The Auction Part 2
268 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She corrected her breathing and answered the question.

"I am from the Inferno Dragon Clan. It is made up of Inferno Dragons. My grandfather is the patriarch, and he is very ill."

"He has severe Yang deficiency and will not live long if he can't produce more Yang energy. The clan that backed us was the Nine-Tailed Fox clan. When my grandfather was in his prime, he had rich Yang energy and a lady from that clan took a liking to him and we established a marriage. Now our clan is under pressure to dissolve, and we lost our backer, as he can't make the matriarch of the Nine-Tailed Fox clan happy anymore."

Xu Yuan understood right away. Even so, had his race become this weak?

He looked at the little fox in his lap. She could still not react to the surroundings.

Xu Yuan decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to help, as they will move continent soon enough.

"I can help you, but the little kid should be in your clan already."

'Little kid? Why should a kid be in my clan?'

She thought, but was still happy nonetheless.

She reached out with her hand, waiting for the ring.

Xu Yuan chuckled and spoke to her.

"I'm not giving you the ring. I will go with you to your clan and help."

Xu Yuan said with a smile on his face.

She was startled, but she agreed in the end. He was the last hope for her clan.

"When should we go?"

She asked in a panicky tone.

"We will go after the auction. What is your name?"

"My name is Shen Mei,"

Xu Yuan nodded.

He went back to stroking and stimulating Huan's tails.

~AANG

She moaned loudly and her breath became even more ragged.

Shen Mei had a huge blush on her face.

She has always been the young miss of the Inferno Dragon Clan and has never seen any naughty things before.

Boys were never allowed near her, as she could be sullied. Her dad and grandfather would never allow that.

She stared at Huan, who was twitching and moaning constantly.

Xu Yuan naturally knew this, but he just found it funny and let it be.

Shen Mei was looking the other direction.

She could feel her body getting hot and her breathing a bit ragged.

"You can stay if you want or you can go back to your original place."

Xu Yuan said indifferently, still petting Huan.

Shen Mei was having trouble thinking with all the noise and the view in front of her.

If she stayed there longer, she might do something she will regret later, so she decided to leave quickly.

"I will leave, please!"

She shouted quickly at Xu Yuan, who laughed at her.

He then made a move with his hand, and she disappeared.

~Swop

When Shen Mei opened her eyes again, she was met with many curious gazes.

She was in her original position in the audience.

There was only one issue.

Someone had taken her spot while she was gone.

After she saw all the gazes, she felt she was sitting higher than before.

She looked down and saw that she was sitting in the lap of a man.

The man's eyes were all over her body.

She felt it and blushed in anger and shame.

Will she not be able to get married again? Someone had felt her backside.

~Fwoosh

Shen Mei erupted into a blazing fire.

Her entire body and the people around were put on fire.

The person below her didn't even have the time to scream.

He, along with the chair, was reduced to dust in a matter of seconds.

She, along with the people in the audience, stood up and looked towards her.

There was a pile of black ash on the floor and the floor was blacked where her chair stood.

Even though she looks so timid, she is still a genius from the Inferno Dragon Clan.

She was a Sky Immortal, so burning someone in a matter of seconds is easy.

She was still flushed and couldn't care less about the people around and under her.

Her thoughts running all over the place with the questions of if she can get married or if her body is sullied now.

~Clap

"So I see there was an issue, and it has been solved. Now if everyone can sit down so we can continue with the auction."

Everyone sat down and a new chair appeared under Shen Mei.

She sat down with bright red cheeks and the people around her moving as far away as possible.

Xu Yuan, who sent her there, was laughing so much he shed a tear.

He, of course, knew about the person who sat there.

'Sorry, my guy. In your next life, you will be born with outstanding talent and background.'

Xu Yuan made some signs with his hands when he said that.

He stopped petting Huan after he sent Shen Mei there, as she wouldn't be able to endure much more.

She was now sleeping soundly beside him.

He also wanted to ask her about her dealings with the Inferno Dragon Clan.

He nurtured her with his spiritual energy so she would wake up in an hour or so.

That man died because Xu Yuan wanted to have some fun.

But as he said, he gave him an incredible next life.

