Chapter 3: The Magical Girl Involuntarily Shows Off
757 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: The Magical Girl Involuntarily Shows Off

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep * Yes this was the sound of a digital alarm clock but how did it make its way all the from Earth?That couldn't be said as Sae hit it to shut it up with a face that looked like she had seen hell, fortunately she recovered from her bed face and got back her expression filled face back. She slowly gets up from the bed and makes her way downstairs to the bathroom. Recently the inn Lakira had installed a public bath with some nice and warm water for all to enjoy, those who had paid the highest amounts towards staying inside of this inn were of course granted to enter the bath. Her habit of taking baths hadn't changed even after she came to this world, this indeed showed that Sae was Japanese. After finishing her long session of cleansing herself with the soap which she brought with her Sae begins to dress herself using magic so as to avoid ecchi/lucky pervert scenes with any guy with such attributes.

"Yosh!!Its time to go to the guild!!!"

Sae like a storm that had begun to pour in rain rushed out of the inn right after greeting Kora and the other customers who were confused by her high energy. Her smile was bright and clear walking peacefully down the street until her eyes spotted one person. A special girl who resembled her friend from her previous life.

"RIN-CHAAAAAAAAWWWN!!!!!!"

Of course she knew that she wasn't supposed to be fawning over her in such a manner but Rin was far too cute to be ignored and given the treatment of other regular people despite the other party shaking in her boots upon hearing her own name being shouted out by the person who touched her in a very sensitive place the other day. Simply turning around she maintained her cool and smiled at Sae who to her seemed and felt like a little sister, maybe a little sister that was a siscon who hugged Rin tightly as she began to shake like a leaf once more.

"Morning Sae-chan how are you today?"

"I'm great, nice to find you here"

"My inn is just that direction so its natural for me to be here"

"Right, I hope we both work hard as rookies you still need to prove yourself to your clan and the guild right?"

"Of course I will try my best"

Rin was sent out by her clan of beastkin who believed that beastkin can't use magic, she who could use magic wanted to prove them all wrong by becoming someone as important as a hero or guildmaster. Upon walking towards the guild the usual rowdiness was toned down and right after entering lots of adventurers were gathered around with serious faces that would make any child burst into tears. Sae pats the shoulders of one of the better looking adventurers.

"Hey what the hell is going on?"

"It seems a horde of monsters have appeared from the forest, all of them being led by a single person"

"Are they strong?"

"Apparently they are the former general of the Demon King's army"

"Demon King?"

"Yes the Maou who rules over the demons"

"I see, well things just got dicey haven't they?"

"Yes they have Sae-chan"

Sae had more or less forgotten that this was a fantasy world with things like the Maou, sort of her mistake since it was a thing that would pop up sooner or later. It was said that the heroes were going to be dispatched tomorrow however those heroes were from neighboring countries and they didn't entirely know how long they would last should the army of monsters attack them. A dangerous situation that should been something one would usually see at the frontlines had now come to a quiet town like Belgesse and Sae had to stop this one way or another.

"ALRIGHT FOR NOW WE ARE GOING TO CHECK OUT THE SITUATION WITH OUR EYES AT THE WALL. EVERYONE WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH COME!!!ALL THOSE WHO ARE EITHER C OR ABOVE JOIN US TO PROTECT OUR TOWN!!"

The guild master said in a loud voice, his appearance being one befitting his title a tall man with finely chiseled muscles and tanned skin that had seen the heat of the sun, through his voice alone he led the adventurers towards the walls of the city. The air was very tense to the extent that even the cheery Rin was awfully quiet observing their enemies, even a veteran adventurer stiffened upon seeing the number of monsters that was before them. Sae wasn't that much afraid because one upon a time in another world she fought a thousand and more demons in the scorching hot desert of the Sahara desert, she remembered she needed to get the sand out of her clothes by using magic in a way that wasn't supposed to be used. The memory of taking the sand out of her ordinary shoes when she was done was a painful and laughable one.

"W-What shall we do sir?"

"We press on so it seems, the best case scenario-BUGEHO?!"

A beeline of flames was sniped from afar as the guild master's upper half was completely incinerated leaving the other half behind to fall down in its wake, several more of these shots occurred killing the elite adventurers who were beside the guild master. The former Demon King general seemed to have a skill that enabled it to see ahead from its position and with a clear A tier sniping shot, this of course led to everyone descending into panic as everyone fled down the stairs in order to not remain as ashes this mere action of theirs was so fast it was nearly laughable. Sae applauded the general's wisdom for applying such a nice mental warfare attack on them, everyone but her were scared shitless by this single action. The time to act was now thus the strongest and bravest parties began to subtly move towards the gate which were beginning to open, pushing past the crowds. Rin and Grem were included in that crowd because of their similar goal of wanting to be recognized by everyone as true and strong. But Sae pulled the both of them back by holding the scuffs of their collars. The all female party of adventurers who were with Grem paused to see what was going on.

"Stand down and watch"

"And along the others to hog in the glory?Or watch them being too weak to protect us?!FUCK NO!!"

"No I meant that incoming attack"

"Eh?"

A flaming rock fell from the sky and instantly hit the groups of brave parties who went out to meet the enemy , this of course left no piece of the adventurers left behind. Her Sense: Death skill had activated immediately upon seeing the monster horde, this general was far too powerful for anyone here to deal with.

