Content Warnings
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sex

There is some descriptive sex in this story, which is always between consenting adults. It does not go full erotica, however, it does touch on light BDSM. Certain words are avoided, such as ones that are 3-4 letters and start with the letter C. I hope it's fair to call it smutty but not pure smut.

Criminality, Sexual Assault, & Other Dark Themes

The characters are criminals, so expect things like alcohol, drugs, guns, and violence; some violence is descriptive.

There are themes of sexual abuse/assault/rape/torture. These things are NOT described in detail. Some of this abuse is against children.

There are also themes of self-harm/suicide.

Despite these themes, the majority of the story is very much focused on the leads' romance. This includes both intense/sensual/lustful moments as well as sweet/tender/cute ones. The story is not particularly gritty nor action-packed and is even, occasionally, a little funny. (Maybe?)

LGBTQ+ Themes

While the romance is between a man and woman, much of the story is written with the female lead disguised as a man. The romance develops with the straight male lead believing he has fallen for a man and it is written as such with he/him pronouns for the female lead whenever she is fully disguised. This story would better suit people who enjoy both FxM and MxM romance.

Me playing with the female lead's gender is not meant to represent anyone's gender identity struggle, nor is it meant to bait anyone into believing it's something it's not. So for total clarity, the female lead is a cisgender woman in disguise. (Think Mulan.) She is not transgender and is not meant to represent trans persons or their experiences.

There are important LGBTQ+ side characters. There is some homophobia in the story, which is painted negatively. In short, homophobic/transphobic persons should not read this as this story views the LGBTQ+ community in a positive/neutral way.

Note

This story is an entirely fictional fantasy and is not meant to represent any real persons, places, events, or experiences.

!! This Story is Not Currently Finished !!

I have actively been writing this and I do not want to guarantee that it will ever reach completion. I struggle to complete things that I start and me posting this at all is an attempt to encourage myself to complete it. I don't want anyone to unknowingly invest their time/interest in something they may not see the conclusion of however, so this is your warning that this is an ongoing/active thing that currently has no conclusion. Only read this if you enjoy the ride and are fine with drawing your own conclusions if the story remains incomplete.

Specific Trigger Warnings

(Potential for Spoilers)

Abortion, Abusive Relationship, Alcohol, Alcoholism, Amputation, Animal Death, Anxiety, Assault, Blood, Bullying, Child Abuse, Death, Depression, Drugs, Emesis, Emotional Abuse, Gore, Guns, Homophobia, Hospitalization, Infertility, Kidnapping, Misogyny, Murder, Pedophilia, Physical Abuse, Pregnancy, Profanity, Prostitution, PTSD, Rape, Self-Harm, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment, Sexually Explicit Scenes, Slavery, Suicide, Terminal Illness, Torture, Violence

Again, the vast majority of dark themes are background and non-descriptive.

0