Chapter 1: The Magical Girl Reincarnates Into the Other World!
1.2k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: The Magical Girl Reincarnates Into the Other World!

Sae having prepared a perfect spell that would use her life-force to forcibly create a portal into the other world transformed for what she would call the last time. She walked in the skies of her city, she visited her parents' demolished home, her school where her classmates had all graduated and forgotten about her and finally the first place she debuted as a magical girl. She planned this thoroughly giving a guts pose before descending to the ground. Everyone was already watching her as usual as they always have, smiling like an angel she spoke the words she repeated and simulated all night long. The cameras were already rolling viewing her from every angle as she merely clasped her hands together as if in prayer.

"Good afternoon everyone its your cheerful sunshine Battle Magical Girl Stella. My apologies for appearing so suddenly but I would like to thank all of you for supporting me throughout all of my battles in the darkness and in the light you guys were a great help"

"Eh?Stella-chan what's wrong it seems like you're crying"

"My life force is now starting to deplete as I have used up all of my mana to protect this city from evil and crime"

The reaction from the reporter who was closest to her was about the same as everyone who was behind the screen of their devices be it a tv or a cellphone or laptop they all wailed in full swing upon hearing such.

"It is futile to even try to fight back against this, this is my last goodbye to you all who supported me this far"

Sae activated the spell which began to use her life force thus making her toes disappear into white particles, everything was in synch and she was ready to depart from this world.

"WHAT IF MITHRAS REVIVES ITSELF WHAT WILL WE DO THEN?!"

A cheesy one liner would suffice to keep them calm Sae thought in mere annoyance.

"There will always be a magical girl to protect Tokyo S from evil."

(FOOLS!!!!!I AM FINALLY DITCHING THIS MAHOU SHOUJO JOB!!!!!I AM GONNA BE FREE IN THE NEXT 38 SECONDS OR SO!!!!!FREE FROM BEING A HERO YATTAAAAAAAA!!!!)

As angelic as her smile was on the outside inwardly it was as rotten as a fujoshi's fantasies and over piled collection, she shed even more crocodile tears wiping them off with her hand before smiling once again slowly rising into the air.

"Please always stay happy and be joyful Tokyo S!!"

(GOOD BYE SUCKEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!THIS FORMER MAHOU SHOUJO IS SIGNING OUT AND LEAVING YOU GUYS TO FEND ON YOUR OWN!!!)

Finally and just like that Sae also known as Stella disintegrated completely leaving a faint trace of her presence. To all who were watching tears were shed mourning the loss of one of the strongest and most powerful Mahou shoujo there was.

⭐︎

"I DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE FREE FALLING TO MY DEATH LIKE THIS !!!UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As for the said magical girl who faked her death to escape her duties was enjoying her time falling at high speeds down to the ground. Sae had prepared everything that she would need to survive this new world she was falling into, clothes, food some modern day appliances she could just operate using magic, she was like a silver haired comet which was quickly dropping to the surface of the earth the one thing she didn't plan was falling into the great vastness of the sky.

"C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon!!Huh?YES!!"

After trying to use the mana which was now running out from her body suddenly from out of nowhere her body began to have an influx of mana so much so that her very old fashioned way of using mana was useless to her, channeling the mana throughout her entire body making her steady her fall from great comet like descent to controlled flight, slowing down as she did so.

"......as expected...this world is beautiful"

To Sae who grew up in a future where nature was limited and the magical girls were the ones to restore the damage done by mankind this was a sight that would bring tears to her eyes from the sky the land seemed like a painting of great work no pollution from cities, lakes and trees were everywhere as well as a deep blue sea that reflected the sky, with plains that were covered by flowers and great towers and castles all of this being a magnificent sight for Sae to the point that she almost forgot she wanted to land somewhere. Giving herself a considerable distance from town because she didn't want to be the chosen hero from the skies (lol), of course she wanted to see the forests of the other world but that was much much more insignificant because there was the great troupe that was repeated in all of reincarnation novels: Fighting either orcs or goblins!It was her goal to test her strength.

"Yosha!!Its time to see how strong I am in this world!!Prepare to shake in front of my might!!"

