Volume 3, Embers in the Dark – Afterword
518 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, to get right to the point, Chapter 51 in the end of Volume 3. Now there's a couple of reasons why I'm ending things here for the time being. The first and foremost reason is that, I need a break for a while to regain my inspiration. I had originally intended for volume 3 to have 20 chapters like volume 1, but I didn't want to take ages to release every chapter and drag things out under the effects of writer's block. 

The second reason is that, I'm going to be quite busy now, having settled in after my move and needing to find a job to help support my mom, whom I am living with. This and the last point combined are why I wanted to close things off with a satisfying finale and interesting cliffhanger, so that the story wasn't just sitting here growing digital mold while I sorted things out.

As for why I didn't just make an authors note at the end of 51? Well, I try to keep those to only a paragraph or so long. And this has already exceeded that. Additionally, making the afternote means the end of the volume, and consequently the start of the next, is properly marked, and the name of the volume is released here as well.

So with that, I'll be signing off for the time being. Please, if you have any criticisms or advice regarding the story, do share. I'm aware there's flaws, and i try to go forward while keeping them in mind and refining myself and the story as I go forward. Thank you all for reading, see you on the bright side.

2