Zhuo Meifen is a nice girl
181 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xu Yuan had started walking towards the big arena where the tournament was being held.

He was interested in this era’s geniuses and young cultivators. How they fought. How they taunt. And how they overcome hardship.

Xu Yuan thought it was going to be incredibly interesting, so he decided to watch it and maybe give away a few things.

He got to what looked like an entrance, but there was only one slight issue.

There were maybe 10,000 people lined up to get in.

Xu Yuan stopped and started thinking. “Should I use my token, nah, let’s see if something interesting happens.”

He walked over to the end of the line and pulled out a chair from his storage ring.

~Fuahh

He sat down and closed his eyes with a groan.

Xu Yuan had been in line for about an hour or two when things happened.

“Wow! It’s the Flower Lake Sect!” a passerby yelled when he saw the enormous flower floating down from the sky.

“I wish they would look at me just once!” another passerby lamented out loud.

It was clear as day why they were popular.

It was an all woman sect, and they were all beauties beyond the scope of a normal man.

When they landed, around 15 beautiful women walked off the flower, led by a stunning woman.

She had pink hair and cyan eyes, with a curvaceous body that attracted lustful stares from most of the males nearby.

It looked like they were all used by it except for a few younger girls walking in the back, who blushed.

Xu Yuan glanced at them and then lost interest.

He would never be interested in young girls with no genuine power.

The chair was patiently waiting for him, so he sat down and closed his eyes again.

Xu Yuan was pleased that he hid his appearance, as even though he is not narcissistic, he knows he is good looking.

If he didn’t, he would not have been able to be so comfortable in his chair.

Right now he looked like someone slightly above average with short auburn hair, black eyes and a skinny body.

***

‘Oh, already?’ Xu Yuan asked himself as he was woken up by an amiable woman behind him in line.

She wore a black cloak with the hood pulled up.

Xu Yuan smiled at her as he had already seen her true appearance.

It was a petite girl, around 17-18 with black hair and black eyes. A common look in the capital, but what stood out was her face. Big beautiful eyes, small mouth and nose. Her skin pale but not sickly pale.

He could also see that she was human and there were not a lot of distinct humans like her.

There was only one place that could produce a genius of Mid-Saint realm at around 200 years old.

The Imperial Family.

It was without a doubt Zhuo Meifen, the second oldest child of the Imperial Family that his entire race was at war with.

“?”

Xu Yuan chuckled, and she tilted her head and looked at him with a questioning look.

“Sorry, just thought of something. Thank you, young lady, for waking me up.”

He said with a smile on his face.

“Thats fine, I just didn’t want you to lose your spot.”

She said in a friendly voice and a smile behind her hood.

Xu Yuan walked up to the guard at the entrance and handed him the amount for a pass.

The arena was huge. Few buildings in the capital could rival it in sheer size. There were eight medium-sized stone stages around one big stage.

Everyone could see that the more important things will happen on the bigger stage.

Xu Yuan arrived at one of the top rows in the circular arena, where he could see everything.

The arena was getting packed with people from all races.

Guards over the whole place, as many races are not friendly with each other.

More and more sects and clans started filling up the inner area of the arena.

They were all escorted to their own seating place inside the arena with their own sect or clan.

Xu Yuan found it fun to watch the sects who came to see if there were any black horses or just interesting individuals.

Soon there arrived a few forces he recognized.

A person on the stage started announcing all the supreme class forces that arrived.

“10th ranked Spirit Fox Palace has arrived!”

“9th ranked Three Poison Sect has arrived!”

“8th ranked Winged Dragon Clan has arrived!”

“7th ranked Heavenly Cloud Sect has arrived!”

“6th ranked Luminous Mountain Sect has arrived!”

“5th ranked Demon Dragon Clan has arrived!”

“4th ranked White Tiger Clan has arrived!”

“WHAT! w-well, 3rd ranked I-Imperial Family is here…”

The whole arena went into an uproar at that announcement.

“How dare they come here!?”

“Are they looking for death?”

“Do they want to apologize?”

“SHUT UP AND LET ME CONTINUE!”

The announcer growled, his voice louder than ever, as it was reinforced with Qi.

“2nd ranked Sword God’s Abode has arrived!”

“Ehm… 1st ranked Divine Dragon Clan has arrived!”

This time, instead of an uproar, everyone got quiet and looked at the entering people.

10 people walked out to the arena, led by none other than the first supreme elder, Shadow.

The oppression they released by just being there was none like the other.

Xu Yuan saw someone else behind Shadow and his eyes widened.

‘That I did not expect!’ Xu Yuan thought to himself with a stupid smile on his face.

 

_________________________________

 

Hello! It's good to be back. This one was a little late, but I still made it at 11:58 so I held my upload schedule at one chapter every other day! 

I am not a professional or anything like that, so I am not the best!

Please do comment on things I did wrong or that you don't like.

Please also do that on things I did good and just your opinion so I can improve!

Thank You for reading! Have a good day, and the next chapter will be on Tuesday!

1