Side Chapter 1: Tales of Her Story Moving
609 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Side Chapter 1: Tales of Her Story Moving

A hero. The person who stands at the top of the food chain of the ecosystem of the humans. That is what everyone witnessed at the height of their despair, her figure was gallant and her aura was that of sheer bravery. None in the battlefield had seen anything like it , as her motions seemed like a dance with that thin sword of hers transforming into a scythe was enough to make the bards sing of it for days. The female mages who were in her age group felt their hearts skip as her spells were cast in quick succession, this was done in a way that they were captivated by her figure but all go these didn't matter as one person watched Sae's sword dance with intense emotions welling up within her heart.

Rin who was frozen in time began to travel backwards in time as distant memories began to echo inside of her mind. This wasn't Rin's original world , her world was called Earth and she lived in an island country in the Far East known as Japan in the prefecture of Tokyo S. Rin recalled she was a high school girl who smiled like there wasn't a tomorrow and was kind to everyone. She admired magical girls and aspired to be like them. Fate was kind to her as she almost died once but then she got saved her by the same girl who was fighting for everyone it was at that moment the pupil in her eyes changed from being that of a cat beastkin to being a flame insignia, from then on she began her work as a magical girl with Hoshikawa Sae who was both her best friend and most important friend. At most they would save the day and have fantastic battles against monsters who appeared from literally nothing, this was fun at first but then that changed as the organization known as MITHRAS came around with the witches giving them problems on a daily basis to the extent that it was now their full time job to being magical girls. Luck as it may seem had ran out for the both of them, Kuroneko a witch with magic attack negating magic was proving to be a problem and time wasn't on their side with her only weakness being physical attacks. Whilst distracting Kuroneko long enough Rin prompted Sae to stab her so they could defeat her, and she stared at the crying Sae as she died in her arms. She now realized that Sae had come all the way here to where she was. It was fate for them to be together , she nodded as she fought bravely as she always had done in the past before vanishing quickly after asking everyone's conditions, she even used clairvoyance to check on her and Grem. A notification similar to her leveling up came up.

[Flaming Star Flare Title acquired. Status will occur. Previous Mana Capacity returning]

She had to rest soon, she celebrated with everyone and collected her reward before heading to her inn where she could sleep for the night. She stared at the ceiling as her eyes started to fade into the darkness of sleep. This time Rin was going to stay with Sae no matter what. Her thoughts whispered as her brain fell into unconsciousness.

Words have wings, this is something that is true for any case, however in this case it had a jet pack as the other adventurers who had returned from their quests as well as the ones who lived through it all eventually told those who didn't know everything with the evidence being the numerous corpses outside of the town. The message of her deeds began to circulate like the flames of a fire in a forest, "Former demon general defeated by an unknown girl with strange magic and power" those who had personally known Sae evaluated that she would be a great helper to the Hero who was to be soon summoned to this world. This of course led its story to being heard from all the way the little town of Belgesse to the ears of the king's court mage who was more of a researcher than a mage a peculiar feature about her which made little to no sense if one didn't know about her.

"Ara? What is her name again before you send me to pick her up?"

"Hoshikawa Sae"

"E-Eh?!So that means she used a spell to teleport herself here, that girl certainly is a genius"

"What is it Yoshiko?"

"Well Your Highness I guess I am signing out as royal court mage"

"Wait what do you mean by that? This girl is going to replace you?"

"No I mean I am quitting and retiring so I can not get involved with the Maou"

"Oh?You do know that you can't just quit right?There will be consequences"

"Of course there is but this matter must be resolved by me by all means possible otherwise your little kingdom will fall in less than a day"

"Its that troublesome huh?Fine then go."

"Of course it is plus I helped you plenty enough, this kingdom is pretty cheat in its development Lance DeVille Rittenberg"

"Got it I will let you go"

"Thank you Your Majesty"

22