energy.

Xu Yuan realized no one knew the value of this thing and just saw it as a beautiful ring, so he bought it.

He could make one like this, but that wouldn't be any fun and it's boring crafting equipment.

"A ring with a beautiful red gem inside it would be perfect for a lover or someone important. Price starts at 20 God Grade Spiritual Stones."

~Ding

Was the sound that was heard from one of the VIP rooms when they bid.

It was, of course, Xu Yuan who bid as he found it fun and wanted it.

"20 God Grade Spiritual stones going once, going twice, goi…"

The person on stage got interrupted by a young woman in the normal chairs below the stage.

"25 God grade spiritual stones!"

The auctioneer was startled by that, as nobody usually bids after someone in the VIP rooms has already placed a bid.

They all have strong backgrounds, and many are arrogant and hold grudges.

But that's none of the auctioneer's business, so he did his job.

"25 God grade spiritual stones, going onc…"

~Ding

"40 God grade spiritual stones."

A voice neither manly nor womanly came from the VIP room.

The woman frowned and raised the bid again.

"60 God grade spiritual stones, I hope the person won't fight me for this as it's just a useless ring."

The woman in the cloak said loudly and looked at the VIP room.

Even though you can't see in, you still see the glass window.

Huan, who was still groggy from all the pleasure she has been receiving, had her brows knitted together.

'Who is brave enough to outbid someone from the VIP rooms?'

Xu Yuan just found it fun, as he didn't need to worry about money and was interested in who would dare to outbid him. He wanted to play this game with her.

~Ding

"1 High grade spiritual stone. I hope the lady will give me some face as I would love this ring. I can give you another one after the auction."

The audience was shocked. Even the lady was shocked herself, as nobody would have thought that the person in the VIP room wouldn't be haughty.

"2 Heavenly grade spiritual stones!"

The lady had enough, as she really needed the ring, so she hoped the person would give up.

'Please stop bidding. I really need this urgently.'

She thought with panic hidden under her hood.

Xu Yuan had intensified the pleasure he gave Huan without realizing it, so she had no idea about the world around them right now.

She was in her own world of pleasure and could barely move. She was twitching here and there and there was a puddle on Xu Yuan's lap.

'This lady is interesting. I can see that she is panicking. If there is something that important, then I will help her myself as I want the ring.'

~Ding

"3 Heavenly grade spiritual stones!"

Xu Yuan said, and his eyes gleamed.

"5 Heaven gra…"

~Zwop

She was in the middle of the bid but vanished from the place she was at.

Everyone in the audience and the auctioneer were startled, but soon realized something.

'Looks like someone really wanted the ring.'

They all thought and felt bad for the woman who got kidnapped, but soon everyone got back to their business.

"3 Heavenly grade spiritual stones. Going once, going twice, going thrice. Sold to the gentleman in the VIP room!"

Just as he announced the win of the bid, something strange happened inside the VIP room.

A woman with a hood appeared inside the room next to the bed.

She looked around in panic and then saw Xu Yuan sitting on the bed with Huan on his lap, with a face of pure bliss.

She was confused for a second, but then she got overtaken by fear and anxiety.

Xu Yuan looked at her and was surprised, but didn't show it on his calm face.

"What do you want and why did you bring me here!?"

She yelled at Xu Yuan whilst trying to back away slowly.

Xu Yuan naturally wouldn't allow that, so he erected walls around them with his spiritual energy so she couldn't run away.

She was scared shitless and was on the verge of crying.

"I want to know why you need that ring. If I think it's an ok reason, I can agree as I'm not unreasonable."

Xu Yuan said with a charming smile on his face, as he said that he used his spiritual energy to remove her cloak.

It was a beautiful woman with two red horns and red hair with scales. She was a Divine Dragon from what looks like a fire type clan.

She was startled but knew that he could kill her or do what he wanted to her, so she had to answer his questions.

4