Chapter 1
122 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Please note this may have some similarities to A cliché multiverse story, and that's because that's where I got the idea from, but I plan to use different worlds and a different combat style.)

“Well I can say that this is one beautiful scenery but, you know it would be nice if someone was there to tell me exactly where i am."

The scenery in front of the young man looked more like a paradise. Luscious mountains with forests and rivers flowing. Birds chirping through the sky, flying from island to island floating in the sky; some are simple with just flat land whilst some have ponds, waterfalls, and cliffs. Different types of seasons on the different islands. It's like an out of this world experience, simply put it's amazing. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" A melodious voice rang out from behind. Shocked by the sudden appearance of a voice, which just earns me a soft chuckle. "Its nice to meet you I'm Amelia the goddess of creation." I'm looking at the most beautiful person I've ever seen. She has long scarlet hair with crimson eyes. Her skin has a beautiful tone to it and her body is otherworldly. That's the best way to describe it

"Fufufu, Alex darling are you okay?" Amelia is looking at me with a teasing smile which just makes me blush.

"Ahem. May I ask what I am doing in this place?" Alex asks whilst trying to switch the topic. "This place is your mental space. It is something that you have always had just not had access to however since you died I've brought you here." Her charming voice is honestly really soothing. It's just a bit messed up how much I enjoy listening to her voice despite what she's saying. "Can I know how I died?" I asked whilst looking slightly in the distance. "Your death was truly just an unfortunate accident. You just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. As you were on your way home from the park, a car skidded around the corner and straight into you. You should have lived considering all the bushes behind you, however you just happened to land on a rock and die."

"...wow honestly I didn't expect to die in such a pathetic way. You said that this is my mental space so what, do I just live out my life in this paradise?" He asked whilst drawing into her beautiful face. "Well I've got 2 options for you. The first is to become my champion. You will get to travel through different worlds gaining strength, women, fame and fortune. You can do anything you'd like. You also get to keep your mental space and have access to it, you can bring in other people or objects as you please. However your mental space will not look how it is now. If you choose the first option your mental space will degrade to just a 10by10 meter grassy plain. Please remember though that every action has a consequence. Option 2 you get to keep your mental space as it is with all the existing features however you have to put up with me living with you 'wink'"

"Can i pick option 1.5?" Alex asks. "What's option 1.5?" She asks sweetly even though she didn't give an option 1.5 she is merely curious to what he's gonna say. " Can I have all of option 1 except can I bring you with me forever?" Instead of the sweet laughter from earlier there is the sound as if a girl has just heard the funniest thing in her life "no wonder i wanted you to be my champion 'licks lips seductively' sure I'll let you choose your option 1.5 however you have to do me something in return."

'Badump Badump Badump' Alex's heart beats rapidly as he involuntarily gulps "w..what is it you want in return?" He asks whilst looking away from her with red cheeks. Amelia starts walking seductively towards Alex, swaying her hips side to side. She places her lips next to his ear, and softly blew air into his ear and whispers “I want you to take responsibility for me and our future kids” then Amelia blows warm air into his air again causing Alex to shiver, causing a burst of laughter again.

‘Cough cough’” Ahem, do I get any advantages to use when going to other worlds?” Alex once again changed the topic ‘why do i get so easily embarrassed when I'm with this goddess, it’s not like i've never had girlfriends before, this woman is just too much for me.’ “Fufufu, you don't have to worry, you will have a system, as well as my blessing, before you ask the obvious question my blessing will allow you to learn skills 3x faster, 2x xp gain and you're able to buy anything you wish for in the system shop, and yes that includes things from different animes.”

“Can you show me the different perks of the system please.”

{System of creation}

-Status

-Shop

-Partners

-Missions

Focusing my gaze on the different options I focus on the status page but nothing happens, just as i was about to ask her why nothing happened she already expected this and started answering before I could say anything. “The reason you can’t check your status is because you have to create a brand new body for yourself, you can create your body to be anything as long as it's similar to a human.

“Then can you create my body for me please." I asked before I lost all feelings in my body including my 5 senses. 10 minutes later which felt like an eternity for me a man I've never seen before appeared in the mirror floating in front of me

Light brown skin with crimson hair and eyes, with a sharp face. My height is 190cm or 6 foot 2. Lowering my gaze slightly is a lean body filled with compact abs. Lowering my gaze again I'm looking at a sleeping dragon.

"Last question for your status Alex, do you want to keep the name Alex or do you want to change it?" Amelia asks from behind. " I'll keep it, I do like my name."

[Status]

Name - Alex

Age - 18

Karma - 0

Lv 1 (xp 0/100)

Skills - Goddess of creations blessing(SSS) mental space (F, upgradable), All element affinity (SS)

"Amelia, how do I upgrade my skills?" I asked after seeing My mental space at the lowest level "most skills are upgradeable by constantly using them, however with your mental space it will only get upgraded every 10 levels up to level 60(S) then its level 75 for (SS) and level 100 for (SSS)

"The shop uses karma points which can be gained from killing enemies and people who do bad deeds. Please remember that if you save someone who has done/goes onto doing bad deeds your karma will decrease"

"The partner menu shows you your current partners. The benefits of someone being on your partner list is it allows you to give them a downgraded system which has similar use to your system except they can only buy things available from the world they were born from and worlds they visit."

"The mission menu shows missions that I have given you. The missions will either be ones that are possible right away or long term missions. The rewards for both will vary depending on the difficulty and type of mission."

"Now for the big question, which anime world do you want to go to first? You can pick any anime worlds you can think of. But I would recommend Highschool of the Dead first, because although you won't get a lot of karma points you will be able to make yourself stronger due to the high quantity of enemies. So what's your choice Alex?"

"I'll follow your suggestion. I'll go to highschool of the dead."

3