Chapter 2: The Change That Occurs Within The Magical Girl
972 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: The Change That Occurs Within The Magical Girl

A hazy memory started to play out lost within the sea of flooding memories. It became a dream to remind her of the days past, an especially important day for her. It was Sae Hoshikawa's first day of high school and she was already late running outside of the house at a quick pace, slowing down to catch a quick breath Sae suddenly found something odd in the sky, something falling. When it fell Sae immediately ran towards its direction, the location was a playground that children frequented in the afternoon but it was cold and somehow mysterious was it because of the thing that fell here she just didn't know. When she finally got close what she found wasn't what she expected, her expectations were some kind of alien bishounen but life isn't that fair. Instead she got a girl in some mahou shoujo cosplay with bruises all over her body, this girl who looked like she was in her second year in high school wakes up immediately just as Sae is about to wake her up and then passes on her baton to her which turns into fighting gloves on her hands. This was the beginning of her life as a mahou shoujo at first it was fun. Saving people, fighting evil and being a role model to others but those days and scenes started to fade away in numeracy as the darkness from her life as a mahou shoujo began to affect her real life. First her parents were killed by the tentacles and claws of one of the generals of the evil organization widely known as MITHRAS.

"You can live on without me Sae, I know you can. You are strong after all we are both mahou shoujo who can do miracles. I will always be with you Sae...."

Her best friend Rin said this as Sae stabbed her through the body of the witch girl known as Kuroneko, her tears were streaming down her face as both she and Kuroneko turned into white particles. And just like that she was left behind alone in a world where no one knew who she really was because of the magic of the witches erasing every fiber of her existence in people's memories. She was just Stella the battle mahou shoujo now, her only goal in life was destroying MITHRAS but even then she was trapped as days passed by she would end up just like the witches as a monster terrorizing the very people she was supposed to protect eating them and enslaving mankind for some time.

Sae woke up pretty depressed as she had dreamt of distant memories and a horrible future where she became a monster. She looked out towards the window and saw it was already in the morning. Her body was feeling strange for some reason, it was probably her transfer between worlds , with this thought in mind she got up from bed and stood up however doing so made everything seem weird. It felt like she gained a few inches in height, luckily there was a mirror she had to confirm that she wasn't just floating in the air. As for the reflection?Well its safe to say that she didn't know who the hell was the girl in front of her, white long hair reaching her shoulders, golden eyes which looked like they were confused by the situation unfolding before them as for the body itself, well it would be accurate to say that this was the type of body Sae would have when she was exiting her teens and entering her twenties despite having grown taller and having a even more beautiful face she was still flat (sob), this was the body that she was supposed to receive in the years of her growing up. A sudden realization made it clear, her mana which was unstable and ever growing adjusted itself to the mana rich atmosphere of this world transfixing itself into a more stable and natural form than it was on Earth.

"I see that is what happened. So that means I can use my spells a bit more clearly and without having to circulate it through my body. That said I still need to check my status. [Status] "

A sensation akin to feeling the ring of a notification on your smartphone went through Sae's now aged up body. And now finally she comes face to face with her status.

⎡ Name: Sae Hoshikawa

Age:19

Job:Magical Girl

Title: The Strongest Magical Girl, The One Who Defeated MITHRAS, Ascended Mahou Shoujo, She Who Is Loved By All

Race: Human

Skills: [ UNDER MANAGEMENT DUE TO TRANSMIGRATION] [Note: Please wait a little longer for all of the skills to be listed and given levels. Your lovely angel]

Lv: 600 [will increase according to the no. of witch kills you have done] ⎦

Sae's face was blank as she stared at that big 600, she was being trolled by the angel obviously, she knew what kind of spells she wanted to use and was well aware of what would happen should she expose herself as a level 600.

"YAY HERO-SAMA IS HERE!!""SHE'LL PROTECT US FROM THE DEMON KING""YATTAAAAA"

"I AM NOT EXPOSING MY LEVEL TO NO OOOONE!!"

