Targeting Forces
151 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Divine Dragon Clans escort*

"Huian, you need to show his Majesty a brilliant performance. Don’t disappoint him or me."

Shadow said with a stern look as he glanced at the smaller woman behind him.

She had shoulder long hazel hair with two silver horns, giving away cyan sparks from time to time protruding from her head. Thick thighs and huge E-size breasts.

Her name was Hao Huian, and she was the maid Xu Yuan had teased in the clan.

Xu Yuan had told Yao Zhong to nurture her, as her talent was breathtaking.

"Lord Shadow, please register the participants, their name, their age and their cultivation." The person handing out a token to Shadow said in a respectful tone.

Shadow sent his Qi into the token and registered all the youngsters taking part in the tournament.

He handed it back to the person and started walking with the group.

They saw many smaller sects and clans on the way.

Until they arrived in a huge room with filled with luxury chairs, sofas and food.

There were already a ton of people inside. They all looked at the newcomers and gulped.

Only forces of the top 10 supreme sects were allowed in this waiting room.

The Divine Dragon clan was the last group to arrive, so everyone was dead silent except some people walking towards them.

"We greet Lord Shadow!"

The two groups bowed before him and looked at him with eyes filled to the brim with admiration.

What many may not know is that Shadow is famous in all the other dragon clans for two reasons.

First is that he was not born as a Divine Dragon. He climbed his way up to the top with his skills and talents to where he is today.

The second is that the 5th ancestor of the Divine Dragon Clan recognized his talents and will, so he took him in as a disciple. After years of learning from the ancestor, the ancestors were so pleased with him so they felt it was a waste to keep him in a subsidiary clan.

With a ritual, you can make normal dragons into Divine Dragons, but it takes a lot of power and 3 ancestors were needed to do it.

So he was looked up on by all the other dragon clans as he was the first in history to achieve that.

"Thank you. But why is everyone so stiff?" Shadow asked the two groups before him.

"…"

They were all quiet, sweat drops running down their foreheads.

"Go on!" Shadow urged them with a stern look.

They all looked at each other until one person spoke up.

It was Mo Zihao of the Demon Dragon Clan.

"W-well the Imperial Family is here…"

He said in an unsure tone.

It is known that the Divine Dragon Clan is hosting this tournament, so why would a force that they are at war with show up? It is like walking in to the mouth of the tiger.

Shadow looked stunned for a slight moment, then went back to normal.

Everyone shifted their gaze towards a corner of the room. Over there sat 15 young humans and one older one with.

Shadow looked over to where the others were looking and just stared at them for a second.

"Well, if they want to be here, they can be here. Just be careful so that no accidents happen." Shadow said with a slight grin on his face.

Most people in the room could understand what he was saying.

The group from the Imperial family started sweating and was avoiding eye contact, even their elder that led the group.

'Why do we have to be here!?' The elder cried in his mind.

The two dragon clans and a few other forces decided to take matters into their own hands, to please the Divine Dragon Clans.

Mo Zihao stared at them with killing intent brimming to the maximum.

He looked at the elder leading his clan, looking for some sort of order or answer.

[Kill or hurt them as badly as you can if you are matched up against them] The elder used a voice transmission and said to Mo Zihao.

He nodded and glared back at them with a sinister smile.

*Back to the present*

Xu Yuan was looking at Hao Huian with a radiant smile.

He knew she would become an enormous asset to the Divine Dragon Clan. As even if he is still there, a force needs people who can share the responsibility and uphold the strongest clan title.

'Let’s see how my descendants fare against these black horses,' Xu Yuan thought with a mischievous smile.

All the participating forces had taken their seats and everything was done.

"Send one person to draw a number. There are numbers for each of you in this basket. The person who have the same number as you will be the force you will fight for your fist match."

A middle age man with a mask said as he stood in at the edge of the biggest fighting stage. He was the referee for the main stage.

The matches are going to start any second now, as they are all drawing their tokens.

"Hundred Illusions Sect against Blue Lake Sect."

"Azure Dragon Clan against Luminous Mountain Sect."

"Tranquil River Sect against Spirit Fox Palace."

"Gold Dragon Clan against White Tiger Clan."

"Divine Dragon Clan against Hidden Flame Sect."

"Three Poison Sect against Inferno Dragon Clan."

"Mind Lake Sect against Flower Lake Sect."

"Winged Dragon Clan against the I-Imperial Family."

"Heavenly Cloud Sect against Demon Dragon Clan."

"Sword God’s Abode against Cloud Dragon Clan."

The entire audience cheered for the teams, and a wild betting spree was ongoing.

Xu Yuan was happy betting on matches still existed, so he joined.

He put 20 Dao Grade Spiritual Stones the results would be in the exact order.

1st Divine Dragon Clan, 2nd Demon Dragon Clan, 3rd Sword Gods Abode, 4th Spirit Fox Palace, 5th Inferno Dragon Clan.

The matches were about to start when someone Xu Yuan recognized walked up to the stage and cleared his throat.

~Ahem

The entire arena went silent as they all saw who it was.

"I just want to clarify one thing. We are doing this competition as a subsidiary clan of the Divine Dragon Clan and not as our own clan."

Mo Zihao stated with a bloodthirsty smile as usual, He then looked glanced at two forces present.

2