Chapter 4: The Magical Girl Receives A Triple Deluxe Surprise
619 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: The Magical Girl Receives A Triple Deluxe Surprise

Of course it couldn't be mentioned what Sae did after battling with Fafnir at her all, she went to bed and slept throughout the night without eating dinner because her exhaustion was immense. The only thing which was waking her up was a disturbance in her sleep as she heard the door which was supposed to be locked open. Curious as to who it was Sae opened her eyes with them coming face to face with a young girl who had high ponytailed crimson hair with part of it covering one side of her face, she was naked straddling her on the bed and looked totally uninterested in the world, this was Fafnir as she used her Appraisal skill. Fafnir bows before her whilst straddling her with a seldom expression on her emotionless face.

"I apologize for intruding your room Master, as such this Fafnir wanted to acknowledge you as her new master"

"Uwaa....."

First things first Fafnir had lost a great amount of mana which made her body regress to the age of 14 and was of course naked, this would certainly create confusion if one stumbled upon this scene even if they were both girls. Sae could only sigh to this as a headache was beginning to knock around the corner.

"F-Fine but let us get you some clothes ok-"

"Good morning Sae-chan I want to talk to you"

"Ah"

Sae in many words and forms tried to remove Fafnir who was still seating in that bad position, the dragon girl was very stubborn and the result was very awkward. To Rin who entered the room she froze with her eyes widening as she stares at a naked girl straddling Sae who now gave up on even trying to push her off, her mouth dropped as she looked at this scene that could only happen in a manga.

"Fu........."

"Fu?"

"Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu Hoshikawa-kun could tell me why you must do lewd things to such a young girl and you are a girl to top it off, oh my what may I do to correct you?"

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!IT'S NOT HOW IT LOOKS I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL BELIEVE ME!!!!"

"No its exactly as it looks Hoshikawa-kun kukukukukukukukukuku"

"YOU ARE LAUGHING LIKE A VILLIAN YOU KNOW!!!!"

"Stop I will protect my master at all costs"

Fafnir got off the bed and stood right in front of Rin who was like a Deva King statue. The two stared down at each other for a long time.

"This Fafnir shall not lose"

"Fafnir?Isn't that the former demon general's-"

"Exactly thus listen to what I have to say!!"

Sae began to explain the situation to Rin who began to calm down like a hot stone in cold water, after a long explanation and avoiding pure instant death Rin merely smiled at her.

"As expected of you, even in this world you shine like a bright star"

"This world?No..don't tell me-"

"Yes this is me Rin Yoshioka, your best friend and partner as a magical girl. I am guessing that your fight with Fafnir triggered my memories , my magical girl skills and spells came back to me as well as such I am as powerful as I was that time. You were as brilliant as the day you rescued me"

"Rin....."

"Heh I can see that you defeated MITHRAS all by yourself, I am so proud of you Sae, you are so beautiful looking at you now. Anyway the past is behind us what matters now is the fu-"

Rin stopped as she was suddenly hugged by Sae who was crying a stream of tears at the moment. All this time she had braved on because she firmly believed that Rin was out there watching over her and she couldn't cry because that would otherwise make Rin sad but now that she was seeing Rin in the flesh who could remember everything from the days of the past it was too much for her to bear. She wasn't just a stranger who looked like Rin but was Rin herself her best friend.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!IDIOT I TOLD YOU THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY TO DEFEAT KURONEKO BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME, YOU MADE ME SUFFER BY DYING IDIOT!!STUPID!! STUPID!!STUPID!! IDIOT RIN!! I WAS SO ALONE AND EVERYONE HAD EXPECTATIONS ON ME!!!!!HUUUUWAAAAAAH!!!"

"There there Sae-chan, I am here now its okay"

After being an unsightly mess for a moment Sae's composure came back as she told Fafnir of their circumstances who was moved by their reunion.

"Ahem now that is out of the way what do we do now?"

"We explore this world and enjoy it without worries"

"Sounds fun, and her?"

Sae points at the blank faced Fafnir who tilts her head as Sae does so.

"We bring her along with a special condition of course"

"Which is?"

"She must cosplay as a maid"

"Uoh?!As expected of Rin my partner in crime"

"Not exactly but her cuteness will certainly be a destructive force"

"We need a new name for her other than the one she was given by the Demon King"

"Have one in mind"

"Stolas!"

"After your dead cat?Seriously you never change even after 19 years"

"Wait I thought I destroyed MITHRAS 5 months ago "

"Timeflow in this world and our previous one are different"

"Let's go to the guild and check up on our rewards"

After making Stolas wear the maid uniform that the girls bought in a noble fashion store they headed to the adventurer's guild which was packed, as everyone had to take their rewards. Those who were rookies rejoiced they could live off of something for while while the veterans merely grinned in satisfaction that they could start retiring soon but all of that stopped as Sae stepped inside everyone froze and took their swords.

(THEY PLAN TO ATTACK ME?!!)

It was the opposite to her thoughts as they lifted their swords high into the air with stern faces as if in respect to her. She walked amongst them with the receptionist bowing right before her.

