War
236 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“20 Supreme grade spiritual stones!”

Everyone looked at where the yell came from.

It was a man in a white Taoist robe, and a sword on his back yelled out.

All people present recognized him.

He was the youngest in the Imperial Family, named Zhou Qiang.

Everyone got quiet when they saw who it was. Nobody dared to talk or make a counter bid.

“Hahaha! This is interesting.”

Said Xu Yuan inside his room, scanning Zhou Qiang from head to toe.

He was the stupid child who just wasted money on women and alcohol.

‘What is that stupid prince doing here?’

Everyone wondered, some giggling, some sweating and some all out laughing loudly.

The people looked at the ones laughing and were shocked by what they saw.

It was a man with pure black horns protruding out of his forehead and an evil aura around him.

It was the hair of the Demon Dragon Clan, Mo Zihao, 2200 years old. Even though not in the top three, it was the fifth strongest clan just under the imperial family.

Not even the imperial family has the guts to attack them as they are connected with the Divine Dragon Clan.

“Are you just wasting your parent’s money again? Or are you trying to make it up to them with this?”

Mo Zihao said in a loud tone, staring directly at Zhou Qiang.

It was clear that they had a grudge against each other. Everyone knew that.

“Tsk, what are you doing here, you stupid beast!”

Zhou Qiang said with mockery written all over his face.

Mo Zihao was grinding his teeth and his eyes were blood red.

The people that came with him were holding him in place so as to not attack.

The surrounding aura was suffocating, as he was a Saint Monarch, a genius rarely seen in eons.

Zhou Qiang knew he couldn’t win, so he said nothing and just stayed quiet.

Xu Yuan, who was watching this with a smile on his face, froze when he called Mo Zihao a beast.

He did not like the sound of that, but he had to make sure he didn’t misunderstand.

There was one more person in the room that got angry. It was Huan. She knows that there is discrimination against the dragon race.

She was angry because she was an innocent child and didn’t like bullying, but also because Xu Yuan created that race, and he had gotten a special place in her heart.

“I wonder what the young man means with beast?”

A voice resounded throughout the auction hall. It couldn’t be heard if it was a man or woman.

The people in the audience were shocked, but the one who reacted the most was Huan’s dad and the auctioneer.

Zhou Qiang smiled when he heard the question. He thought it was probably an old man who had been in seclusion for a long time.

“I mean that the Dragon Race is nothing more than beasts. They will never be human even if they look like it. They shouldn’t exist in the first place. It would be better without them here.”

He said with a resolute tone and a smirk on his face.

Zhou Qiang’s dao protector, who was protecting him in the shadows, had his eyebrows furrowed. How can he say that straight out? Is he actually stupid?

Huan was fuming and her dad, the owner of the Red Rose Auction House, was sweating buckets whilst swearing at Zhou Qiang in his head.

Xu Yuan was getting irritated when listening to him speaking.

“What about Demi-Humans then, or demons?”

Xu Yuan asked, still hidden.

Zhou Qiang looked confused by the question, but answered either way.

“Those are normal. It’s just the dragons. They are on the high horse all the time and are just disgusting.”

“What do you want to do with the dragons, then?”

Xu Yuan asked with impatience and irritation in his voice.

This was going to be his last chance to make it up to him. Otherwise there will be a new 3rd rank supreme force.

‘He better not continue where I think this is going.’

Some people present felt that something was wrong, but did not know what.

Some people who knew something was wrong were Mo Zihao, Huan’s father and Powerhouses who work with intelligence.

“Well, we should eradicate them. Fang Mingzhu and Zhang Qiu should also be put to bett…”

~BOM

Crazy spiritual pressure crushed everyone present. Only a few people were standing within the auction house.

Not a single person died, but all of them, except people of the Dragon Race, had internal injuries that would take decades to heal.

The only people who were standing had 2 horns protruding out from their head and dragon scales.

Mo Zihao and Shen Mei were a few of them.

They were all confused and scared as to why everyone around them got smashed into the ground.

Mo Zihao was quick witted and understood roughly. The person who is the cause is a dragon.

“I want to know why dragons are discriminated against and not anything else.”

Xu Yuan appeared in the middle of the auction hall. He was floating above everyone present.

Mo Zihao got down on his knees and bowed, saying nothing.

His eyes were shining with pure respect when looking at the individual who appeared.

Xu Yuan looked down at Zhou Qiang with a piercing gaze.

He didn’t know what to say, so he kept quiet.

“Hmm, not answering?”

Xu Yuan said, then a wicked smile appeared on his face.

The people who were still conscious had a bad feeling about that smile.

Xu Yuan made a grabbing motion with his hand and crushed.

~Splash

Behind Zhou Qiang, a middle aged man who was hiding got crushed to meat paste.

It was his Dao protector. He was there to protect him from dangers.

‘I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up!’