If one wanted to describe Sae right now they would most likely say she looked quite cartoonish with her sharp teeth being extra sharp as if in response to her acting kind of evil, going the complete opposite direction towards safety she headed towards what she assumed to be the base of some kind of monsters she had viewed from the skies. Her running speed was muffled by the magic spell known as Morpheus' Steps she reached the base in no time hiding in the bushes from what she could see orcs weren't the Western type that were large ape like humans but rather they resembled pigs walking on two with her eyes going away from the piggies she stared at the adventurer women who had been fighting restlessly as well as some villager girl A types. They were obviously losing against the combined strength against the orcs who were about to gain the upper hand against them in number not liking where this was going Sae took a nearby stone and threw it at one of the orcs which was standing alone blocking off one of the possible escape routes as she would have expected it did gain the attention of the orcs. How? The stone like a bullet went right through the head of the orc which fell flat on the ground crashing into the very distant tree making several similar holes along the way. Seeing the results Sae smiled broadly as she came out with a leap.

"YOOHOOO!!!DAMNED ORCS OF THE OTHER WORLD I SAE HOSHIKAWA FROM TOKYO WILL KILL YOU ALL AND GAIN EXP SO DIE FOR MY SAKE!!!"

"BUGAGAGAGABUGOOOOOOH?!!"

The orcs all laughed in their stuffed nose at what seemed to be a young girl speaking a strange language but then that laughter turned into surprise as one of their comrades was lifted in the air with ease by the twig like arm of a 14 year old girl thrown into the trees and ending up looking like paste with steam in their heads the orcs came rushing towards Sae who was as calm as the ocean sea as she had picked up a considerable number of stones after evaluating her strength throwing them in a scattered way and manipulating them in a way it looked like a spell with her mana .

"Bullet Turret"

Flying at great speeds and into the vital organs of the orcs Sae seemed even more villain like with the bodies of the orcs falling left and right, seeing it from the view of those who were not on the killing floor Sae was amazingly intimidating. Sensing a heavy pressure land on them all the remaining orcs decided to their newly built nest but Sae didn't give them that chance as she threw several more rocks killing them right there, it was rather jaw dropping seeing how she defeated all the orcs so fast like that.

"Phew that was fun, I guess I should go over to those adventurers"

Shocked by her sudden appearance the women began wondering whether they should be wary of this new demon that is when she tripped over completely nothing at all then their worries became needless looking at her with rather kind and warm hearted eyes something Sae couldn't understand. At first she couldn't understand a single word that the adventurers were saying but as time passed using magic of course she finally learnt the language under a couple of minutes.

"Thank you for rescuing us back there!!I was afraid we would become mothers to the children of those gruesome orcs!!"

"It was nothing much really"

"For such a young girl you are so strong!My name is Grem Flan a C rank adventurer"

"Hoshikawa Sae"

"You hail from the eastern nations huh?That explains your strange clothes"

"Hehe"

The adventurer who was one of the first to speak to Sae in this world having a great warm smile had chocolate brown skin and white short hair with bright blue eyes, wearing the leather clothing made from the skins of monsters (despite that her enormous breasts and muscles could still be seen under such clothing a thing that made Sae sigh whilst looking down on her own chest) Grem gave off a rowdy tomboy onee-san kind of vibe calming everyone before long. The adventurers putting their weapons away soon started to place the corpses of the orcs inside of their item bags. Seeing all of this for the first time Sae grew curious enough to ask.

"Grem-san might I ask just what is that?"

"This?Its your ol' item bag it stores stuff for a definite amount of time"

"Magic Storage"

"What's that?"

"That's the item bag right?"

"Hmmm somewhat different from what I know it as, alright I bet everyone is alright. Time to go back home"

"Home"

"Home"

"Hmmm home"

Sae felt the need to look up to the sky from which she came and nodded moving forward down the path that these adventurers had chosen. It was quite obvious that they were strong against other weaker races such as goblins but superficially weak against urges and orcs a matter of strength that they didn't have as Grem explained in full detail whilst they were walking in the forest.

"We thought our levels were enough to fight the orcs but it seems that was a mistake that we were to pay with our purities"

"Levels?"

"O you do not even know levels?Ojou-chan is really lacking in common sense"

"I guess so"

"Levels are seen in your status Ojou-chan its something everyone knows, to explain it in a simple way-"

"They are the basis of which a living being can grow stronger by killing other living beings gaining such a thing called experience points, after gaining a huge influx of experience points the living being levels up and instantly becomes stronger, is this it?"

"Wow we thought that ojou-chan was someone with no sense whatsoever"

"I tend to forget and suddenly remember, so all I have to do is say Status?"

"That's right"

"Status"

An error sound made Sae tilt her head a little bit, as she just ignores it for her being just a foreigner in this world. Despite this she had to enquire what was the levels of the others.

"What is the highest level a person has ever reached?"