"Thank you for saving this town from certain doom Sae Hoshikawa-sama, without you thousands of lives would have perished we would like to thank you by making you our guild master"

"Eh?I decline. I am a free spirit that likes to travel a lot so no."

"We thought as much, so how about making your very own high ranking A class adventurer this town would at least thank you with that"

"Fufufu it seems this guild got you good Sae"

"Yeah it did"

"Ojou-chan what do you say huh?"

"Yeah you are our pride and heart after all!!"

"Please Ojouchan become a famous A class adventurer!!"

"Okay okay I get it already I will become your A class adventurer"

"UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!

The guild broke out into a roar filled joy as they rejoiced at the birth of their very own high class adventurer, it was right after the announcement of the party that Sae realizes just how much she had missing out, as a Mahou shoujo she would just say some fake and cheesy heroine lines but here she was actually enjoying the feeling of saving people without the consequences truly she had grown twisted in earth. She smiled with a genuine heart that things had changed for the better for her and nothing was going to go wrong now.

"THE ROYAL COURT MAGE IS HERE!!!!!!THE ROYAL COURT MAGE IS HEEEEEEEEERE!!!"

She thought about that too soon and raised a dangerous flag. The sudden shout that echoed throughout the halls of the guild as everyone turns their heads at the rookie who saw her enter town. Iyaaa I shouldn't have thought that and now I am going to make someone of high rank here!!!!!! Sae panics without revealing it on her face as she walks outside where the carriage had stopped bowing as she did so with Rin and Stolas following suit.

"Are you the one who defeated the former demon general?"

"Yes I am the one who defeated it, my name is Hoshikawa Sae"

Sae felt like the words of her deeds had taken a jet pack and flown so far they had reached the royal castle, it was as if this place had telephones or something like that. If she were asked something outrageous she would merely beat her up and run away it was simple as that.

"I don't think its that simple Sae-chan"

""EH?!SENSEI?!!""

"Long time no see Sae-chan, Rin-chan"

As the two of them screamed at the same time she got out of the carriage she stood before them with her hands in her pockets. She was dressed in a black shirt with denim jeans which she had remade in this world using the power of magic , her dark violet hair was in one side ponytail as her cat like golden eyes narrowed down on the people she used to call her students with a smile that could make any man fall in love with her. Her name was Yuri Hanezawa, her moniker as a magical girl was The Goddess Magical Girl Athena in all aspects she was stronger than the two and had died to protect them both.

"Ara?Surprised?Well with all things said I appeared way before you two here in the same world, I never thought that you would pop up here too. And Sae you probably did the same thing I did right? Well I guess I am your senpai once more fufufu"

This was no more on the level of getting surprised and sighing it was now on the level of actually asking questions, where was nefarious Black Kitty but like before her sensei had already read her mind.

"Oh do not worry about her, she is currently a child like that dragon over there although she still has her memories she lost the hatred for magical girls"

"Where is she?"

"The Theocracy of Lunamis, acting as the battle saint"

"Ooooooooooh didn't things turn out boring"

"How weird"

"Hehehe"

"But sensei"

"Yes?"

"Allow me to do this"

"What?"

Despite being more experienced than Sae Yuri didn't see the charged mana that was in Sae's hand which became a uppercut that sent her flying into the sky. Yuri stops her increasing speed using magic, despite seeing Sae come for her she still gets hit by another punch leading her to be sent flying even higher being before stopped by a drop kick that makes her crash into the ground, she almost looked like Yamcha for a second. Yuri stands up and dusts herself off with Sae sighing once more from her doing all of this.

"Haaaaaaaaah I didn't expect you to grow so strong that my own power comes second to yours"

"Say Athena-sensei we honestly thought you died but you tricked us all so at least I made you taste some suffering"

"Well true but Sae you did the same didn't you? As for Rin well she reincarnated here by coincidence, your body's mana is so large yet it has been stabilized by the mana of this world. Also you did something to the angel didn't you?"

"Yes I was forced to do it because I would have turned into a man eating demon, and that shitty angel had to fix the problems I had to face so that's that"

"Well, I do apologize to you Sae, Rin"

Everyone except for Rin and Stolas were shocked that Sae threw such a punch at her and so easily, the party continued on as they celebrated living for one more day.

"So what's the real reason you came here for Sensei?"

"To apologize was first and second was to tell you that you shouldn't make contact with the Maou"

"I see but you know very well I am a chill kinda girl who doesn't look for trouble so don't worry about me"

"The third reason is that we need to go to the royal capital today"

"Wait what?"

"We need to go to the royal capital today"

"Huh?"

"You heard me royal capital today"

"NANIIIIIII?!!!"

"The king wants to have a word with you if not I will be unable to retire so please do it for me"

"You just want to push the work on me ain't you?"

"No dear student of mine he just wants to tell you the same stuff I told you"

"I see then its fine"

"Wow that escalated quickly"

"Yes it did"

"The carriage is ready Ma'am"

"Got it, pack your things we are leaving for the royal capital"

Things were moving so fast that Sae began to have a headache as she drank a juice named marmaluke which was the combination of both grapes and oranges. At this point because of all of the surprises she felt like she wouldn't have any faces of surprise to show when she entered the afterlife not like she was going to die anytime soon. Her day was starting to begin.

21