Was all Zhou Qiang could think at that moment.

“Dear audience, do you think we should eradicate the dragon race?”

Xu Yuan asked loudly, with a smile on his face, like he didn’t just crush a powerhouse with a mere hand gesture.

Everyone shook their heads in denial.

He nodded as he was pleased with the answer.

“Then… Should we shuffle the rankings of the supreme sects?”

He asked, his smile becoming wider and wider.

It took a while for the people present to understand what he meant.

When they did, their eyes went wide with fear.

It scared everyone that if they say no, they will probably be next, so everyone nodded.

“Great, then we all have decided.”

Xu Yuan said, smiling from ear to ear. It was beautiful, but also horrendous at the same time.

‘What do you mean ‘we’ decided!?’

was what most of the people were thinking, but they would never dare to say it.

The only people who were happy were the people of the dragon race.

As the Imperial Family has been on their tail for centuries.

“Cough, I, the Supreme Dragon, hereby declare that the entire dragon race will go to war with the imperial family! If anyone dares help them, then they will officially join the war!”

Xu Yuan declared, his voice thundering across the entire neutral continent.

All across the continent, people froze in their places.

The voice was so authoritative that people did not dare move whilst it was speaking.

Some people stopped in the middle of a climax with their partner, some while cooking and some whilst fighting for their life.

When it was done, people were processing what had been said.

“WHAT?”

Was screamed by almost every living person who heard the declaration.

There had never been a war between the supreme class forces in all of history.

The way they decided the rankings were by tournaments and sparring matches.

And now the first ranked supreme force declared war on the third ranked and everyone who helps them.

That was tremendous news, but also terrible news.

Battles of that level will ruin worlds. If they are not careful, they might actually destroy a couple of mortal worlds or even realms.

All dragon races across the realm kneeled when they heard the voice.

***

Every Dragon clan was as busy as they can be, as they were preparing for the war.

It excited them for two reasons.

First was a war. The dragon race had always been prideful, so being looked down upon by the imperial family has always irritated them to the very core.

Second and most important was that their progenitor was awake. He had also made the command for the war.

They will always do as he says, both because he is their progenitor, but also because of the bloodline suppression.

He has the purest dragon blood a being can have, so every other person, even if just a tiny bit of his bloodline, will have to listen to him.

But the second reason would never be needed to get used as all dragons worship him from the depth of their soul.

Even people who are not dragons worship him.

“Mo Zihao, I see you are from the Demon Dragon Clan. Your talent is incredible. Not even people in the main clan have that outstanding talent.”

Mo Zihao’s eyes lit up. He was being spoken to by the Supreme Dragon. What made it better was that he was getting praised.

“This lowly one does not deserve such praise.”

He kowtowed and said in a shaky voice.

Xu Yuan smiled and shook his head lightly.

“Take this. Show it to an elder of the Divine Dragon Clan when your clan moves there. It will get your clan some special privileges, but it will get you the most.”

He said and tossed a small token of jade to Mo Zihao and then disappeared from the room before Mo Zihao could grab the token.

He was about to thank the Supreme Dragon, but saw that he was no longer there.

Everyone around him looked at him with jealousy.

Mo Zihao was the happiest he has ever been.

Xu Yuan appeared inside the VIP Room where Huan was sitting on the bed.

***

Somewhere on the Neutral continent.

“Looks like he is back out. We might really be in trouble this time.”

A woman said, laying in a grand bed.

“I think we are. We should probably wait until he is done with what he wants to do until we meet him. And if he wanted something, he could find us right away.”

Another woman on the same bed sighed and spoke in an enchanting voice.

“Still, I miss him.”

One said, sounding slightly sad.

The other looked at the gorgeous woman next to her on the bed and sighed.

“Me to, me to.”

***

Inside the Divine Dragon Clan’s meeting room.

Yao Zhong was sitting on the second highest chair in the huge, luxurious room.

He did not show any emotions on his face and was sitting completely quiet.

Everyone had arrived and bowed to him, then sat down.

Yao Zhong began speaking after everyone sat down.

“We are going to war. Not just us, all Dragon Clans over the realm are going to war.”

Everyone in the room was visibly startled except for one person in the middle of them.

It was shadow. He had received the Coiling Dragon Clan, then departed to the Neutral continent again. There, he heard the announcement and reported back to the clan.

After everyone calmed down, one person raised their hand.

It was the 6th ancestor.

He got a nod from Yao Zhong, and after that, he began speaking.

“Honorable ancestor, I ask who are we going to war with and why?”

Everyone sighed inside their head, as they did not want to be the person who asked.

It was quiet for some time, but then Yao Zhong spoke up.

“We are going to war against the Imperial Family! They disrespected His Majesty, and it was his choice to go to war.”

He said in an indifferent tone.

Everyone gasped, but then quieted down and nodded.

It was decided, a war was going to happen in the heavenly realm.

4