She screamed as she thought of the possibilities of being made a hero again (of course she soundproofed the room so no one would get curious as to why she screamed) and just like so she wore her school uniform which was the easiest to wear being a black and red seifuku Sae finally came out of her room as a new person, locking it before she left. Prompted by hunger she went directly to the bar where she was to receive breakfast sitting where Kora could see her.

"Eh?Are you perhaps ojou-chan's older sister?"

"No I am Sae herself"

"Please do not joke Sae-ojou was not this adult looking"

"Oh c'mon! Its me, I am the same person from yesterday I was suffering from a disease called uh mana deficiency its quite common in my nation. One might look like a child despite being a 30 year old!"

She lied naturally as she breathed with Kora nodding as she sized her up with her eyes.

"Ohh that disease I have heard of it yet I haven't seen it before. It seems yours was a rare case"

(Eh?Really?I thought that was me just bluffing and to think it actually exists, this world is scarier than I thought)

"Yes I guess the level up made it go away"

"Here is your food ojou-chan"

"Thank you very much Kora-chan"

Interestingly enough her food was comprised of bread, some soup with eggs and finally the famous minotaur meat she wanted to try out along with the dragon steak one day in fantasy. It was enough to fill her stomach and she thanked the chief for the meal giving him a tip of one gold coin before leaving for the Adventurer's Guild. She strode proudly as she walked down the street with the usual of people staring at her even all the way to guild not that she didn't know why, she was a freaking bishoujo!!She smiled and puffed her flat chest forward walking proudly into the stereotypical rowdiness of the guild as metal cups full of ale rang in the air and the chattering and discussing of both men and women. Sae didn't even know where to start.

"Yo!! I see a familiar figure!!Ojou-chan is that you or are you her older sister?!"

"Its me Grem-san, just recovered from mana deficiency"

"Oh!Nice I heard its a nasty one I am glad you look more strong looking not that you didn't before!!Hahahahahahaha!!"

Grem was all smiles even bursting out in laughter as her short interrogation ended just like that. The receptionist who was at her area was glad that Sae knew Grem too as soon as she came to town but then 'that' happened, the usual fantasy troupe that must happen.

"Oi oi just look over there at the reception"

"......."

"Such a beauty right?Oh look Ludwig is going to her"

"Oi!You're registering to become an adventurer right little missy?You can join our party and become strong even service us at night too GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Ueeeeeeeeh your breath stinks did you just eat goblin meat?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?!"

"Someone take this guy away from me he is going to make everyone think he eats goblin meat and kobold shit every morning"

The guild roared with laughter as the huge muscled bald ugly Ludwig grew red from embarrassment. Readying himself for a punch.

"I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU ARE A GIRL WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ADVENTURING!!I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON!!!"

Before the punch even connected Sae had stopped the punch with her index and middle finger. No matter what type of strength he put inside of that punch it couldn't go beyond the distance it reached. Sae then grabs his entire fist and launches him into the sky.

"Bye bye"

Like the scream of a certain moustached character he screamed as he flew high into the air and making a star in the sky. She fixed the opening she made by throwing him into the sky and looked at everyone else.

"So who else wants to have a trip to the stars?"

Everyone shivered and shook their heads as if they would fall off from doing so, by the wave of the hand Ludwig had appeared in his seat obviously unconscious and by the look of his face was still screaming before he knocked out. With a smile on her face that she could use her old magic as accurately as before Sae turned to the receptionist. Despite her angelic looks she could defeat 14 orcs in one go thus was made into a rank D in one day. Though she was thoroughly surprised that Grem was the strongest that the guild had, something that was more than disturbing.

"Time to buy some equipment!!!"

"Alright Grem"

"Stop right there, knowing Grem she would make it such that all the armor is impossible to wear"

Right before the two left a familiar voice called out to them with Sae pausing in clear shock before turning around only to find her best friend right before her. She now had light green hair and purple eyes that were under a pair of glasses, with her tied into a ponytail wearing a white leather coat with a dress of the same color and boots. In her light green hair was also a pair of cat ears as a tail of the same color came out from her back swaying side to side. Her white skin acted like as if she was always inside of a building, and her beauty was drop dead. This was her friend who always made everyone smile as well and sacrificed herself for her she was "Mahou Shoujo Flare" also known as Yoshioka Rin.