"Rin-chan use support class magic including some buffs to back everyone up I know that you have some under your belt, if anyone gets injured use some area of effect healing spells place those near spots which are easy to access"

"Ah- Alright"

"Grem I need you and your party to deal with the group of goblins, kobolds and imps at those points which form a umbrella formation over there that should clear the risk of us getting flanked unexpectedly"

"Right. But what about you Sae-ojou?"

"Me?I am going to fight the Almighty Demon General-sama"

Sae leapt from where she was standing over the wall and landed on the ground which was just beyond it and began to accelerate in speed. Moving like a fast laser she was approaching the monsters at a high speed rate using the magic which boosted her own physical speed named solely as Hermes. With the katana that she bought yesterday Sae took out of its sheath which was on her left side began to slice and dice the monsters that stood in her way. Her strength was increasing each time she slain a monster this was because of the skill or magic spell she used for that time in the Sahara Desert named Samson, which doubled her strength according to the number of the enemy using their life force as a boost to her mana and own body. Hence the reason as to why she was able to swing her katana rapidly like a certain samurai who was said to have cut a lotus flower into perfectly symmetrical form without any kind of mistake. This was her perfect chance to see how powerful her magical girl magic would go since she hadn't done the usual testing that is done when one reincarnates into a magic and swords world such as this one, kicking off the ground to the extent she was making a dust storm she used her katana to mow down the creatures that were making even veterans stiffen from the mere sight of them. Sae was heading towards the source of everyone's sorrow, her eyesight doubled in vision capacity as it zoomed in on the enemy commander who stood folding her arms with a cold gaze. She had dark red hair tied into a ponytail covering one side of her face as if to hide something, her remaining uncovered golden eye was full of pride wearing dark red armor which made even Sae sigh in admiration. Seeing that the demon general had taken notice of her and points her finger at her creating a fire lance that strikes her directly but Sae using Hermes dodges it with ease as she approaches even closer to her in high speed. With a clap of thunder heard throughout Sae brings down her katana on her only to receive a punch in the stomach, the speed she was sent flying causes her to lose touch of the katana for a minute but is snapped back as her magic takes over her frail body boosting towards the commander once more. Sae pushes through the swarm of enemies who try to stop her and fail at it.

"You.........how are you alive?"

"Let's say this mahou shoujo is hard to kill"

"I see then die here Magical Girl, Negative Nova"

"Not so fast demon"

She interrupts her monotonous attack by plunging herself to her left side thrusting her katana forward but this is stopped by a kick which cries out throughout the battlefield as everyone is now focused on the beginning of their battle. The two separate for a moment staring down at each other with a silence that carries on its whistle in the atmosphere, the two immediately move as soon the leaf from a tree falls towards the ground with Sae rapidly swinging her katana which is parried by the demon general whose emotionless face begins to show the semblance of emotion one of pure joy at that. With punches that could easily make a hole into anyone's torso the general makes her move by making such punches at Sae who dodges and blocks them easily something which normally should be impossible.

"Human what is your name?"

"Sae, Sae Hoshikawa"

"I see well then Sae-dono it is time you see me get serious on you who has pushed me this far be glad, rejoice you will soon fight a great being. For MY NAME IS FAFNIR!!!!"

Fafnir's body begins to glow in a fiery crimson aura as she turns into a huge dragon with crimson red scales and golden eyes roaring at Sae who merely laughs at this before punching her fists together in pure excitement.

"Well then I was hoping to one day fight a dragon but I didn't expect to fight a dragon this soon. Time to have some unexpected fun"

Sae moves along at the boost of speed it was nearing such that it would break sound itself as she cuts through the flames that are about to hit the adventurers who are right behind her. With her precision sight on maximum she leaps forwards before the claws of Fafnir get to catch her, this in turn makes Fafnir increase her own speed every 2.3 seconds as her tail heads towards Sae who using Hermes at its maximum power spins the katana around embedding it with her own mana turning the katana into a jet black scythe with a red blade which cleanly slices off Fafnir's scales. But this doesn't stop her tail from approaching Sae at such a high speed throwing her off balance from her position with a ice shot that catches up to her.

"Magic Cannon!!"

A barrel made out of purple mana quickly constructs itself beside her and shoots a purple blast like bullet at the ice shot crushing it into a million pieces causing a snow effect, with a smile on her face she reaches up to Fafnir once more attacking her with her scythe which starts to glow a red hue as it parries Fafnir's claws who was expecting any of those to land on Sae but none of these ever hit her, this magical girl passes through all of those to deal one shot her with her pure strength.

"TIME TO END THIS!!HIBANA MATSURI!!"

The air freezes as numerous foreign symbols begin to float all around her with Sae in a sword pose where she points her sword at Fafnir focusing by closing her eyes as her mana was so large that one could have mistaken her for the Hero or the Maou itself but she was none of these she was something more. Sae's eyes open revealing a crimson color as she moves forward swinging forward a single slashes that evolves into a myriad of other slashes that begin to form a lotus that appears behind her and explodes in its full entirety. Fafnir's body is sent flying before crashing into a nearby hill presumably dead.

"Whew its been a long time since I used that, with a sword even. Ah......IS EVERYONE SAFE?!"

Sae uses voice amplification magic to make sure everyone is well.

"O-OUUUUUUUU!!!!"

In clear response everyone shouts in clear victory making Sae smile as she uses clairvoyance to check if Rin and Grem are alive and well to which they are. She claps her hands in satisfaction that she is as strong as she was when she left Earth, teleporting back to her room in the inn and sleeping. However unbeknownst to her the actions of today had created a mega wave of shock amongst the adventurers especially Rin whose heart began to ripple triggering memories lost to time.

21