Chapter 2 – R-18
758 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This is my first ever time writing lemon scenes so i'd be grateful if you can comment on if its good or not)

"Now that all that boring stuff is over. Come and fuck me Alex" Amelia commands me whilst a queen sized bed materializes itself behind her. When the bed has fully taken shape she pulled my hand and pushes me lightly down on the bed

As I sit up and look into her beautiful eyes she slowly starts taking off her clothes giving me a magnificent view. First she unbuttons her white shirt from the bottom upwards leaving the 1 button in front of her bra. Amelia turns around and unbuttones her final button letting her shirt fall to the ground. Knowing she successfully riled me up she chuckled before saying

"Fufufu, greedy boys must have patience." My sleeping dragon has awoken and is standing proudly at 9 ½ inches. Amelia has obviously noticed it because she slightly moved back then bent forwards to take her shoes off, which presented me with teases of her bubble butt due to the skirt she is wearing, just as I'm about to take a squeeze she moves forwards causing my hands to fall short and back on my knees. Which earns a soft chuckle again

Just as she is about to start taking off her skirt she materializes a blindfold over my eyes so I can't see. I tried to take it off but I couldn't, which frustrated me since I couldn't do anything about it. Not even 20 seconds later though she clicks her fingers and the blindfold falls off my head. All Amelia is wearing now is a purple magenta lingerie which hardly hides anything. In front of me is a perfectly curved woman basically naked, she pulls her arms towards the front of the bra to release the straps which cause her tits to juggle as the bra falls to the ground.

Perfect round mounds in front of me and the contrast from her tanned skin and her pink nipples, makes my cock throb a little. At this point I give up. I stood up and pounced on her and threw her on the bed, which I followed and headed straight for one of her cherries with my tongue and played with the other with my hand. I sent the other free hand towards her lower lips which were drenched.

Whilst I was busy playing with her body she was releasing sensual moans whilst reaching out for my dragon as she got a hold of it she started carefully and slowly stroking it. After a few minutes of constant pleasure on both sides she came and squirted all over my hand whilst I did the same over hers.

I finally released her nipple from my tongue not before taking a little bite to tease her as revenge for all the teasing she did to mr earlier. I lower my body to the end of the bed where I get on my knees and place her body In front of mine, I take off the last line of defense which is hiding her beautiful pink slit. I move my head towards it and lick from the bottom all the way to the clit which makes Amelia involuntarily shiver out of control as she cums again 'Arghhh pant pant' Her love juices were never ending and I gobbled them all up since it tastes amazing, I don't know how to describe the taste. It's like a mix of strawberries and cherries. I made her cum one more time in this position before she barely muttered the phrase, this isn't fair, since I was staring into her face just behind her big mounds I see she starts to pout so I get up and give her a loving kiss which then turns into a battle of the tongues.

Not wanting to be the only one to cum she goes towards my dragon before licking the tip of it. 'Groan' after licking it around the tip for a few seconds getting use to the taste she then tries to see how much she can deepthroat. About 4 inches in you can see she is struggling at 5 ½ she starts choking but she refuses to stop so I gently pat her head so she can gey use to the feeling. After about 2 minutes of trying but not getting much further she pulls back and starts bobbing her head up and down rhythmically, not long later I spurt it out in her mouth which she swallows.  She licks around the tongue nearly making me shoot it out again but she pulls back just before.

Amelia looks up into my eyes before displaying the most beautiful smile before randomly murmuring "it tastes a bit like watermelon" which causes me to burst out into laughter. "Are you ready?" I ask her in a husky voice next to her ear which causes her to squirm a little, she then gives a light nod before I push her down on the bed.

I give her another kiss before rubbing my dragon against her lower lips before slowly pushing it in deeper. But I get blocked out I apply a little more force before what feels like a clamp has shut itself, so I stopped completely and just sit there inside her, she leans up and we start kissing every time she gets slightly looser i'll move again this repeats until I can't go any further so still kissing her I slowly start thrusting back and forth and we both cum with me painting her insides white and her covering my stomach in liquid.

After a minute she wraps her arms around my back and spins so I'm on my back on the bed and her on my chest she places her soft hands on my chest before sitting up. My dragon still standing proudly inside her she starts raising herself up and down which feels incredible, during the time she does the moving I'm just staring into the beautiful eyes whilst smiling, both hands on her sunk on her bubble butt giving light squeezes from time to time, after we both continue for 4 more rounds, we’re both lying on the bed cuddling next to each other she has 1 leg across my legs and a hand resting on my chest with the head resting slight above it.

I ask a question that has been on my mind for a while now “ you said you would come with me, does that mean you will be in the world with me or just in the mental space?”

“Sadly i can't come with you but i will always be in your mental space, who knows i might pick up some hobbies whilst im there.”

“Last question I can think of. In the mental space how do I get things, do I have to bring them in from outside or can I just wish for it?”

“Normally you would have to bring it in from the outside and make everything yourself, however since mr greedy wanted me as well you only have to use karma points and ill spawn everything in for you, but please remember that although you will be able to make floating islands like you see right now you won’t be able to do it right away, because you will have to reach level 10 before you are able to unlock gravity manipulation, and time manipulation. And then you can upgrade both skills to be able to use them more efficiently. Are you ready darling, to start your new life in highschool of the dead? Don't worry though, I'll have it so you are a transfer student and your first day is the day of the apocalypse.”

“Yes, let's do this!”

1