"Rin?"

"Ah perhaps Grem told you about me, I will reintroduce myself. "My name is Rin Fatalis Mephisto Hueria!!!Pleased to meet you!!"

"I forgot about her she is a new arrival just like you"

"Oh please treat me well!!What is your name?"

"Sae Hoshkawa"

"Hm...............I see pleased to meet you!!"

This was a complete identical version of her Rin down to the last detail except for the kemonomimi and tail, smiling as she walked with the energetic Grem who was inspired to grow even more stronger by going on quests that were safe in her range of level. Despite all of this Sae still stared at Rin who in a response of confusion from her side stared back whilst tilting her cute head. Something that Rin did if Sae stared at Rin for far too long.

"What is the matter Sae-san?"

"O-Oh nothing Rin-chan"

They finally arrived at the weapons store which was in the merchant district of the town of Belgesse, after opening the door Grem called out in a loud voice.

"HARO-KUN!!"

"What is it?!YOU ARE MAKING NOISE AS USUAL GREM!!"

"I came with new customers today hehehehehehe"

"I see that is good news indeed to me, now where's the fella"

"Here"

Grem points at Sae who stared at the bald headed ossan who had a stubborn look on his face, his voice was rough and deep like a bass guitar it was really wasted on him. It should be a dandy iceman bishounen dad with a goatee with blonde hair not some ossan with no hair.

"Oi are you saying this beautiful girl with the strange clothes is my new customer?"

"Exactly is that a problem?"

"No, welcome ojou-chan to my humble store, choose any weapon or armor you like!!"

Sae although she didn't need any armor nor weapon cause hers were produced through magic she just had to blend in, seeing a jet black metal rod simulated her still throbbing chuunibyo heart she decided to buy some cool looking leather armor. What she wore was a jet black dress with mithril interwoven in its material, the weapon she chose was a katana with the same color apparently this cost her around 40 gold a measly amount for her but a big amount for those who knew what it meant to be in poverty. Feeling something is largely amiss from all her equipment she travelled together with Grem and Rin to the clothes shop where special accessories were found it was there where she found a jet black pointed hat that boosted her mana recovery now feeling that her equipment was finally over, she chose to walk home alone after having dinner at a restaurant with the others but was pestered by Rin to walk with her back home, the moon was now rising into the sky.

"I had so much fun today Sae-chan, thank you for everything including the meal. I got to buy some stuff I've always wanted to buy"

This world's Rin was far too beautiful and radiant even more than her Rin from earth. FUCK IT. Sae screamed in her mind as she stared at this dazzling beauty who twirled around in her new white jacket with golden lines with a black dress inside as well as a staff made from lich bone.

"...................waii"

"Hmmmm you said something Sae-chan?"

"KAWAII!!!!!!"

"UWAAH?!"

Sae couldn't take it any longer thus pounced on her and started to mofumofu her ears but after realizing that she was still in the street, she grabbed Rin's hand and dashed off to the inn where in an instant she threw her on the bed.

"Hehehehehehehehehehhheheheheheheheheheeheheheeheheheheheehe"

"Sae-chan wait!You are drooling!!"

"My dear and lovely Rin I was looking at your ears and fluffy tail and couldn't help it allow me to mofumofu them a bit"

"Iya she threw the key away?!"

"Heheheheheehehe it will hurt at first but then you will feel a whole lot of good later"

"That is what a rapist would say!!"

"Ufufufufufufufufufu"

"AND STOP LAUGHING LIKE A DISGUSTING OLD MAN!!!UWAH?!"

Once again Sae pounced on Rin and started to mofumofu her by the time it ended the night was fast approaching, leaving her to walk her to her inn. Now walking her back she smiled as she looked up into the sky which was glistening in brightness as stars covered it.

"Still I am so sorry that I did that, its just my first time seeing a beastman"

"No problem b-but do tell me when you are gonna d-do it again"

"Right"

"Please starting from today take care of me"

"Yes"

They stood facing each other before going in separate directions. Unknowing of the impending disaster that was waiting right outside of town.

21