"Level 200 and the only person who reached such was the hero, respectively we are each levels 18,16, 14, and me being 22. But I think the orcs were several levels above about 3 or 4"

"I see"

No one said a word about her enquires slowly heading towards the town that she was supposed to enter, this was the part where she was supposed to pay up Gate Guard-san to enter. But incidentally enough he didn't seem to care much about her allowing Grem to pass since she had some documents to fill up for accomplishing the request she did with her waiting behind at the gate's entrance. The guard comes back with a metal plate which Sae touches revealing her name and everything else completely not noticing the light which scans her body. She takes a step forward but is stopped by the hand of the guard.

"Please miss pay up to enter, we've registered you as requested by Grem-chan"

"O-Oh okay"

Sae took out a bar of gold she apparently took as reward(stole) from the bank of a certain criminal organization in Japan, the guard who was at first very relaxed was not sweating buckets as he saw this.

"Ojou-sama this is rather too much"

"Ehhhh?"

"You can go through j-just a-allow me to keep this okay?"

"Ah sure thank you!"

This was the town of the other world thought Sae as she gazed at the town, it was like a fusion of modern and medieval days though it still gave off a fantasy vibe of being backward from Earth. Smiling as she walked down the street she made sure to not get call out by strange people, after processing the information of this world's letters she could now read it as it translated into her home language and thus gave about a sense of wanting to know more of the language. She heads into a inn where a kind looking onee-san with green hair wearing a casual wear of a white shirt and some denim is sitting at the reception dozing off to dreamland.

"Um hello"

"UWAH?!Hello there welcome to Lakira I am Kora nice to meet you little miss"

"Un I wanted to know how much to stay for a month?"

"That would be 7 silver"

"Got it"

After seeing she made a mistake with the guard she made the gold bars into gold coins, putting one after the other Kora had to stop her before it became worse.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!!!1 GOLD IS ENOUGH!!"

"Okay"

"Thank you here you go, the room is upstairs"

After finally resting Sae looked around and started to find her body more relieved than when she was on Earth it felt less heavy and more lighter. Even more than when she attacked at full power against MITHRAS the mana which was turning into a burden for her body instead began to adjust itself to suit her needs as she once did before she became a mahou shoujo.

"I knew this idea was wonderful, well I had a tiring afternoon time to sleep"

⭐︎

Within the clouds of sleep Sae soon found herself within a white space, this place was filled with the photos of many magical girls who had come before her. Even Orobas who was much younger and innocent looking. At the center was a young girl who had long blonde hair with light green eyes wearing a white one piece with 3 pairs of white wings floating behind her, she stumbled on her own photo along with her allies.

"Welcome Hoshikawa Sae otherwise known as Battle Star Stella , I am the angel who you represented all this time"

"Eh?Wait a goddamn minute"

"Yes?"

"You're the person who were fighting for in your name?"

"Yes"

"Okay, alrighty let me do one thing just a quick second"

"Alright do as you wish"

Sae walked up to the angel who apparently gave many of the other magical girls their powers. She held her head firmly and a weird grin appeared on her face.

"What are yo-UHOH?!"

Sae gave this angel one punch that sent her crashing onto the clouds with a long sigh coming from her mouth as she saw the angel slowly get up from her punch teleporting towards her with a very serious face.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT HOW COULD YOU ALLOW MAGICAL GIRLS TO GAIN SO MUCH MANA THEY END UP BECOMING WITCHES BECAUSE OF IT!!!"

"Fueeee!!I apologize but that is the way the system became when I was given the position of angel in charge of the magical girls, my former superior just left without telling me anything!"

"Wait aren't angels supposed to be so scarce that there can only be one in number?!"

"Eh?Ah no the angels of earth apparently busy with other worlds and so are the demons so they usually send us in to check on things and regulate the earth's mana"

"Right right right right. So tell me how are you going to fix this problem of magical girls becoming hungry beasts that need to eat a human every month to maintain their mana?"

"I will contact my superior and make them sort out the errors within the system"

"GREAT!Don't make it such that another magical girl suffers as I have otherwise I will come back here and beat you even more!"

"Oh yes please punish me more"

"What was that?"

"Fueeee!!I will do my best and I will adjust your life in this world to be even better I promise it with my life!"

"sigh Geez I have to deal with this instead of dreaming away in peace what has the world come to. Alright I will be going now, don't make a single mistake you hear?!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Somehow Sae felt like she awoken something she shouldn't have by merely punching this angel but she ignored it and vanished from the dimension. Even more changes were occurring elsewhere something she would realize in the morning.

27