He can control the reincarnation cycle, but will never do it if something doesn't have to do with him.

The auction went on and there were some good items Xu Yuan had bought.

He bought items for all the major Dragon Clans.

They were the red ring for the Inferno Dragons, a necklace in gold for the Gold Dragons, a wooden stick for the Azure Dragons, a ring with runes inside for the Winged Dragons [Also called Coiling Dragon and specializes in the Time element] an eerie black skull for the Demonic Dragons and lastly a blue and white pill for the Cloud Dragons.

It was almost the end of the auction and soon his items would be up.

Huan had just woken up, and Xu Yuan was sitting there drinking his wine and smiling at her.

She felt her heart get struck by an invincible arrow, but then she remembered what she had looked like and how she behaved.

Her face became bright red, and she quickly hid under the bedcover.

Xu Yuan snickered to himself, then let her be and continued to watch the auction.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is finally time for the main attraction of this auction! I present to you a Dao Sovereign rank sword!"

The announcer yelled as two people pulled a wagon onto the stage.

The wagon was made of wood and had a glass chamber on top with a red cushion inside it.

Inside the glass chamber and on the cushion was an elegant sword.

It was around 1m in length and the handle was exquisite, with carvings of gold and silver.

It had a shine around it and made anyone who saw it gulp down their saliva.

"WHAT!"

"A DAO SOVEREIGN RANK SWORD!?"

"Not even supreme forces have those!"

The audience was shocked and began whispering to each other.

This type of weapon was rarely seen in 100,000 years.

"The bidding will begin at 50 Dao Grade spiritual stones!"

The auctioneer said, and everyone got quiet.

Barley, any first class force had that much if they sold everything.

This would be a bidding war between the supreme class forces. There are only 20 supreme class forces, but first, second and third place are a class of their own.

First is the Divine Dragon Clan, Second is the Sword Gods Abode and third is the Imperial Family.

People took up talismans and ripped them. Soon, more people appeared inside the auction hall.

All the people had huge auras that could suffocate people by just being close.

"50 Dao grade spiritual stones!"

An elderly person with a long beard called out.

"60 Dao grade spiritual stones!"

Another man called out.

"75 Dao grade spiritual stones! I hope no one will take this from our Huahumen (Flower + Lake + Sect)."

A gorgeous, mature woman called out.

"85! Do you think everyone fears your Flower Lake Sect?"

A young man called out, looking at the woman with mockery.

"Tch, spoiled fucking brat."

She mumbled under her breath.

Huan had come out from under the cover to look at this spectacle.

She was still shy and couldn't bear to look at Xu Yuan, though.

Xu Yuan saw that and gave her time, so he continued to watch the bidding.

The young man heard it and yelled back.

"Fucking slut, do you think you would make it far if you didn't sell yourself!?"

"DO YOU WA…"

~Whoosh

The auctioneer released his cultivation base at peak stage of Dao Master and everyone got quiet.

"let's continue the bidding without using your background. I can see some of you thinking about stealing it. I would advise against it, as the person selling it is way above your league."

He said in an indifferent tone, but was sweating buckets inside.

He had just used the Supreme Dragon as a backing, so no one attacked their auction house.

If he is unlucky, Xu Yuan will take this up with them later. He won't, of course, but it's still very courageous to use the seller like that.

Some people in the audience were startled by what was just said.

It was mostly people from the unorthodox sects and clans, but some orthodox as well.

They were all thinking about stealing it.

"100 Dao grade spiritual stones!"

Another old man said.

"150 Dao grade spiritual stones!"

The mature woman from Flower Lake Sect yelled with gritted teeth.

"500 Dao grade spiritual stones!"

A person from the other VIP room voiced out.

Everyone was shocked. That is an insane amount of spiritual stones. The 20th supreme sect makes 20 per year.

"1000 Dao grade spiritual stones!"

Another man in the audience voiced out.

It was a man with fox ears and nine tails.

"Wow, the auction house owner is here."

Some people whispered to each other.

"What is dad doing here?"

Huan voiced out.

"He probably wants the sword."

Xu Yuan said, chuckling.

Then Huan, Xu Yuan and everyone else heard a haughty voice.

"20 Supreme grade spiritual stones!"

4